AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I think, the only people we've heard from are TS, JC, and BR. I believe all of them are lying to benefit or protect themselves or in TS's case, to protect HS. While I think they are all trying to protect themselves, I don't believe they all were involved in Cassie's disappearance. But it's hard to know who was involved when no one is being honest.

Based on the town's response, it is my opinion that they believe BR alone killed and disposed of Cassie, therefore, the lack of alarm and concern since he is still in jail on unrelated charges. It is also my opinion that many people believe JC is a bad mother but wasn't involved in the disappearance but blame her for putting Cassie in that situation.

Honestly, I can't nail down the whodunnit for a theory b/c it seems like there is opportunity for so many people and the lies only make everyone look more suspicious to me.

HS & Cassie had only been friends for 3 weeks yet "cassie spent weekends" with the Snyders? Snyders was her "safe haven" after only a few weeks of friendship?

Who is saying they were only friends a few weeks? Media, JC or TS? Or someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TS said (in the JMV interview?) or JC said that HS and Cassie met at a church event a few weeks before. I can find the link tonight.

I keep going back to the last verified sighting of Cassie....would that be the 13th when she was picked up by a friend of Tracy's at 1:30? Why no sightings at the derby? Why no pics from the derby? Why no selfies from Cassie or Hunter from the car ride to DeWitt?

The pollyanna in me wants to hope that TS & HS helped Cassie run away and met up with someone they knew in DeWitt to get Cassie to a safe home. Then spent Sunday at home w/Cassie's phone texting with Judy then dropped Cassie's stuff off at her house. We've no confirmation that Cassie was ever back in her home, just that her stuff was in her room. Likely? No. :(

I keep going back to the last verified sighting of Cassie....would that be the 13th when she was picked up by a friend of Tracy's at 1:30?

snipped, ya know too I could have sworn JC or someone said a female friend picked Cassie up & took her out to the S residence....but having just listened to it a bit ago, TS states @ :28 that 'Hunter left our house ...and picked Cassie up
Sat afternoon about 1:30, brought her to our house, 'we' all left together at 3:30 to go to the Dewitt derby and....'

from http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/13/vanished-arkansas-teen-cassie-compton?clusterId=#videoplayer

oh, AGAIN who is this 'we'? WHO all saw Cassie on Sat after she left/was picked up from her house on Sat around 1:30??? How many people were included in this jaunt to the derby?

hmm I wonder if any young folks of Stuffgart and surroundings were out gallivanting {late} that Sat night? Ya know radio playing, dirt roads, windows down, yee haw, hey y'all watch this!

Who is saying they were only friends a few weeks? Media, JC or TS? Or someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11165038
Back in thread 1 ^^^ in this post a verified insider (STM) states that friends close with JC said that TS had only been known her few weeks. Was JC unaware? Maybe HS had been her friend longer but TS had just met her and let her spend the night sensing something was wrong at home. This is after 5. In that post
eTA - clairify

Those links don't bring anything up for me :(

Got4lilgirls is also a VI.

I am still here reading every day, multiple times a day. The past few times I have posted, the comments have been pulled within minutes. I have received a phone call to "re-verify" myself as my legitimacy was questioned by other users. I do my best to attribute what I share, but apparently what I share is deemed too sensitive at times. It is painful for me to craft a comment using my journalism background, then to have it challenged, reduced or deleted. I have other ways to directly contact a few other active people behind-the-scenes than to post on the forum. So I am here observing . . . and will certainly share what I learn here quietly to support what others on the ground are doing.

I am still here reading every day, multiple times a day. The past few times I have posted, the comments have been pulled within minutes. I have received a phone call to "re-verify" myself as my legitimacy was questioned by other users. I do my best to attribute what I share, but apparently what I share is deemed too sensitive at times. It is painful for me to craft a comment using my journalism background, then to have it challenged, reduced or deleted. I have other ways to directly contact a few other active people behind-the-scenes than to post on the forum. So I am here observing . . . and will certainly share what I learn here quietly to support what others on the ground are doing.

Get re-verified girl! Don't let them hold you down. You must be ruffling some feathers. Don't go quietly!

I'm glad you are still here :) I know it must be frustrating when you can't speak freely.

:( I appreciate you, and your passion. Thank you for keeping up the good fight. PM me any time. Cassie matters to me, yet I feel so helpless to actually do anything. If I lived out there I would probably be banned from here, the PD, and everywhere in between. Keep safe G4G, and keep checking in.

Those links don't bring anything up for me :(

Got4lilgirls is also a VI.

darn it. I just went and pulled up the "view posts by" on each verified local/insider to get a list from newest to oldest. But apparently I can't link that search result directly.

There is the shortcut to timeline of info shared by VIs

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11165038
Back in thread 1 ^^^ in this post a verified insider (STM) states that friends close with JC said that TS had only been known her few weeks. Was JC unaware? Maybe HS had been her friend longer but TS had just met her and let her spend the night sensing something was wrong at home. This is after 5. In that post
eTA - clairify
4 - I never met Judy until the search. She seemed genuinely hurt and concerned. I am under the impression that she believes Cassie ran away. I don't know, however, if this is because she is in complete denial that something worse could have happened. I am a mother of two young boys and I can't say that if something like this happened that I would want to face the possibility of anything worse. Someone mentioned how she acted in her interviews and her lack of crying. She seemed to be under the influence of some kind of sedative or anti-depressant. Who can blame her? I'd be a basketcase too.

5 - From what I have been told by friends close to Judy is that Tracy Snyder (the woman in the JVM interview) did not meet Cassie until about 3 weeks before her disappearance. Her son, Hunter, was the one who dropped her back off the night she went missing. Judy and her friends seemed to be quite appalled that she went on national television saying that her home was "Cassie's safe haven".
Thanks, lovinlife. I'll just bring them over for easier reference. And thank you again for this, STM. Since they are not POI officially, we won't be checking them out, but it is interesting to know what JC was saying in the beginning. After all of the talk and MSM controversy, I still fully believe JC has no idea where Cassie is. I hope Cassie is found soon. JC needs some closure.

Just wanted to chime in that I haven't lost interest in the least. I think of Cassie often and check in often. Unfortunately I just don't have much to add in this perplexing case. I wish I did :(

Just a note about the re-verification process on WS (and this pertains to many, many members who have had to be 're-verified.)
I don't want to speak for WS's, but I do know that as an entity, they have to protect themselves. Unfortunately, WSs, like many online forums, have had quite a few people verified who were, in fact, not who they said they were, or were not acting in the best interests of whatever forum it happened to be. In fact, there are a couple of cases here- long running cases- where that ended up being the case, and it was destructive not only to the case but ultimately for the forums themselves.
So I can understand WS's wanting to protect their integrity by re-verifying. HTHs.

I agree. If you ever have time to read the Abraham Shakespeare saga..... heartbreaking. But it does allow me to understand the legal implications and need for verification.

I cannot imagine living through the nightmare of having a loved one missing with no idea if they are dead or alive. I know it must be devastaing for these families. My prayers are with them.

The reverse is also true-we have members who are players in cases who chose not to be verified in a particular case for a number of reasons.

From got4's post:

and will certainly share what I learn here quietly to support what others on the ground are doing.

On the ground in Stuttgart? What is going on in Stuttgart? I think there was something raised a long time ago alluding to something but that seemed to disappear "like a whisper in the wind." (I hate that statement in case you havent noticed peeps!!)

Tupelo, have you had a chance to get back there? Anyone else who is local? Are Cassie's posters up, are there new more specific descriptions of anything pertaining to her case?

Yes I have been back to Stuttgart and am going back again within a couple of weeks. What I saw while I was there was disheartening on Cassie's part but very encouraging from Mr. Gibbs family and supporters. Mr. Gibbs posters decorated the town on every stop sign and flat surface. I can say that I did see a couple more flyers for Cassie this time and I saw a few of the ones in Spanish.

The reverse is also true-we have members who are players in cases who chose not to be verified in a particular case for a number of reasons.

That is very true also.
And sometimes LE asks that certain members be re-verified, verified, un-verified, or not verified at all. Lots of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990