AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very good question. Is there hunting in/around Casscoe?

Thank you - Cassie is somebody, Cassie is any one of our daughters, granddaughters, sisters, nieces. And all the while Cassie is uniquely Cassie. Unlike anyone. Irreplaceable.

Where are you Cassie Kay?

I think that's why she seems so special. She is just a girl, and could be anyone's relative.

It also saddens me that she has such a crappy life. I just want her to be okay so she can have the opportunity to change the patterns and grow up into a fabulous young woman with hopes and dreams.

Found my little girl sitting down on page 3. I wish Cassie knew that strangers cared about her, that there are still good people out there in this sick, cruel world. I wish she knew how near to our hearts she sits.

I'm ready for answers, I'm ready for the town to break their silence and care.

The possibility of trafficking does not only exist near interstates, in big cities, at large events, or other similar venues. Yes, that happens, and with great frequency. But sometimes children are trafficked from their very own homes. A child being sold or traded for sex or drugs is trafficking. Enter Shaniya Davis.

Just a thought.

Another question I've been wondering about, and I'm not sure it's been brought up here before- but when SPD went out on Monday morning to take the MP report from JC, did they take the report from the door of the residence? Or did they enter the residence, sit down, take a look around, ask to see Cassie's bedroom, ask what medications were in the home, ask to use the restroom, etc? Or did they take the report from the front door or patrol car? Reason why I ask is because I have seen both done before. And it matters a LOT. Does anyone know?

Hey ya'll, I've also been wondering where all of our locals went. When you talk so very much and so freely in the beginning of a case and then....complete radio silence...it's got to mean something, right? I went through all of their posts and am trying to figure out why they have all vanished.

The posts are still there. Might be worthwhile for whoever has the time to go back through and reread. Maybe it'll help us figure some things out about where Cassie might be.

Sooooo, I'm sifting through locals posts here. Seriously, if ya'll can? Break them down by user name. Start at the very beginning. It's kind of alarming. Forget a timeline- we need THIS timeline, kwim?

Sooooo, I'm sifting through locals posts here. Seriously, if ya'll can? Break them down by user name. Start at the very beginning. It's kind of alarming. Forget a timeline- we need THIS timeline, kwim?

Thank you for requesting this, I'm still weeding thru it all but this video from thread 1 is so alarming I don't even know what to say.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11086092

It will link to this video
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/13/vanished-arkansas-teen-cassie-compton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so...where is the missing report TS (we) filed on Monday morning?

so...where is the missing report TS filed on Monday morning?

The way I understood that is that TS called the PD Monday morning then the PD went to Cassie 's house and THAT is when JC filed the report. JMOO

Thank you for requesting this, I'm still weeding thru it all but this video from thread 1 is so alarming I don't even know what to say.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11086092

It will link to this video
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/13/vanished-arkansas-teen-cassie-compton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

listen to the end @4:31
paraphrase-
(TS) when I got to work I called & talked to a detective...he said there was actually no report filed...and he come and spoke to me...and 'we' filed the missing report on Monday

There...who is 'we' and where is that report?

Here is what I think, the only people we've heard from are TS, JC, and BR. I believe all of them are lying to benefit or protect themselves or in TS's case, to protect HS. While I think they are all trying to protect themselves, I don't believe they all were involved in Cassie's disappearance. But it's hard to know who was involved when no one is being honest.

Based on the town's response, it is my opinion that they believe BR alone killed and disposed of Cassie, therefore, the lack of alarm and concern since he is still in jail on unrelated charges. It is also my opinion that many people believe JC is a bad mother but wasn't involved in the disappearance but blame her for putting Cassie in that situation.

Honestly, I can't nail down the whodunnit for a theory b/c it seems like there is opportunity for so many people and the lies only make everyone look more suspicious to me.

HS & Cassie had only been friends for 3 weeks yet "cassie spent weekends" with the Snyders? Snyders was her "safe haven" after only a few weeks of friendship?

listen to the end @4:31
paraphrase-
(TS) when I got to work I called & talked to a detective...he said there was actually no report filed...and he come and spoke to me...and 'we' filed the missing report on Monday

There...who is 'we' and where is that report?

Exactly! The only report we've seen from that day is from JC. So did JC & TS file a report together? JC's report was taken at her home, so did TS go to her house w/the detectives to file the report?

Why can't everyone just tell the truth???? Or why can't anyone tell the truth? If just one person did we could probably clear a few things up.

You guys rock!!!

I'm going to go over those timelines you put together.

So far, JC, BR, and TS/HS have been noted. Without discussing, please also keep DB in the backburner of your minds. There is something hinky about that.

I also read something alarming on some SM topics site, elsewhere, that might be worth looking in to, kwim?

As far as locals dropping off... this thread got very quiet. Holidays came. There has been no one to bounce thoughts off of, and little response to their input.

Basically, interest waned on all fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95