AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUIBBM, I know I'm quoting myself here but every time I read that last sentence I get a little sad b/c it seems Cassie is "no longer with us". :(

Know what you mean.
Have wondered about that myself.

If not with you all, than with who?

Re: the going for cigs.
Just a thought but maybe she walked into her house, picked up something, and left?

Did LE notice anything missing from the Compton household? Did anyone check prescription meds, firearms, cash in the household, alcohol, tobacco, living conditions, that sort of thing? I can't find a single mention of anything MSM-wise. Does anyone else have that info?

I like the different spin on vehicle and truck. When I re read the sentence with that spin, I see exactly what you-all see-that HS was possibly driving another vehicle and not his truck.

Wouldnt that be something?

I think we are getting back to the beginning here-we have a number of people who have inserted themselves into the case but none of them know Cassie well enough to describe her-you are spot on Oriah. How is it possible in a town this small? How and why did people get involved to begin with? Who started the ball rolling here? If it was TS, then what is the downside of providing a specific accurate description of this child including the items she was known to carry with her? What is the downside to letting people know about her and her likes and dislikes?

Here is a thought-maybe she doesnt know any of it. Maybe TS doesnt know what Cassie looked like when she left either.

I just saw a post on FB that Mr Gibbs has been found. If only Cassies case has had the fight his had...

Eta: going back to catch up

What if? What if TS knew no details but just assumed?

I am somewhat curious about HS that day- he and his vehicle. Any and all vehicles at this point. Because I don't think there's any chance Cassie went from Point A to Point B to Point C and onward without anyone knowing how that transportation happened.

Caring4, did you see any MSM about his remains found that you could post here?
Thank you.

poor Mr Gibbs , I wonder if they missed him...and if he was found more east...kind of sounds like hunters/farmers discovered (eta 'rumor' at the T-X saying resevior/fisherman, fwiw)

we have to remember that she is only repeating what SHE was supposedly told about the drop off scenario
...unless she was there to witness also, kwim?? And maybe only repeating those times too?? the times mentioned seemed real tight & awfully precise, too kwim
And I guess it could be hard to know what Cassie had on if you didn't actually see her leave your place

RIP Mr Gibbs. I hope everything is revealed for him and for his family. I wish closure for Cassie's case as well. Perhaps, if she cant speak for herself, she is close by Mr Gibbs.

we have to remember that she is only repeating what SHE was supposedly told about the drop off scenario
...unless she was there to witness also, kwim?? And maybe only repeating those times too?? the times mentioned seemed real tight & awfully precise, too kwim
And I guess it could be hard to know what Cassie had on if you didn't actually see her leave your place

...but was it not also said that Cassie "spent the night" at the S home? Tell you what, I would be extremely surprised if Cassie's physical characteristics (specifically, her hair color and cut) changed overnight while not at her own home! We don't even have that detailed nailed down, do we?

Fair enough on the hair etc-but I think the point is that she wasnt invisible and that people should know to the n'th degree what she looked like and what she was wearing and carrying and saying and singing the last time they saw her.

Well you kwim.

I have a friend named Faith who I havent seen in a year. But I can tell you what she looked like the last time I saw her and what she was wearing and what we talked about. Where is that stuff in this case?

...but was it not also said that Cassie "spent the night" at the S home? Tell you what, I would be extremely surprised if Cassie's physical characteristics (specifically, her hair color and cut) changed overnight while not at her own home! We don't even have that detailed nailed down, do we?

I would hope that if that was the case we would be sitting here wo JC holding back on descriptions. But all of it really is an option. When I was 18 I went to a friends house and she chopped off my hair. I can't say that I haven't felt the urge box color my hair before as well (before I could afford a real color) even when the hubby was traveling for work.

I have a friend named Faith who I havent seen in a year. But I can tell you what she looked like the last time I saw her and what she was wearing and what we talked about. Where is that stuff in this case?

I think in all of this the hard part is the clothes. I can honestly tell you with my kids- if you were to ask me right now- what do they have on? I may remember ONE piece of their clothes & I have boys. I can tell you what their hairstyle is, color, where their freckles and birth marks are, etc But clothes- not often do I pay attention to what they wear. Most times they don't match and it just causes a discussion about it. Some days I may remember, most days I don't. On top of that-ask me what size they wear-some clothes run different so honestly you can't pin it to one size. I can tell you that my almost 14 year old wears a Mens M in most clothes but certain brands are smaller so it would depend on what he was wearing that day. Shoe size changes so much right now I would literally have to check- and even that depends on if we are talking his actual school shoes or if he went out in his soccer turfs, flip flops, hunting boots, etc He is the worse of the two since he gets a few second hand things, if he likes it he will wear it bigger. Bottom line- I think you get my point, even an involved mom may not know what their child had on. I would have to honestly go through his clothes and hope I could remember what was missing, talk to all his friends that saw him that day and who took photos & snap chats to deduct what he had on.

I would have thought though that in over 6 MONTHS someone would have rounded up all involved and said-had she colored her hair recently? What do you recall her wearing last? Do you have any photos from the day off, day before, etc? Maybe they did, but if so- why hasn't her info been updated if supposedly LE still isn't sure if she ran away or there is foul play?

Agreed! I have 4 kids and I hardly ever remember what they have on unless it is something I make them change into because what they put on first doesn't match... they also have so many clothes due to hand me downs and my whole family constantly buying them things that there is no way I could look in their closet and see what is missing... it may sound horrible but I couldn't even tell you their shoe sizes without looking...

This may have already been gone over, I'm sure I've missed some posts along the way. How does TS or HS know that Cassie didn't say anything to BR on her way up the driveway and past him into the house? There might not have been visible signs of a whole conversation, but how do they know she didn't speak to him unless he (she/they) walked into the house with her?

This may have already been gone over, I'm sure I've missed some posts along the way. How does TS or HS know that Cassie didn't say anything to BR on her way up the driveway and past him into the house? There might not have been visible signs of a whole conversation, but how do they know she didn't speak to him unless he (she/they) walked into the house with her?
Very good point. To throw the ball back into that court, how do we know Cassie walked up the driveway at all?

Are any of our locals here friends of JC? I really wish JC would be represented. I just know her speaking out will crack open a full on LE investigation. If she did not hear Cassie speak, nor see her, she needs to blatantly say so. That doesn't make her a bad person, it makes her a mommy who was home sick in bed. Maybe the people Cassie was with were told this information. If JC thinks BR was or was not home will be a HUGE key factor. If she didn't wake up and BR convinced her that in her medicated state that they had had a conversation which led to him going to the SPD, she should just say so. Maybe he wasn't even home and is embarrassed so holds on to the lie. Again, that doesn't make her bad in any way. It makes her sick in bed. Let's face it, Cassie was pushing 16. She is perfectly capable of making her own meals and tucking herself in. BR certainly didn't need JC to take care of him.

What will it take to get JC to come forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry