AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have seen enough smoke and mirrors in Cassie's case, to be honest. I think we have seen an infinite number of people claiming knowledge that they dont have. My current beef in the media and elsewhere is things be attributed to Judy Compton that arent directly quoted or things we see her on video actually saying. I have a serious beef with it. To me it indicates either an unwillingness on her part to go on record with pretty much anything or that she is being all foxy like and getting other people to say things on her behalf.

Check her FB today as well-I think the implication in her latest post is that she is Oklahoma bound. And that Cassie can come as well.
WOW! What mother would relocate not knowing where her daughter is. Or maybe she does. hmmmmm I guess JC has washed her hands of Cassie. Plus, she has pretty much milked all the sympathy she can out of Stuttgart. She'll have a whole new audience in OK.

I'm really annoyed at JC right now, even if she is lonely and depressed. If she moves back to OK I am all done defending her.

I am clearly missing the post with the implication that she is OK bound. All I see is the post saying, "please come home so we can be with our family in OK." This can mean many things. My first thought is that she wants her home so they can go to OK together once she gets home. I am of the opinion, she is waiting for her to get home to go there, hence the come home so WE can be with them versus come home so you can join us. Jmo of course. But,maybe I am missing a post.

Also, if police sized my cell I could still text on my iPad and could have access to all my texts.

I am clearly missing the post with the implication that she is OK bound. All I see is the post saying, "please come home so we can be with our family in OK." This can mean many things. My first thought is that she wants her home so they can go to OK together once she gets home. I am of the opinion, she is waiting for her to get home to go there, hence the come home so WE can be with them versus come home so you can join us. Jmo of course. But,maybe I am missing a post.

Also, if police sized my cell I could still text on my iPad and could have access to all my texts.

I thought that the only way to access texts on iPad/other apple devices was if both users were connected to wifi when the texts were sent/received. I only get texts thru my macbook & ipad when the other user is on wifi, if they are on 4G or using cell towers instead of wifi, the texts do not come through on any other device besides my phone.

I thought that the only way to access texts on iPad/other apple devices was if both users were connected to wifi when the texts were sent/received. I only get texts thru my macbook & ipad when the other user is on wifi, if they are on 4G or using cell towers instead of wifi, the texts do not come through on any other device besides my phone.

Nope. I can see all my texts right now and I am on my iPad and not connected to wifi. I actually haven't been connected to wifi on my iPad in probably over a month, as I have unlimited usage. Just to confirm, I pulled up a conversation I had with my Aunt earlier today via text. Both of us were using our phones and both of us were not connected to wifi. I was at a restaurant and she was in the car. The conversation is copied to my iPad messages tab.

Easily shared by your device, hockeymom. Or uploaded somewhere. Or downloaded to something such as a zip drive. But anything utilizing fluid data does need reception (so that would be data exchange, live. Not from your device to another before or after.)
Your conversation with your aunt went through a service provider, somewhere.
Your device (and likely hers) will save that data. Then you can copy it, save it, rewrite it....lots of options. But the service provider, they have the actual live timing.
Kwim?

Easily shared by your device, hockeymom. Or uploaded somewhere. Or downloaded to something such as a zip drive. But anything utilizing fluid data does need reception (so that would be data exchange, live. Not from your device to another before or after.)
Your conversation with your aunt went through a service provider, somewhere.
Your device (and likely hers) will save that data. Then you can copy it, save it, rewrite it....lots of options. But the service provider, they have the actual live timing.
Kwim?

The conversation is about how JC could have got access to the text messages if her phones were seized. I gave one example if my phone was seized, how I could read my messages.

If your device was seized, and you had not previously saved your info to another source, you could not access it. And by another source, I mean cloud data as well.

If your device was seized, and you had not previously saved your info to another source, you could not access it. And by another source, I mean cloud data as well.

i am not following. Maybe you can provide me a link because I am a very visual person and need to see what you are saying. I have a message app on my iPad. If LE seized my phone and put it in a bag in their office, why would I be unable to access the message app and take screenshots of previous messages? I
This is what we are discussing. I am not following how this would not be possible.

The conversation is about how JC could have got access to the text messages if her phones were seized. I gave one example if my phone was seized, how I could read my messages.
Is it possible, being its a small town and people scratch each others backs (imo), that the woman who wrote the article containing cc texts to mom obtained them herself from the le?

Is it possible, being its a small town and people scratch each others backs (imo), that the woman who wrote the article containing cc texts to mom obtained them herself from the le?

Of course anything is possible. I was just offering a solution as to how if LE had my phone, I could still have access to them without my phone. If this would work for me, it could be a possibility for her. But, this may not be how they came to be. There are SO many possibilities.

I think the bigger question is why isn't the other half of the conversation shared?

i am not following. Maybe you can provide me a link because I am a very visual person and need to see what you are saying. I have a message app on my iPad. If LE seized my phone and put it in a bag in their office, why would I be unable to access the message app and take screenshots of previous messages? I
This is what we are discussing. I am not following how this would not be possible.

What if they seized your ipad along with your phone?

I think the bigger question is why isn't the other half of the conversation shared?

Yes. That, and any veracity of that text conversation. Or source.
Why don't we have the text conversation about going out to get cigarettes?

I have so little faith in SPD, and I don't think the FBI boys that are stationed there are any more useful. Did HS reply when Cassie texted? If so, what did he say? That would be good to know too. Why is a young girl missing for 6 months not getting all the facts shared to help find her? Are they bumbling fools, or uninterested?

What if they seized your ipad along with your phone?
It depends on the venue for texting, and the settings. Is it SMS messages via google hangouts, FB, kik, or what? Depending on the app platform, the info might be stored in that database cloud.

Imo the DW article was done simply to "have JCs back." There was talk around town & she was looking to steer things as many biddies do.
The cigarette text wasn't included because either DW didn't see it on JCs device, the LE document of the chat between JC & Cassie(whichever way she obtained it all) or she didn't think it would add to her letter defending JC. What purpose does it add in defending JC when she simply is writing a letter that only speaks to how they talk to one another? Imo she should have simply posted both sides, but there was something there that someone didn't want shared. (Mention of drugs, abuse, or something that would reflect poorly)
As far as how she received the data-bottomline is that it's completely possible in a number of ways but we know she recd it & shared it publicly. Knowing that we also know LE agencies have to be aware she has it & what she left off. Makes me wonder if they've compared the actual log to her letter and asked why...

[QUO11637369]It depends on the venue for texting, and the settings. Is it SMS messages via google hangouts, FB, kik, or what? Depending on the app platform, the info might be stored in that database cloud.[/QUOTE]

That's why I mentioned cloud (or other possible sources.)

The reality is, we have NO confirmation of the source of those alleged txts. So they are useless unless someone steps up to the plate and owns them. The name is out there, but not the origin of the source.

If SPD took devices into evidence, where are they? If they checked service provider records, where are those records? I go back again to wondering if anyone has filed any type of foias in Cassie's case (other than us) including other LE agencies, JC and/or family, missing person orgs etc.

If your talking about cc telling jc she's going to go find cigarettes it could have been said in person, through the door or face to face.

The cigarette text wasn't included because either DW didn't see it on JCs device, the LE document of the chat between JC & Cassie(whichever way she obtained it all) or she didn't think it would add to her letter defending JC.
If your talking about cc telling jc she's going to go find cigarettes it could have been said in person, through the door or face to face.
CC didn't text the cigarettes trip to JC, she texted it to HS.

Also, by all accounts JC never actually heard "Cassie" that night.

Imo the DW article was done simply to "have JCs back." There was talk around town & she was looking to steer things as many biddies do.
The cigarette text wasn't included because either DW didn't see it on JCs device, the LE document of the chat between JC & Cassie(whichever way she obtained it all) or she didn't think it would add to her letter defending JC. What purpose does it add in defending JC when she simply is writing a letter that only speaks to how they talk to one another? Imo she should have simply posted both sides, but there was something there that someone didn't want shared. (Mention of drugs, abuse, or something that would reflect poorly)
As far as how she received the data-bottomline is that it's completely possible in a number of ways but we know she recd it & shared it publicly. Knowing that we also know LE agencies have to be aware she has it & what she left off. Makes me wonder if they've compared the actual log to her letter and asked why...
I 1/2 believe the texts are true, the other half of me thinks DW made it up to make a point. Either way, by removing JCs side, she completely removes any value and her opinion is moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61