AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, what was HS actually driving? Is that what we might be getting at?

"That morning, Monday morning when I got to work, I called and spoke with a detective. And he said there was actually no report filed. And he come and spoke to me, and we filed the missing report on Monday."

snipped-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

I STILL want to know who is 'we'
what time 'he' went to speak to her (before or after however the report with JC was made?)
If he said 'no report' was actually filed, was he implying that BR DID go to police dept, but no report filed Sat nite??

Yeah, but she didnt file one, right? JC did. I would love to see the incident reports for 9/14 and 9/15 as it pertains to Cassie. It is a three ring circus.

SPD filed that report, and JC's name is on it.

TS or anyone else? Not seeing their name as reporting. Not seeing a "Oh this is a follow up report made last night by BR, TS, JC," or anyone else. Where is that?

That's just standard practice- if you have a call out (and that means a show up report too), report at your particular PD or SO or whatever LEA reporting- it goes into an incident report. If you have to follow up on an incident report- you follow up and denote previous reports. If your shift changes and a report came in on previous shift but then you need to file a follow up- I mean, do ya'll get my drift??

Where are those reports??

You all have really been brainstorming.
There has been more discussion lately than in a very long time. Not so much rehash-not that there's anything wrong with that. Just you seem to be opening up a basket of snakes.
And I like it!

I'm still catching up. Is Twinmom96 a local? She stopped posting in Nov. I would like to know if BR actually went to the police station that Sunday night like he said he did. She was going to post the name of the officer that BR talked to. If that is true, then it changes my thoughts on what happened.

TS or anyone else? Not seeing their name as reporting. Not seeing a "Oh this is a follow up report made last night by BR, TS, JC," or anyone else. Where is that?

That's just standard practice- if you have a call out (and that means a show up report too), report at your particular PD or SO or whatever LEA reporting- it goes into an incident report. If you have to follow up on an incident report- you follow up and denote previous reports. If your shift changes and a report came in on previous shift but then you need to file a follow up- I mean, do ya'll get my drift??

I do get it .
I also know it doesn't always work that way. Sorry I would love to support your statement fully. It just always doesn't work that way.

^ supposed to work that way, yes?

If someone files a missing report, is it normally done in triplicate, or whatever... and is the person reporting given a copy of the report right then, or do they have to go request a copy

and yes Twimmom is a verified local

and imho, if it could be verified by LE that BR DID go to dept and was pretty much brushed off, that could be crucial

I do get it .
I also know it doesn't always work that way. Sorry I would love to support your statement fully. It just always doesn't work that way.

I absolutely agree, Soul. Does not always go that way and we do not live in a perfect world for sure.

But *why* did it not go that way, that night, in Stuttgart? And if that's not the way it went due to whatever other circumstances might be involved, what were those circumstances- and why has it not been corrected within 6 months of an open, active missing persons case?
You know?

all I know is something stinks in that town and it ain't the swampy water

Trying to remain impartial here, because depts. differ so much.
Re: incident reports-

What I know is that if you make a report, you can request it in writing after the fact (if it wasn't handed to you at the time, you didn't ask for it at the time, and you want/need it now). If the dept or agency responsible for taking that report cannot produce it, then they need a very good reason. Jmvho.

I am unsure as to who has copies of their own reports.
Does anyone else know?

and imho, if it could be verified by LE that BR DID go to dept and was pretty much brushed off, that could be crucial[/QUOTE]

http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansas/2010/title-12/subtitle-2/chapter-12/subchapter-8/12-12-801/

Only a parent or legal guardian can file a missing persons report in Arkansas. That's why BR or TS could not be the ones legally filing it. BR could very well have went to the police dept that night and LE talked to TS, but TS did not fild that report, like she claimed.

Trying to remain impartial here, because depts. differ so much.
Re: incident reports-

What I know is that if you make a report, you can request it in writing after the fact (if it wasn't handed to you at the time, you didn't ask for it at the time, and you want/need it now). If the dept or agency responsible for taking that report cannot produce it, then they need a very good reason. Jmvho.

I am unsure as to who has copies of their own reports.
Does anyone else know?

and imho, if it could be verified by LE that BR DID go to dept and was pretty much brushed off, that could be crucial
[/QUOTE]
Whether or not Twinmom posted on here the officers name that BR talked to, I'm going to say its true. Has BR denied to LE that he saw CC get out of HS truck? Imo, BR doesn't look like someone that could do something so calculating. I shouldn't stereotype, but that's jmo. It is hearsay to assume that CC actually got dropped off at home and HS drove away. Until BR makes a statement on what he saw that night or didn't see, its hearsay.

I don't understand that to be the case, but again- I am not an attorney. Maybe we can try again to have one weigh in?

If I have a concern about my next door neighbors child, for example- I can go to the PD and state that concern. Just like I can state a concern about possible child abuse. Or disruption. Or fire. Or whatever. If PD says hey- go away? I can do that. But they should still have to notate the incident regarding myself at the PD. Someone should be putting that in paperwork. And that paperwork should be available to the person who requested it- at minimum.
Again- imvho.

Confused about what you are saying is 'true."
Please explain?
TIA.

<QUOTE: Whether or not Twinmom posted on here the officers name that BR talked to, I'm going to say its true. Has BR denied to LE that he saw CC get out of HS truck? Imo, BR doesn't look like someone that could do something so calculating. I shouldn't stereotype, but that's jmo. It is hearsay to assume that CC actually got dropped off at home and HS drove away. Until BR makes a statement on what he saw that night or didn't see, its hearsay.[/QUOTE]>

Anyone can file a MP report. If you are missing a person, and you have concerns about them? Go to a local PD or SO or FD or anyone, and express said concerns. I advise asking for a copy of that written report, at that time.
again.....jmvho
There are (unfortunately) a lot of folks who do not have a parent or guardian able or willing to file a MP report.

yep in the grand scheme, we certainly can not completely dismiss him
No. Not at all. But all possibilities should be vetted. If someone is reading this (other than us), a memory could be triggered. Please continue with considering all avenues.

You know what I've been wondering about that whole clip? The change in language from 'truck' to 'vehicle.'

I know I've had to catch myself a few times, when making a statement about an event that I know occurred, but perhaps I'm not supposed to say anything about just yet. I've also known people to correct their statements to something that LE is advising them on correcting. And I've known people to correct themselves on wording when they are unsure of what the event actually was. AND I've known some people to correct wording when they are trying to distance from an event, or want to make sure they are distanced from an event.

I can understand TS adjusting that wording. But I do wonder, in the moment- why go from truck to vehicle specifically? Was that prompted? And if so...by who?

I'm no profiler, but I am a curious person by nature; and as a result curious about why that specific clarification was made during that interview.
This is an astute observation. Hmmmm

To me and my acquaintances, a "truck" is a pickup and a SUV is a "vehicle." I don't say, "I left my keys in my SUV." In my mind, I was thinking the TS/HS family had been to DeWitt (35 miles one-way) in a SUV vehicle which seats more people comfortably. But that HS returned Cassie to Stuttgart alone in his pickup (which only seats three legally) across the bench seat. His truck doesn't have an extended or crew cab (second row). I think TS drives something like a Chevy Trailblazer or Ford Explorer considered a SUV. I can check in town later today.
Did anyone anywhere at anytime say they saw the "vehicle" at Cassie's that night? It would be a good way to verify two questions by simply asking BR what they were driving in. What was she picked up in?

Nope gig, if anyone saw it, they aren't saying

well I would have to go dig, but, hmm...now IIRC in one place it says TS saying HS picked her up and brought her to thieir house and in another place TS say my friend picked up up and took her to the, or her?? house & we left from there around 3:30 to go to Derby....no mention of cars, trucks, SUV's or vehicle IIRC

never says WHERE Cassie was picked up from either

"That morning, Monday morning when I got to work, I called and spoke with a detective. And he said there was actually no report filed. And he come and spoke to me, and we filed the missing report on Monday."

snipped-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

I STILL want to know who is 'we'
what time 'he' went to speak to her (before or after however the report with JC was made?)
If he said 'no report' was actually filed, was he implying that BR DID go to police dept, but no report filed Sat nite??
The police went to her and they filed a report?

It has JC'S name on the report.

ETA never mind. You all handled it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members