AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Oriah.
Those are some good suggestions. Maybe I can touch a couple of minds with thoughts of Cassie.

hey Tup, go see if BR can have a visitor and maybe go by & see JC
just kidding...
well...not really
I am so tempted to drive over there myself

Forty degrees with light rain that may change to wet snow later today --weather for search for Mr. Gibbs with the dogs. Four pet dogs are still at Cassie's this morn. A couple can climb the fence to roam. Grandparents came in car, not truck this time. It was kind of peaceful to see grandpa sitting out in carport singing with guitar last visit.

4 dogs at Cassie's? A couple can climb fence to room? Huh??

if dogs are really there, was there a warrant?

thank you , I see it has been amended? ... or else I was seeing things;)

hmm. thoughts for today- social stratification/inequality/socioeconomic status/victimization

and for good measure, spoliation & tampering are interesting words too...maybe/maybe not

thank you , I see it has been amended? ... or else I was seeing things;)

hmm. thoughts for today- social stratification/inequality/socioeconomic status/victimization

and for good measure, spoliation & tampering are interesting words too...maybe/maybe not

:clap:

why does she keep posting on her page, why not post on Cassie's? I mean she has Cassie's PW, so she could go on there & friend herself and then post on Cassie's page so all her friends can see...I mean I reckon they all know she is missing but so many are plain clueless sometimes, kwim

She doesn't deserve to be friends with Cassie.

Let's not forget that when Cassie went missing JC was friends with her on FB. I mentioned it in thread 1 that JC had posted and tagged Cassie in a post, but shortly thereafter they were no longer friends.

How does that happen? JC unfriended CC or someone in control of CC's page unfriended JC. There should be an IP address associated with that action that LE should have at their fingertips.

Sorry I didn't quote the post above, I'm using my phone so I can't delete and repost.

Let's not forget that when Cassie went missing JC was friends with her on FB. I mentioned it in thread 1 that JC had posted and tagged Cassie in a post, but shortly thereafter they were no longer friends.
WOW! I missed your post on that.

Was the phone ping in Casscoe from BR or Cassie's phone?

Is the blog timeline accurate?

yep back on thread 1, around post 375 is where Iamnot... posted about the FB...you know that rings a bell, that they were fb friends in the beginning....wonder who & why that changed

I am not so sure the phone pings are fact/accurate, Br's, Cassie's or mom's.

there are some other phones I'd love to see the pings of that evening/sunday...just saying

I'd love to know why/who unfriended between Cassie & JC. It's perplexing to say the least. If it was Judy, why? If it was someone whom Judy gave the PW to, then why?

What messages did Cassie have? How many were deleted after she went missing?

On a different note, we've recently discussed Cassie's phone and since we have no proof of who had her phone and the last definite sighting of her was Saturday at 1:30 when she was picked up from her house, I think back to the messages exchanged between Cassie's phone and JC before going missing. I'll attach them below, but when discussing these previously I thought "aloof teen". Now thinking of the possibility of someone else using Cassie's phone, may explain the shortness and lack of expression.

Saturday, Sept. 13, 9:47 a.m. — Nothin much. I’m fine. Still got a cough though but it’s gettin better.
Saturday, Sept. 13, 6:56 p.m. — Yea
Saturday, Sept. 13, 6:58 p.m. — Love you too
Sunday, Sept. 14, 3:19 p.m. — Tired
Sunday, Sept. 14, 3:22 p.m. — Yea just feel like I haven’t got enough sleep
Sunday, Sept. 14, 6:02 p.m. — Are you home
Sunday, Sept. 14, 6:03 p.m. — Be home in a bit

Read more: http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141106/News/141109790#ixzz3PaLP9cGp

This case hurts my heart. I hope LE is secretly investigating this girl's disappearance.

It is always so sad when you come back to a case after an absence and the points are still basically the same. She is our there and just like Hailey, she will be found!

I just want to know if cadaver dogs sniffed the house and car.

I have nothing helpful to add. Just thinking of Cassie and hoping someday we know. Feeling discouraged for her. Stuttgart's forgotten waif.

Ayup. And we know how well that worked for Hailey. There's a very non technical term for that in the k9 world called 'dog dropping.' It basically means, someone has a hunch that someone is somewhere, so they put their dog in a car, drive them to the location of the hunch, drop the dog off and then claim their dog has alerted at that location. No actual scent work involved.
It's kind of like turning your dog into a doggie psychic. Not good at all. And I don't know of any cases where it stood up in court, which is yet one more huge problem, in addition to the ethics involved.

Re:the ASP k9's- I don't think we have any idea that they have anything to do with Cassie at all. Personally, I think they are sending out HR k9's for Mr. Gibbs because they probably have a pretty decent idea of where he might be, how far he may have gotten, etc etc. I think everything else is just rumor. JMO.
ugh this is still a sore point with me.

I wonder if Judy commented on Hailey threads, I swear she is her understudy. I have thought this for awhile I wonder if the Oklahoma connection would vet out anything.
I did find where a Gouker just got engaged to a Compton. Which was weird. Run a search for Gouker on the forum.I don't know that the Compton is related but it is worth checking.

I get antsy and search up all kinds of stuff when things are not moving. Not sure they are things I should be looking at .

Thinking of you and praying you are found Cassie!

i wish i knew that one , even one of her peers is really missing her
i wish i knew if just one of her peers has ever asked their parent, or anyone, where is Cassie?
i wish i knew why her family is so silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member