AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well Since the LE came to TS, I reckon they ALL could have moseyed over to JC's? Knock knock Ms Compton "we" be needing to make a missing report??
So they make house calls huh?

Do we have anything in the media that says that the ASP k9's came out for Cassie? I was under the impression they were KKs k9s. However, I am very glad for Mr. Gibb's family.

I'm just going to put this out there. I don't say much on here, bc of always being reprimanded. Furthermore regarding the FCC page which I run we don't have updates regarding that "so called" group anymore because they aren't doing anything anymore, so I have nothing to update. They're things going on behind the scenes that I deal with personally that I can't share here. And no its not from the help of LE or JC. Not much help from either of them. That's all I have to add.... and I hate that is all I'm allowed to add because you all could know so much more IF LE would just say something, most of your questions could be answered. I could answer them, but I'm not allowed to on here.

Here Tupelo , HE COME and spoke to me--

Ahh... Thank you. I had missed that... Ummmm well... It seems as though SPD made 2 house calls. So that says to me that SPD was taking this seriously at first at least.

I'm just going to put this out there. I don't say much on here, bc of always being reprimanded. Furthermore regarding the FCC page which I run we don't have updates regarding that "so called" group anymore because they aren't doing anything anymore, so I have nothing to update. They're things going on behind the scenes that I deal with personally that I can't share here. And no its no from the help of LE or JC. Not much help from either of them. That's all I have to add.... and I hate that is all I'm allowed to add because you all could know so much more IF LE would just say something, most of your questions could be answered. I could answer them, but I'm not allowed to on here.

May I ask who you have tried to deal with in LE, specifically- which jurisdictions? No need to name names. I just want to know jurisdictions.

Do we have anything in the media that says that the ASP k9's came out for Cassie? I was under the impression they were KKs k9s. However, I am very glad for Mr. Gibb's family.

If you watch the video of the Oct. 4 search near the airport as covered by KTHV Channel 11, you can see dogs with the Department of Corrections (prison) horse teams (that go out with work crews). Those dogs are several days ahead of the Klaas Kids visit, but I do not know if they were officially DOC or ASP. This new upcoming search next week is a bit of a fluke as there is a missing hunter in Drew County (about 90 miles south) for whom a current search is occurring. This cadaver dog team, wherever they are from, is possibly being dispatched here next because of proximity. We are having a few days of decent weather. I must also mention there has been a boom in police activity in town this week. I am seeing traffic stops more than once a day, and the lead story of today's paper is about sting of 12 selling alcohol to minors citation. (The newspaper has omitted posting this story on-line.)

This is kind of a general question, not aimed at anyone in particular- but do many posters here think others (either in town or from afar) are afraid or concerned about contacting the ASP or the FBI or even NCMEC about Cassie's case because of the possibility of involvement at a different level of LE?

If you watch the video of the Oct. 4 search near the airport as covered by KTHV Channel 11, you can see dogs with the Department of Corrections (prison) horse teams (that go out with work crews). Those dogs are several days ahead of the Klaas Kids visit, but I do not know if they were officially DOC or ASP. This new upcoming search next week is a bit of a fluke as there is a missing hunter in Drew County (about 90 miles south) for whom a current search is occurring. This cadaver dog team, wherever they are from, is possibly being dispatched here next because of proximity. We are having a few days of decent weather. I must also mention there has been a boom in police activity in town this week. I am seeing traffic stops more than once a day, and the lead story of today's paper is about sting of 12 selling alcohol to minors citation. (The newspaper has omitted posting this story on-line.)
I'm not positive, but I do not believe those are ASP SAR k9s. Perhaps another handler knows for sure. Here, we don't let our k9s go out with DOC teams unless they are specifically trailing someone, because they're usually bite dogs.

big heart, thanks for letting us know that so called 'group' is doing nothing basically...sounds like it was just a chance for a gossip session, or to see JC up close and personal, or something... if you were to ask me, which you probably didn't, but anyway

and oh prison dogs?? what good are they?? in this case... then.

Some posts from the oldest FB-

April 17 2010 mentions a video in Class ( is adding FB friends in Stuttgart area)

May 7 2010 (sprint mobile) on way to Oklahoma!

May 9 2010 is on her way back 2 Arkansas

May 10, 2010 -is glad school is out but mad at the fact that she has to go to a baby sit

May 21, 2010 · Sprint Mobile ·
is at boring skool and half of the skool is gong to wild rivMay 28, 2010 (Sprint Mobile)
i got suspended for kickin ___'s butt

September 4, 2010 ·
I miss my bro.

She pretty excited around Sept 2010, she has a 'bff'...there is a sweet pic of her,and I noticed a bit of a one sided conversation....someone deleted some posts?? She had sprint mobile then too. And it looks like she was in school? She would have been 11 in 2010, and would 2009-2010 school year have been 6th grade maybe?

The reference to Wild River Country is definitely a middle school experience (5/6). Each year, the students work toward earning a certain number of Accelerated Reader points. When student hits a certain threshold, they get to go on a reward field trip to the waterpark. I noticed her name a couple of teachers by name from that school, too. I had her briefly, later, probably 7th grade for science. I remember the classroom, but I had both 7 and 8th graders. Pretty sure that bunch is currently 10th grade when I remember who Cassie interacted with.

oh,thanks, so the Water Park is a 'reward' not a class trip in general...
yeah I could not tell what grade level, as my birthday is Dec too, but I started school early & graduated early, so I am always thrown by ages

yeah hmm...she may have had that suspension...wonder if she was the provoker or provokee?

okay I saw more school stuff on the other fb, going digging

OH, got4...is there an alternative high school there in the city/county?? Or just regular high? And how 'bad' does it have to get for a student to be expelled?

Big Heart, I know it's not showing on the NAMUS entry, but are you aware if any strides have been made in obtaining dental record or DNA sample ?

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but those really need to be on file....

Yeah those prison dogs....not quite what you need when looking for a missing child. :(

Re: namus- yes. Has anyone made any progress? We need those medical records. It sounds like no one here is able (or wanting) to talk to JC and she is the one that can get ahold of them most easily. Maybe she reads here and will realize how important it is? Healed fractures, dentals, maybe she saved her first tooth, birth defects - for example, I have a friend who was born with, essentially, two bones in her arm that should have fused but didn't. You'd never know by looking at her, and in fact she's an athlete. But it showed up on an xray when she was a teen because she injured her shoulder on a slide at a waterpark. Her mom was like, what the heck is that? Doc said, well....she was probably born with that, lol. Those sorts of things. Anything at all. Doesn't matter at this point how or why she may have had anything happen to her- just the information so we can get some actual ID in there.
There are 1000s of people in Namus. How can we help find someone with such little physical ID?

And idk if JC reads here (or a relative or friend that might know) but if it helps any, Namus doesn't always means someone has died. Sometimes it means someone is in a hospital somewhere with a head injury and no ID on them, and no one to know where to look for who they might belong to because they are a long way from home.
Physical ID- especially internal ID- can really help.

Anyway, just wanted to say that. Just in case.

oh,thanks, so the Water Park is a 'reward' not a class trip in general...
yeah I could not tell what grade level, as my birthday is Dec too, but I started school early & graduated early, so I am always thrown by ages

yeah hmm...she may have had that suspension...wonder if she was the provoker or provokee?

okay I saw more school stuff on the other fb, going digging

OH, got4...is there an alternative high school there in the city/county?? Or just regular high? And how 'bad' does it have to get for a student to be expelled?

What we call ALE (alternative learning environment) is on-campus, but is a highly restricted self-contained classroom on each campus. While a support staff member is there all day, a certified teacher for each subject rotates in each period for instruction. A student can only be placed there with agreement of the parent and is usually for the remainder of a semester. Expulsion involves school board for drugs/alcohol/weapons. Most kids in fights will get an ISS assignment (in-school suspension) where their regular teacher sends their work to them each morning. The time range there can be one day up to 10 days. Repeat offenses build up length of stay. Meals (without plastic ware) are on foam trays or in paper sacks delivered from cafeteria. At middle school, the ISS was in an unused older gym where the desks can be spread way out keeping the kids apart all day and allowing them two breaks for shooting hoops and getting exercise. Out-of-school suspension (OSS) isn't used very often unless a student is heading to the school board -- like for injuring another student in a fight that called for medical treatment.

Brief thought on the DOC horses and k9s, and the date. Who else might they possibly have been looking for?

ooh, huh hmm
wait ,was that before or after any two persons went to the pokey?
I mean one was posting on FB the day she went missing and the other was where ever

makes me think again, where exactly did they find butt head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members