AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie attended pubic school at some point while in Stuttgart per one of our VI's (Got4) ?
I MO there wasn't any "fanfare" before WOP festival either.
It is my opinion that JC has done nothing to bring attention to her missing daughter and did a whole lot to lead LE and the public to believe she ran away causing even less attention to her child being missing. I went to the booth at the WOP festival, I met JC, she was not attracting attention to the booth or trying to get the word out to visitors and hunters that her daughter was missing and she needed help to find her. Again MOO. I get it.....some people are not outgoing but surely you could find someone who was?!?
It is very hard to make waves or do anything to get the ball rolling to find a missing child when those closest to her are doing nothing.
I am sorry for the rant but it has been building for awhile.. JMVHO

well if we are all in the rant mood...
I am really thinking there is some kind of cover up going on....and I am still just not so certain it is from within Cassie's home.
I just don't know from which quandrant, though I can think of hmm, 3 maybe 4 .

there ...I said it

because I can't think of anything else, IMVHO to have made people go to ground except to save/protect their own hides in some fashion or other

NO one seems to have ever indicated what Cassie did with herself all day long, not enrolled in a school. I want to know if she was in school last yr when she was engaged to the other person she has on her FB. See 2.8.2014 'yes I am really engaged'. WTH is up with that? Follow that situation and be like huh??
Was she actually dating? And I may get spanked , but that was no school boy. And neither is DB...where and how is she meeting 'older' guys??

Where did she go all day if not at home actively pursuing her studies, or doing whatever in hopes of obtaining a GED? JC did say something about Cassie and GED but I can't recall the exact verbiage.
"Persons 16 (sixteen) and 17 (seventeen) years old will be approved to take the official GED® test after having met the provisions specified in the approved Adult Education Attendance and Enrollment Policies as a result of Acts 30 and 31 of 1994 or fulfill test eligibility as determined by Act 1659 of 2001 and Act 604 of 2003 and Arkansas Compulsory Attendance Law - Annotated Code 6-18-201. Testing of home school youth is specifically governed by Act 1659, Act 604 and Arkansas Compulsory Attendance Law - Annotated Code 6-18-201." BBM and snipped
http://ace.arkansas.gov/adultEducation/programs/GED/Pages/requirements.aspx
WAS Cassie really working toward the goal of her GED?

OKay let me check some dates on schooling

TY, Tupelo. Maybe shame was what brought any action at all from anyone? IDK.

So we had little fan fare prior to WOP and certainly none after? At least there were searches.

Its funny, when I called SPD with the lead I was given months ago, the LEO I spoke with expressed his belief that apathy was preventing new leads...he said that people in the town wont get involved. OK, actually what he said was that "people in this town could stumble across a buried body in the woods and they would bury it up again rather than get involved." And that he had a filing cabinet full of missing people going back to the '80s and wouldnt I like to come and take a look at it. I mentioned it to someone in another jurisdiction after the fact and we laughed heartily because it seemed that he might be pulling my leg.

Was he pulling my leg?

What MAY have helped is if the missing persons report was filed Sunday night instead of waiting until Monday.

unless someone 'tried' and got rebuffed? 'Oh it is silly BR and CC is probably at a friends'

Ya know cuz for the life of me I can't figure out those 3 phone calls to TS < is Cassie there or with HS?>...IF indeed BR DID see Cassie walk in the house and he knew darn well he was seen doing so, then someone explain to me how those calls were supposed to be an 'alibi'? Cuz I am apparently too thick to get it. Unless BR was tripping out & lost his short term memory why call not once, but 3 times??

unless someone 'tried' and got rebuffed? 'Oh it is silly BR and CC is probably at a friends'

Ya know cuz for the life of me I can't figure out those 3 phone calls to TS < is Cassie there or with HS?>...IF indeed BR DID see Cassie walk in the house and he knew darn well he was seen doing so, then someone explain to me how those calls were supposed to be an 'alibi'? Cuz I am apparently too thick to get it. Unless BR was tripping out & lost his short term memory why call not once, but 3 times??

I suppose we can consider multiple calls from BR to HS an alibi of sorts depending on where HS was when the calls came through and where BR was when he made them. If any of that happened.

Our black hole after that event is what were HS's next steps to try and find his friend? We know what BR's werent-he didnt report her missing. TS didnt either, right? Because JC did.

Maybe we could do a quick poll on when we think she actually went missing? I am not committed to the date of 9/14 or 9/15 fwiw.

At least there were searches.

Its funny, when I called SPD with the lead I was given months ago, the LEO I spoke with expressed his belief that apathy was preventing new leads...he said that people in the town wont get involved. OK, actually what he said was that "people in this town could stumble across a buried body in the woods and they would bury it up again rather than get involved." And that he had a filing cabinet full of missing people going back to the '80s and wouldnt I like to come and take a look at it. I mentioned it to someone in another jurisdiction after the fact and we laughed heartily because it seemed that he might be pulling my leg.

Was he pulling my leg?

Since we're ranting: Correction on the searches. There were poorly organized, poorly run, extremely misguided, extremely unprofessional, and imvho totally useless searches conducted. ANY search group that involves civilians and shares details of an investigation such as 'be on the lookout for body parts' or 'it would be easier to transport if the individual were dismembered' is not just an 'overly sensitive detail' that should not be said. It's....well, I've got no words.
Sorry, but I still can't get over that one. Oh and how long after Cassie went missing was that?

Sre, I'm with you on the coverup. And I'm with you on the three, maybe 4 corners.
I'm surprised H.O you knowwho hasn't shown up yet.

I suppose we can consider multiple calls from BR to HS an alibi of sorts depending on where HS was when the calls came through and where BR was when he made them. If any of that happened.

Our black hole after that event is what were HS's next steps to try and find his friend? We know what BR's werent-he didnt report her missing. TS didnt either, right? Because JC did.

Yes JC's name is on the report...but...my THEORY and opinion is that while JC may have called around that Monday morning when she realized Cassie wasn't home the only reason she filed the missing persons report is because the SPD showed up on her doorstep after TS called them. MOO
I do not know TS and have never laid eyes on her in person but I do tend to believe her over JC.
Also if Cassie was not working towards her GED and was spending time with guys much to old for her and spending weekends at a boys house... That all falls squarely on JC's lap as well.

TY, Tupelo. Maybe shame was what brought any action at all from anyone? IDK.

So we had little fan fare prior to WOP and certainly none after? At least there were searches.

Was he pulling my leg?

Believe09, recall that exchange we had shortly after I had a ...similar experience... including calling another jurisdiction to say- wait, is this for real? That jurisdiction didn't laugh at all.

Kinda makes me think that some people think that certain things are funny, which are not funny at all.
Do you suppose certain people think they are untouchable?

Believe09, recall that exchange we had shortly after I had a ...similar experience... including calling another jurisdiction to say- wait, it this for real? That jurisdiction didn't laugh at all.

Kinda makes me think that some people think that certain things are funny, which are not funny at all.
Do you suppose certain people think they are untouchable?

IMO he was pulling your leg.

According to the JVM video interview I posted yesterday TS said she called LE and asked if a report had been made and was told NO, and at that time decided to file one.
After that we have inferred that she went to JC's to meet LE and they filed it together. iDK

Some posts from the oldest FB-

April 17 2010 mentions a video in Class ( is adding FB friends in Stuttgart area)

May 7 2010 (sprint mobile) on way to Oklahoma!

May 9 2010 is on her way back 2 Arkansas

May 10, 2010 -is glad school is out but mad at the fact that she has to go to a baby sit

May 21, 2010 · Sprint Mobile ·
is at boring skool and half of the skool is gong to wild rivMay 28, 2010 (Sprint Mobile)
i got suspended for kickin ___'s butt

September 4, 2010 ·
I miss my bro.

She pretty excited around Sept 2010, she has a 'bff'...there is a sweet pic of her,and I noticed a bit of a one sided conversation....someone deleted some posts?? She had sprint mobile then too. And it looks like she was in school? She would have been 11 in 2010, and would 2009-2010 school year have been 6th grade maybe?

IMO he was pulling your leg.

What sort of person makes a joke like that about an active missing child investigation?
That's not meant to be snarky at all. It's a serious question.

If I heard myself say something like that to a family member or friend of a missing person, I'd quit my job. And it doesn't explain the seriousness with which other jurisdictions took that sort of comment.
JMO.

H.O. Rotfl...heck, at this point I'd even take him, it would be something!

What sort of person makes a joke like that about an active missing child investigation?

I don't know if he was joking or just saying things to get her off the phone..?...no idea. But if there is a file cabinet full of missing people from Stuttgart, it is a well kept secret imvho.

OH that's right, if those 3 calls actually happened since I don't recall LE verified? And where this one and that one were or weren't..... But but TS said 'we' filed a report???

Now if LE was to come out and say those presumed 3 phone calls went to TS phone FROM CC phone, now then we could be tearing that fact up huh....but they haven't

I don't know if he was joking or just saying things to get her off the phone..?...no idea. But if there is a file cabinet full of missing people from Stuttgart, it is a well kept secret imvho.

How would we know?

OH that's right, if those 3 calls actually happened since I don't recall LE verified? And where this one and that one were or weren't..... But but TS said 'we' filed a report???

Now if LE was to come out and say those presumed 3 phone calls went to TS phone FROM CC phone, now then we could be tearing that fact up huh....but they haven't

Maybe TS is saying "we" because she called SPD and talked to them Monday morning then SPD went to the house and JC filed the report....

maybe he was alluding to the fact of missing, re file cabinet of missing people....maybe people don't get reported missing because nothing is gonna get done or come of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966