AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure one of our VI's knows the disposition as well. That was a pretty severe set of charges and rightly so.

Thank you got4. And this was juvenile court- not family court, correct? Are minors specifically appointed attorneys or attorney GAL's (separate from their parents/legal guardians/) during that process?

Right. Juvenile as in someone underage is charged with a crime. Family court here is divorces, custody disputes, TPRs, etc. All still the same judge here, DH, who handles both northern and southern district cases (Stuttgart and DeWitt). Generally, the same public defender, DM, gets majority of all criminal cases unless there is some type of conflict of interest declared to the judge. Then there would be a special defender appointed. Our GALs are under an umbrella called CASA (court-appointed special advocate) who might do home visits and appear on behalf of very young children. I have sat through a child abuse case with a CASA in DH's court where the father wanted sole custody after his wife allegedly burned child intentionally with hot water. The CASA also helps facilitate temporary foster situations.

Juvenile cases are sealed. Yes, there was the crime by a juvenile. Unless charged as an adult, the name stays confidential from the public. I know who he is from working in the public schools as a substitute this year.

off to see if I can get an atty to verify this....oiy, districts differ. Thank you got4.
What a cluster.

I predict this will be about balloon release . . . JC posts on FB that CN (brother) is coming from Okla.

https://www.facebook.com/KATVChannel7?fref=nf

ETA -- Just saw it. Jordan Bontke returns to interview inside Compton home. We see Dec. interview clips and her placing birthday cake in freezer. Voiceover that CN is there to console his "grieving mother." Only clips of CN speaking as JC is sobbing on his arm. Voiceover that family suspects BR may be involved in foul play. Recent arrest pic of BR posted on-screen. The charges listed are two FTA, one possession instrument of crime and one possession of methamphetamine. CN states he has hoped Cassie would have come to him if she had run away. CN says BR and Cassie fought a lot. Jordan says police are receiving weekly tips about Cassie's whereabouts.

I predict this will be about balloon release . . . JC posts on FB that CN (brother) is coming from Okla.

https://www.facebook.com/KATVChannel7?fref=nf

ETA -- Just saw it. Jordan Bontke returns to interview inside Compton home. We see Dec. interview clips and her placing birthday cake in freezer. Voiceover that CN is there to console his "grieving mother." Only clips of CN speaking as JC is sobbing on his arm. Voiceover that family suspects BR may be involved in foul play. Recent arrest pic of BR posted on-screen. The charges listed are two FTA, one possession instrument of crime and one possession of methamphetamine. CN states he has hoped Cassie would have come to him if she had run away. CN says BR and Cassie fought a lot. Jordan says police are receiving weekly tips about Cassie's whereabouts.

Meth....not surprised.

old habit, new habit to kill a conscience, or set up
hmm

and snipped- "Stuttgart Police Lieutenant Mark Duke said Thursday that with so much interest in Cassie's disappearance, he's been battling rumors on social media about where she may be."
What rumors about WHERE she may be?? HUH? wth is he talking about

ETA...so brother says now that Cassie would confide in him, “They would fight all the time, they wouldn't get along, she just didn't want to be around him,” said Chris. I wonder if JC agrees or denies this claim...as she didn't seem too concerned prior to Cassie missing huh

hmm

and snipped- "Stuttgart Police Lieutenant Mark Duke said Thursday that with so much interest in Cassie's disappearance, he's been battling rumors on social media about where she may be."

ETA...so brother says now that Cassie would confide in him, “They would fight all the time, they wouldn't get along, she just didn't want to be around him,” said Chris. I wonder if JC agrees or denies this claim...as she didn't seem too concerned prior to Cassie missing huh

The older sister(in OK), RGC, has a comment to her post from a friend on September 17, 2014, regarding CC "I thought you said she was with her bf?" - Also noted that the day she went missing is the ONLY day sister posted anything on her page about CC! and she appears to be a frequent FB user. Anyone else find that odd? :sigh:

hmm

"where she might be" is probably being used figuratively.

http://www.katv.com/story/28568076/c...ver-six-months
Rhodes was recently arrested for 2 counts of failure to appear, possession of an instrument of crime, and possession of methamphetamine. Rhodes is currently incarcerated in the Arkansas County Jail in Dewitt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 97
The older sister(in OK), RGC, has a comment to her post from a friend on September 17, 2014, regarding CC "I thought you said she was with her bf?" - Also noted that the day she went missing is the ONLY day sister posted anything on her page about CC! and she appears to be a frequent FB user. Anyone else find that odd? :sigh:
Another potential ringer is the SIL comment about knowing her secret, and telling someone.

*sigh* More questions than answers again. So Cassie's case has done a 180 and gone from receiving no information and no tips to weekly tips and battling rumors on social media?

Battling as in actively refuting rumors? Where is Detective Duke taking an active part in battling rumors?

And is Judy still a suspect and why?

Getting back to the boy who called in the false report-the name isnt my interest although that was easy enough to determine I think. It is was the disposition of the case that was my interest. Sounds like he made an appearance but where did it go from there? What has everyone heard?

*sigh* More questions than answers again. So Cassie's case has done a 180 and gone from receiving no information and no tips to weekly tips and battling rumors on social media?

Battling as in actively refuting rumors? Where is Detective Duke taking an active part in battling rumors?

And is Judy still a suspect and why?
It certainly is in complete contrast with the report from Tup about SPDs attitude and awareness.

And the sister never responded. I'm finding it very odd that family in OK. Are not actively posting for this girl.

I have a question and I don't know if it's been answered already.
After CC went to a football game Friday night, where did she stay the night at? And did jc see her daughter between 9:42am Saturday and 1:30pm Saturday? Is that where jc is able to comment on what her daughter was last seen wearing? But I don't think it is because if she left on Saturday wearing whats described in the flyer, imo, it's not what cc would still be wearing the following evening. I firmly believe that jc saw cc that night.
Has anyone found out where cc was friday night saturday morning?

I have a question and I don't know if it's been answered already.
After CC went to a football game Friday night, where did she stay the night at? And did jc see her daughter between 9:42am Saturday and 1:30pm Saturday? Is that where jc is able to comment on what her daughter was last seen wearing? But I don't think it is because if she left on Saturday wearing whats described in the flyer, imo, it's not what cc would still be wearing the following evening. I firmly believe that jc saw cc that night.
Has anyone found out where cc was friday night saturday morning?

I have always thought that the clothing 1- was what CC was wearing when she came home in on Sunday. Seen by TS, HS & whomever at that point. But it has always been my thought that she could have possibly changed as well. Back in Thread #1 VI TwinMama96 stated it was figured by the "powers of deduction" yet the outfit changed a few times tbh- if you look at her flyers from Day 1 you will see that. 2-I do wonder when/if Cassie came home Friday evening or if it was Saturday before being picked up by TS's "friend."

From http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141106/NEWS/141109790 we have the following ONE sided text messages. (For the record I have always thought it odd that we only ever got one side & media never once asked about that.)

This is a phone text timeline from Cassie to her mother, Judy.
Saturday, Sept. 13, 9:47 a.m. — Nothin much. I’m fine. Still got a cough though but it’s gettin better.
Saturday, Sept. 13, 6:56 p.m. — Yea
Saturday, Sept. 13, 6:58 p.m. — Love you too
Sunday, Sept. 14, 3:19 p.m. — Tired
Sunday, Sept. 14, 3:22 p.m. — Yea just feel like I haven’t got enough sleep
Sunday, Sept. 14, 6:02 p.m. — Are you home
Sunday, Sept. 14, 6:03 p.m. — Be home in a bit
Sept. 14, 6:03 p.m. “Be home in a bit.”

Then we have TS on JVM -http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

"TRACEY SNYDER, MOTHER OF CASSIE`S BEST FRIEND (via phone): Well, my friend (ph) left her home and picked Cassie up Saturday afternoon about 1:30,

brought her to her house. We all left together at 3:30 to go to the Dewitt (ph) Derby. And after that was over, we all came home. And she spent the

night. We had brunch about 12:30. Just stayed around and had a lazy afternoon. And just a quiet evening at home. Nothing unusual about it

all. And Hunter took her home about -- left her house about 5." I BELIEVE THIS IS A TYPO, AUDIO SOUNDS LIKE 6:05

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Then the next day, Sunday, the day she vanished, OK, your son takes her home to her house at what time?

SNYDER: He left our house at 6:05, and he got back by 6:45. We live out of town, so it was a little bit of a -- by the time he got there and

dropped her off and got back home, and she did send him a text message, saying that she was going to go out and buy a pack of cigarettes. And that

is the last response he got from her. "

So between the 2 links there is a text message that is before TS says that Cassie is with her or her friend. Yet she doesn't appear to be at home or with JC at least. I don't know about anyone else Skeeter, but I hadn't caught that before. That takes us back to Question 2 from above- did Cassie come home or stay somewhere else Friday night? If yes where & if not, where was she or JC that next morning that the text appears like they aren't in the same house. Nice catch!

Hmmmmmmmmmmnmm

hmm yeah , good catch
Saturday, Sept. 13, 9:47 a.m. — Nothin much. I’m fine. Still got a cough though but it’s gettin better.

Where was Cassie Sat. Morning then , that she would need to text her mother?
Where exactly was Cassie PICKED up to go to HS/TS

OR was JC somewhere else????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members