Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

ah so the flyer hanging was after, interesting...

but! did anyone where Cassie spent Sat night SEE the overnight stuff or were they questioned about it, that yes indeed that is what Cassie had with her? JC /BR say that is what she took that was magically back home

Yes and why didn't BR say I saw her get out of the vehicle and come in...in that interview.......OR did they cut anything he said?? hmm
You have such good questions. I don't recall any of that being asked. I don't think we even know what Cassie was wearing on her way home. And I can't remember now, what BR said. Maybe tonight after work I'll sit and transcribe those interviews.

If it doesnt impede the investigation, I would love to see a picture of Cassie from that weekend. Link me if you've got one.

No pics have been produced of Cassie that weekend, nor any of the Snyder family.

Here is a question- How many organizations did we have come forward saying that they could help Cassie's case? Klaas Kids, TES & another correct? Forgive me, I forget their name. Were there any others? THREE MISSING PERSONS Organizations show up & now are no where to be seen or heard from? Why is that? Why is it that there is nobody willing to stand on their own 2 feet and scream for this girl except for a group of WSers & a few local Mothers pleading through FB? Something is missing here....
:( It's heartbreaking.

The worst thing is, it's so easy to be led to think BR was involved because of his weird personality and somewhat criminal shenanigans. But I think it's foolish to rule out the fellow that "wanted a nice country girl wife" that Cassie says she never had a thing with. It's foolish to rule out HS and that household.

The truth is, the last time anyone in the world can prove they saw Cassie was 1:30 on Saturday, before the derby. We don't know if those people helped her run away. Where's the church community she was going to?

We do not know she actually made it home on Sunday. We do not know if BR was actually home at 6:20 on the 14th when Cassie was 'supposedly' dropped off. JC was out of it, sick in bed, with the door closed. Neither JC nor BR has said they actually saw Cassie. They assumed she was home 'cause her stuff showed up.

If BR was smart, he'd think long and hard about what he was doing in that time frame. If he was drunk, hopped up on drugs, hanging with thugs across the street, cheating on JC, burglarizing a house, taking a nap, driving around in her car.... anything other than standing on that porch at 6:20-6:25 pm, he should confess it. He has nothing to lose now. And time for a small crime is way better than time for murder. And TS herself in the JVM interview said HS left at 5, then changed it to 6:05. Does she even know she made that slip? Is she happy no one has questioned her? Just sayin.

I just want to put that out there for anyone new to this thread. If you are looking in to things, look everywhere. Nothing is as it seems. No one should be overlooked. All these men are buddies. And mommy dearest is uncooperative and weird in her handling of things. It will take a keen investigator and a dedicated media person to crack this one. But what heroes they would be!

:( It's heartbreaking.

The worst thing in, it's so easy to be led to think BR was involved because of his weird personality and somewhat criminal shenanigans. But I think it's foolish to rule out the fellow that "wanted a nice country girl wife" that Cassie says she never had a thing with. It's foolish to rule out HS and that household.

The truth is, the last time anyone in the world can prove they saw Cassie was 1:30 on Saturday, before the derby. We don't know if those people helped her run away. Where's the church community she was going to?

We do not know she actually made it home on Sunday. We do not know if BR was actually home at 6:20 on the 14th when Cassie was 'supposedly' dropped off. JC was out of it, sick in bed, with the door closed. Neither JC nor BR has said they actually saw Cassie. They assumed she was home 'cause her stuff showed up.

If BR was smart, he'd think long and hard about what he was doing in that time frame. If he was drunk, hopped up on drugs, hanging with thugs across the street, cheating on JC, burglarizing a house, taking a nap, driving around in her car.... anything other than standing on that porch at 6:25-6:25 pm, he should confess it. He has nothing to lose now. And time for a small crime is way better than time for murder. Just sayin.

I just want to put that out there for anyone new to this thread. If you are looking in to things, look everywhere. Nothing is as it seems. No one should be overlooked. All these men are buddies. And mommy dearest is uncooperative and weird in her handling of things. It will take a keen investigator and a dedicated media person to crack this one. But what heroes they would be!

BBM- But how do we even know for sure that is even true? We don't have one person outside either family saying "I saw Cassie in a public location on this date at this time" or in the least a person that we haven't been given reason not to question. Someone reliable & acting in Cassies best interest.

I really would like to see all of the FOIA on this case, makes me nauseous that the entire point of a FOIA is being ignored. I get the reason for not releasing things like a possible surveillance tape with Cassie on it if she wasn't alone but any possible other MP reports or incident reports....GIVE THEM UP! So frustrated. :tantrum:

I say yes to it, because the Snyders went on record. Why would they put themselves in a false situation voluntarily, when it turned out so badly?

I say yes to it, because the Snyders went on record. Why would they put themselves in a false situation voluntarily, when it turned out so badly?

But with the same reasoning then the rest of the information would have to be correct, ie when HS dropped off Cassie, they attended the Derby, etc. We can't pick & choose piece of their story to believe. If we don't believe they are being truthful, you really should question all of their story unless you have something to substantiate portions. JMO.

yes on record, bringing another player into the picture who should be able to affirm or deny doing thus....
Okay now I have read this multiple times....did I just catch that this 'friend' took Cassie to HER OWN house...and THEN 'they' all left together???
snipped
"Well, my friend (ph) left her home and picked Cassie up Saturday afternoon about 1:30,

brought her to her house. We all left together at 3:30 to go to the Dewitt (ph) Derby. And after that was over, we all came home. "
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

All this time I thought this 'friend' took Cassie to TS home, but she didn't? So there is another location Cassie was at prior to missing???

ETA, problem is NO one is publicly affirming, nor denying, the event as told by TS...and has LE even done so??

I am going to do a little bit of devil's advocate here and I can think of two reasons:

- The Snyders are the only ones talking about it because no one knows one way or the other. I think there is abundant evidence that JC didnt know what Cassie was up to on a regular basis. At least it seems that way to me.
- LE isnt making any statements, so they can say whatever they want.

I have no opinion, fwiw. It reminds me of all of those folks who state that they passed a poly. Polys are investigative tools-LE rarely if ever comments regarding them. So I could tell you that I passed a poly in Cassie's case and there is very little chance anyone is going to refute me.

Thanks for the ping info. I was starting to think I was crazy.

About the derby, I've read in a few posts here in WS that it was Sunday. But, in reading the JVM transcribed interview with TS....
https://findcassiecompton.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/jvm-transcript.pdf

However, that last line brings new questions. Left Cassie's house at 5? I thought it was a 20 minute drive, and he (HS) was the said to be home by 6:45.

Where was he from 5:20 to 6:45? Hmmmmmmm

yeah huh, there is a time change isn't there?

And something else I have always wondered is this part- "Just stayed around and had a lazy afternoon. And just a quiet evening at home. Nothing unusual about it all." If it wasn't 'unusual', then what is normal?

(didn't Billie Dunn have a quiet, normal Sunday afternoon & evening too?)

But with the same reasoning then the rest of the information would have to be correct, ie when HS dropped off Cassie, they attended the Derby, etc. We can't pick & choose piece of their story to believe. If we don't believe they are being truthful, you really should question all of their story unless you have something to substantiate portions. JMO.
I think TS is being truthful with what she knows. What I think draws questions is what might have occurred between HS and Cassie after Cassie arrived at the house. And especially between HS and Cassie on the drive home. If they left at 5 as her slip up suggests, there's a whole hour unaccounted for. Things might have gone sideways on that ride home.

yes on record, bringing another player into the picture who should be able to affirm or deny doing thus....
Okay now I have read this multiple times....did I just catch that this 'friend' took Cassie to HER OWN house...and THEN 'they' all left together???
snipped
"Well, my friend (ph) left her home and picked Cassie up Saturday afternoon about 1:30,

brought her to her house. We all left together at 3:30 to go to the Dewitt (ph) Derby. And after that was over, we all came home. "
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

All this time I thought this 'friend' took Cassie to TS home, but she didn't? So there is another location Cassie was at prior to missing???

ETA, problem is NO one is publicly affirming, nor denying, the event as told by TS...and has LE even done so??

Jumping off of this.

Statements made to the media and on message boards can be very telling, but especially to LE. What if, for example, the statements made to JVM are not accurate...and in fact are deliberately inaccurate? At some point, if her case is prosecuted for some reason, these statements will be used to impeach.

Same with all of that raw footage and raw notes from a media interview in a newspaper.

That is why it is very critical that information in a case like this one be meticulously sourced. It's like a chain of custody for physical evidence.

I think TS is being truthful. What I think draws questions is what might have occurred between HS and Cassie on the drive home. If they left at 5 as her slip up suggests, there's a whole hour unaccounted for. Things might have gone sideways on that ride home.

I get what you are saying. At the end of the day she is his alibi unless there is ping information from phone or GPS from his truck that refutes this.

I think TS is being truthful with what she knows. What I think draws questions is what might have occurred between HS and Cassie after Cassie arrived at the house. And especially between HS and Cassie on the drive home. If they left at 5 as her slip up suggests, there's a whole hour unaccounted for. Things might have gone sideways on that ride home.
This is assuming they went to derby, came home, hung out, then HS took her home.

Lots of assuming, but as you say, C4M, we don't really know. You bring up a valid argument that we can't pick and choose what to believe. Especially when we have no proof, and they refuse to provide any.

I get what you are saying. At the end of the day she is his alibi unless there is ping information from phone or GPS from his truck that refutes this.
i'll be honest, I'm just grasping at straws. I don't think we (public) know anything. Anything at all. :(

I think, at least imvho, that JC has no idea what Cassie was wearing and carrying because she has no idea what she took with her to Derby or to Snyder house....so did she see her before she left? I have very little faith in Cassie's last known physical description. I also believe this is why the description has been evolving for the last 5 months. I also personally do not believe that Cassie was 5'3 and 100 lbs. Cassie is healthy looking and that height/weight indicates someone who is very very slender with an unhealthy BMI. Again, just an opinion.

i'll be honest, I'm just grasping at straws. I don't think we (public) know anything. Anything at all. :(

I agree wholeheartedly!

I think, at least imvho, that JC has no idea what Cassie was wearing and carrying because she has no idea what she took with her to Derby or to Snyder house....so did she see her before she left? I have very little faith in Cassie's last known physical description. I also believe this is why the description has been evolving for the last 5 months. I also personally do not believe that Cassie was 5'3 and 100 lbs. Cassie is healthy looking and that height/weight indicates someone who is very very slender with an unhealthy BMI. Again, just an opinion.

Throw in that we don't know where she went, when, with who...etc Maybe we should start from scratch on what we DO know. Back on Thread #3 we did have VI's giving us info on what Cassie's hair color was at the time she disappeared. That we DO know.

1) Hair color
2) JC did go to SPD to report Cassie missing Monday am- One of __ MPs reports?
3) JC & BR are being openly called suspects & that nobody has been ruled out

What else do we know as fact?? I know there is a ton more, but what do you guys feel is noteworthy?

I am trying to remember if it is fact, as stated by her mother in MSM, or where it was told....but it was something like Cassie had previously been 'away' from home, at least on a couple of occasions, for a 'few days' But had always come home.
I want to know where she was on those occasions.

And it must be a fact she didn't attend school there (currently), because they sure don't seem to give the impression overall that they are concerned they have a student missing.

I am trying to remember if it is fact, as stated by her mother in MSM, or where it was told....but it was something like Cassie had previously been 'away' from home, at least on a couple of occasions, for a 'few days' But had always come home.
I want to know where she was on those occasions.

I do recall that, I would also like to know IF she was reported missing those times. Even the first time she left would be helpful info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayabusa1300