AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and did that 'friend ' go to the derby too?? And how many is 'they'...as in they all went...

i want to see some pics of Cassie from that football game, and derby.

Also of interest, she owns property on 1012 N Lowe. What's the address of the place that burned down that BR was caught squatting in?

That is not "real estate property" owned. "Personal property" is what you claim to be taxed on regardless of rent/own home like cars, boat, ATVs, etc. You have to declare this each year and prove payment to renew car tags each year. If you use link for assessor's office record search, you will find she does not own the lot or house where she lives. You can also see square footage and exterior walls. The previous Lowe St. address is right behind our newish post office. Might have just been her first address in town, before moving to the south end of town on 15th. I don't have address for squatter house.

Present address: http://www.arcountydata.com/parcel.asp?item=21DD31&Page=1&countycode=ARKTAX

Past address: http://www.arcountydata.com/parcel.asp?item=21D9F3&Page=1&countycode=ARKTAX

speaking of medicine & colds....and I can't get that darn wrong calendar out of my HEAD, I am sorry, just laugh at my momentary wrong dates

So I was just poking around facebook, and I saw something I've never seen before. Seems like you can set your profile such that it reports EVERYTHING you do in FB, including receiving or replying to private messages. It shows right there on the timeline, the way the log report works, sort of.

So, there's an entry that I can't figure out. All it says is:
"State abbreviation" "FB User Name " FEI

What does the FEI mean?

Here's a sample I found, which has ZERO information because it's generic. It's the only sample I could find.
image.jpg

okay that is odd? 1912 Lowe comes back as a Pentecostal church on property records?? Ownership same church but @ 913 E 9th ( and that comes back to an individual? )....and both addys are houses??

No. No. No. Derby was Saturday night. Football games and Fifth Quarter party were Friday night. I am absolutely certain she was at the Fifth Quarter party at FBC Stuttgart (two adults talked to her about not being enrolled in school), but I am not sure if she had been to the Warren at Stuttgart game or the Carlisle at DeWitt game before the party.

TY. Where are all the pictures of these events? Seriously....a sincere question. Where are all of the pictures of this weekend. Cassie should have been in the thick of it taking pictures, posting them yada yada.

Where are they?

So what is the address of the place that burned down that BR was squatting at?

Is it/ was it JC's property?

Ahhhhh then maybe she is behind the squatting et al charges. Nicely played if she was. Certainly a way to get him behind bars if she thinks he has/had her.

ETA: I still cant understand why the location where BR was recovered is so quiet. Maybe he was visiting someone he knew?

I thought JC's maiden name is Mull and she had only been married 2 times

okay that is odd? 1912 Lowe comes back as a Pentecostal church on property records?? Ownership same church but @ 913 E 9th ( and that comes back to an individual? )....and both addys are houses??

It is a house owned by the church district. (Notice tax exempt where payments would be?). Looks to have been deeded from someone with last name F back in 1999. My best GUESS is that someone last name F passed away . . . either left property to the church because there was no close family or the family did not want to pay capital gains tax. Church might provide this house for temporary use to newcomers who need help getting on their feet?

So I was just poking around facebook, and I saw something I've never seen before. Seems like you can set your profile such that it reports EVERYTHING you do in FB, including receiving or replying to private messages. It shows right there on the timeline, the way the log report works, sort of.

So, there's an entry that I can't figure out. All it says is:
"State abbreviation" "FB User Name " FEI

What does the FEI mean?

Here's a sample I found, which has ZERO information because it's generic. It's the only sample I could find.
View attachment 69964

I have no idea but I would like to know as well.

I thought JC's maiden name is Mull and she had only been married 2 times

Sisters share Wilson as maiden name, then there was Clubb in OK, Compton in OK and Mull in Ark. Two male children have different last names of Newcomb and Colvin which makes it even more complicated. And she lived with Rhodes.

So what is the address of the place that burned down that BR was squatting at?

Is it/ was it JC's property?

Ahhhhh then maybe she is behind the squatting et al charges. Nicely played if she was. Certainly a way to get him behind bars if she thinks he has/had her.

ETA: I still cant understand why the location where BR was recovered is so quiet. Maybe he was visiting someone he knew?

I don't have address related to the trespassing, yet, but I am quite curious. Case is at municipal court because I already checked circuit records. The squatter house could not have been JC's property because she does not own real estate in our county. That's what I was searching for in the first place on the county data sites -- simply checking to see if she owned or rented where she lives. Nothing comes up under the assessor for her at any other address. Just under the tax collector for personal property.

yeah and throw last name of Gregory in there for older female child too instead of whatever
shrug

Re: the house BR was squatting at, in the Stuttgart FD facebook page, there are pics of the fire. Are firehouse calls logged like police calls?

Poking around facebook, i saw something really odd. I can't post a screenshot darn it. But.... Cassie was tagged on 9/17/14, and a reply in the comments noted that she hadn't been seen in a month. My head cocked to the side like a curious labrador......

Poking around facebook, i saw something really odd. I can't post a screenshot darn it. But.... Cassie was tagged on 9/17/14, and a reply in the comments noted that she hadn't been seen in a month. My head cocked to the side like a curious labrador......

Whaaaaaat?

Re: the house BR was squatting at, in the Stuttgart FD facebook page, there are pics of the fire. Are firehouse calls logged like police calls?

The pictures of the burning house are dated Oct. 17 -- long after the breakup which occurred just before Oct. 4. If you read the comments underneath, the SFD was helping with a fire in the town of Ulm (Prairie County) 7 miles NE of Stuttgart. I really don't think that set of pictures has anything to do with where BR was found. My impression was that he was in a house within walking distance of 15th St. that was vacant because it had previously had a fire.

Thank you, G4G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member