AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wholeheartedly!

Throw in that we don't know where she went, when, with who...etc Maybe we should start from scratch on what we DO know. Back on Thread #3 we did have VI's giving us info on what Cassie's hair color was at the time she disappeared. That we DO know.

1) Hair color
2) JC did go to SPD to report Cassie missing Monday am- One of __ MPs reports?
3) JC & BR are being openly called suspects & that nobody has been ruled out

What else do we know as fact?? I know there is a ton more, but what do you guys feel is noteworthy?

2.. I thought SPD came to JC's house?

Tupelomz sent me the PDFs to convert for her. She isn't able to post to the forum at the moment & asked that I post the report for her.
8b93a714af72b798b38a0977063c5fe8.jpg
e0923acc7d73b8bdeecad2bf82fffd62.jpg

On page one of MPR it lists an 8 minute gap of earliest possible and latest possible time offense occurred. 18:52 to 19:00 hrs. Are these times JC just pulled out of thin air?

On page one of MPR it lists an 8 minute gap of earliest possible and latest possible time offense occurred. 18:52 to 19:00 hrs. Are these times JC just pulled out of thin air?
6:52 to 7:00. The 7:00 is a marker of the text about cigarettes sent to HS? Or was it 7:15? The 6:52 is a question mark.

Just thinking out loud, maybe 6:52 - 7:00 is about when BR noticed her missing. After all, he wasn't in the room when she left.

What did JC and BR do all day up until 6:20? Was BR actually really even home at 6:20? JC was sick on bed so there's no way to verify his whereabouts. Where was he from 6:20 - 6:52?

And where was he all the time up until he 'supposedly' rode his bike to the PD (which, btw, the PD denies)?

JC heard Cassie come in, but her door was closed and Cassie did not reply when JC called out to her through the closed door.

What if, and this is just yet another possible theory to mull over.... what if HS and BR had been in contact (they are even FB buddies so we don't know the depth of their friendship)... what if they had been in contact and HS knew BR was not home. And what if things went sideways on the drive home, and what if Cassie's stuff was dropped off with no one seeing, no one the wiser?

Was the road less traveled searched between Humnoke and Stuttgart?

Lots of what ifs, but not any more far fetched than other scenarios.

the Cassie ran off a couple of times before but came home after a few days was something JC told the press. It was on a MSM site. I am searching for the link now but I know that is not rumor. It is from JC's own mouth. reviewing the video interviews now. Will link as soon as I track the source. But I know it was a direct quote from JC. Just have to figure out where I saw it.

6:52 to 7:00. The 7:00 is a marker of the text about cigarettes sent to HS? Or was it 7:15? The 6:52 is a question mark.

Just thinking out loud, maybe 6:52 - 7:00 is about when BR noticed her missing. After all, he wasn't in the room when she left.

What did JC and BR do all day up until 6:20? Was BR actually really even home at 6:20? JC was sick on bed so there's no way to verify his whereabouts. Where was he from 6:20 - 6:52?

And where was he all the time up until he 'supposedly' rode his bike to the PD (which, btw, the PD denies)?

JC heard Cassie come in, but her door was closed and Cassie did not reply when JC called out to her through the closed door.

What if, and this is just yet another possible theory to mull over.... what if HS and BR had been in contact (they are even FB buddies so we don't know the depth of their friendship)... what if they had been in contact and HS knew BR was not home. And what if things went sideways on the drive home, and what if Cassie's stuff was dropped off with no one seeing, no one the wiser?

Was the road less traveled searched between Humnoke and Stuttgart?

Lots of what ifs, but not any more far fetched than other scenarios.

HS would have to be pretty balzy to try that Imo.

Hi everyone,

I have been around but just never had anything to add. I have read everything available on Cassie's case and spent the weekend gathering and organizing data to look over and think I may be able to help answer some of the questions on your list. I also have a list of all MSM articles and links listed by headline/date with the key bits or observations related to our discussion here quoted that I am happy to post if it is OK to do that (it is somewhat long, but may be very useful to have it all in one post we can pull forward or reference).

11) What was Cassie’s usual “cigarette run” like? Ie- store, older friend got them for her at the store, she went to a friend’s house, met a friend’s somewhere, etc
We first need to ask, did Cassie actually have a regular cigarette run. The only evidence we have that she even smoked is hearsay.

13) How was the runaway status introduced & when was Cassies status changed to Missing?

This article pubished on Sept 18, 2014 states "reported the 15-year-old missing after she left home on Sunday evening", but no amber alert was issued (the reason being it was classified as a runaway), However, it then quotes Lt Mark Duke, who is part of the criminal investigation unit, so make of that what you will.

In this article published on Sept. 30th, it states "this case is still classified as a runaway..."

17) Who are Cassie’s friends other than HS?
Her Facebook is pretty telling. In particular, her boyfriend, fiance. I realize you wan't more definite information, but that is the best we will likely get.

21) Was the pink apple device an iPod Cassie had or a friends iPhone/iPod?

This is an iphone and belongs to TS. You can see her holding it in the video on this article at 1:50

22) How did JC & BR meet?
I can only speculate on this one but I am guessing they met online while JC was still living in OK and that is why she moved down to Stuttgart. It would appear BR had a job at that time, according to his FB, so perhaps JC felt like it was a great opportunity to get some support and get away from her past and a judgemental family. I really can't think of any other reason to uproot a teenager and take her away from school and family.

24) Do Cassie & BR have mutual friends?
Facebook would lead us to believe they did, but we cannot see the activity log of when those friendships were made, so it is very possible they were done after the fact, ie for all we know HS friended him to keep an eye on him, not because they were buddies.

28) Does the family have a PC? Was that taken by LE?
Some of Cassies photos appear to be taken with a quick cam, mainly due to the position of her arms (ie it doesn't look like she is holding a phone using the front-facing camera which would also have cam quality). This leads me to believe they do have a PC in that home.

With regards to the Derby, I have also been having some major doubts about the weekend timeline. From the JVM transcript of TS call:

Saturday Sept 13th, 2014 TS friend picks up Cassie at home
Saturday Sept 13th, 2014 *We left at 3:30PM to go to the DeWitt Derby
Sunday Sept. 14, 2014 HS drives Cassie home around 6PM and purportedly arrived back at 6:45.
TS “we were her safe haven”
Sunday Sept 13, 2014 9:14PM started three calls from BR asking if Cassie was still there.

I cannot find any proof anywhere that this Derby took place, much less what day it happened on. If you check the http://www.dewittchamberofcommerce.com/ webste, the schedule for Sept 2014 has no mention of the derby or the fair for that matter. Due to an online comment suggesting it was cancelled, we may want to email them and ask for confirmation if and when it happened.

A few extra observations:

Cassie's hair was likely as it was in the selfie she recently posted on FB before her disappearance (the image used on her posters). This was confirmed by several people. If she is alive, it is unlikely it looks like that now though.

Until JC is publicly cleared by LE, she is not reliable and nothing she says should be taken as fact. We should also not be counting on VIs in her support circle (no offense to them personally) and should definitely not be sharing our findings with her or be contacting her.

I hope this is useful!

As much as I hate hypothetical questions . . .

1. Why does JC continually plea on FB to a third unknown person as if certain Cassie is still alive?

2. What does JC know or believe that keeps her from pointing the finger at BR (like the majority of us do)?

3. Why is anger directed toward Cassie for not responding to her comments instead of toward any other parties in this case?

The "tap your brother's picture" link was something so bizarre to offer to let Cassie move back to Oklahoma with other family . . .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1535013656773433&set=pcb.1535013700106762&type=1&theater

Hello, Vail . . .

Regarding your # 22 -- There was another husband, last name Mull, to whom she was married in Central Arkansas before coming to Stuttgart. I discovered the last name in the tax collector's record search for Arkansas County 2010-2011-2012-2013 (link below, search Compton). I was able to find him on FB after a contact told me his most recent wife's name. So there was not a direct move from Oklahoma to meet up with BR.

http://www.arcountydata.com/propsearch.asp?county=Arkansas

Regarding derby -- The DeWitt Era Enterprise FB and webpages both had pictures from the derby on Saturday, Sept.13. I have downloaded and zoomed them trying to find Cassie and HS with his family. Pictures were only taken of three sides of the bleachers (N,W, and S). The E side under the pressbox is not seen, so we cannot definitively say they were not there. One of the derby cars has Cassie painted on it -- that name is for another Cassie with a last name that starts with H.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=861597590519487&id=255231564489429

Vail, there was a fair , here is one link...there is one if I can find that mentions the fair ends with the DErby on Friday night
http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20140819/News/140819615

You know it just dawned on me...Cassie was supposedly picked up on Friday I went to that persons house...and 'they' all left there @ 3:30 to go the the derby......must have been after school got out?? Why not just grab her from her house on the way down there to Dewitt? Not like it is out of the way....

ETA oh my bad so bad- do not trust computers! I pulled up a 2014 map that was WRONG, and I thought I had lost it...
GOT 4 you are correct, derby was SAT nit...so she supposedly got picked up Sat

well I am glad got 4 said it, cuz I agree ....and it is kinda creepy...JC posts like she is talking to Cassie or to who ever 'might' have her or be letting her stay, telling her to call, or someone let her call, you come back, etc

and yeah , she never calls BR Out does she

Vail, there was a fair , here is one link...there is one if I can find that mentions the fair ends with the DErby on Friday night

You know it just dawned on me...Cassie was supposedly picked up on Friday I went to that persons house...and 'they' all left there @ 3:30 to go the the derby......must have been after school got out?? Why not just grab her from her house on the way down there to Dewitt? Not like it is out of the way....

No. No. No. Derby was Saturday night. Football games and Fifth Quarter party were Friday night. I am absolutely certain she was at the Fifth Quarter party at FBC Stuttgart (two adults talked to her about not being enrolled in school), but I am not sure if she had been to the Warren at Stuttgart game or the Carlisle at DeWitt game before the party.

Hello, Vail . . .

Regarding your # 22 -- There was another husband, last name Mull, to whom she was married in Central Arkansas before coming to Stuttgart. I discovered the last name in the tax collector's record search for Arkansas County 2010-2011-2012-2013 (link below, search Compton). I was able to find him on FB after a contact told me his most recent wife's name. So there was not a direct move from Oklahoma to meet up with BR.

Regarding derby -- The DeWitt Era Enterprise FB and webpages both had pictures from the derby on Saturday, Sept.13. I have downloaded and zoomed them trying to find Cassie and HS with his family. Pictures were only taken of three sides of the bleachers (N,W, and S). The E side under the pressbox is not seen, so we cannot definitively say they were not there. One of the derby cars has Cassie painted on it -- that name is for another Cassie with a last name that starts with H.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=861597590519487&id=255231564489429

Thank you so much for these! I must have missed them along the way. You and all the others here are doing such a wonderful job keeping this search going and your insights have been invaluable. I hope Cassie is found soon.

I wonder if LE has talked to Mr M....

Hello, Vail . . .

Wow! :loveyou: Nice find. I never really sleuthed JC, so this has opened my eyes to be more diligent. Thank you.

I would like to know who the 'friend' is.

ok apparently Cassie went to a football home game FRIDAY the 13th, one of her friends mentions have fun at game even though we lost (he is Stuttgart)...he posted her name under and she liked it

Wasn't she sick and taking meds for cold/cough?

Hello, Vail . . .

Also of interest, she owns property on 1012 N Lowe. What's the address of the place that burned down that BR was caught squatting in?

ok apparently Cassie went to a football home game FRIDAY the 13th, one of her friends mentions have fun at game even though we lost (he is Stuttgart)...he posted her name under and she liked it

Wasn't she sick and taking meds for cold/cough?

Friday was the 12th. And yes, she was supposed to be taking medicine. But it was warm enough to wear shorts.

ETA: And if you are talking about the friend AP at 1:01 p.m. -- I actually think he is from Carlisle, but transferred to Stuttgart this spring (note 2015 under school). He's a teen, so I can't comment any more about him. He has not been named in any media. Carlisle and Stuttgart both lost their games that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876