GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we're just going to have to be confused, until charges are filed or a the trial occurs.

It's still unclear to me where Kevin was dropped off. This article continues to say her home, he says his parent's trailer.
I believe you are right, Jeanna.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1472&start=150

Earlier, just before the call came in that a female body had been found, this reporter spoke with Luther Duck, father of Natkze’s boyfriend, Kevin Duck. Asked if he had spoken to son, Kevin, he said, “No, and I really don’t want to.”

“Kevin’s not allowed in our house because of his past violence,” said Luther.

Just then the call came in that a body was found.

Shortly thereafter it was said the body had been found near a pond. Luther said he had told Village police to check that pond five days ago.

Well now the truth becomes obvious. LE decided to wait the Holidays out to begin searching for Dawna, police negligence at it's best. They must have gone almost directly to Kevin's father's home to question him about the relationship between Kevin and Karen and they learned that the pond should be searched, so, LE lost not only days, but also vital evidence that most likely would have been found on her body. This one will go down as a really bad investigation, and that isn't going to go away quickly enough for the "wonderful village of Hot Springs".

Authorities found a body Saturday several miles from the Arkansas home of a police emergency dispatcher and mother of three who vanished days before Christmas.

The body was found about 5.5 miles from where Natzke's burned car was found, according to Garland County Sheriff's officials. The body was found by a search group member.

Police wouldn't confirm it was the missing woman's body, but they notified her family of the find.

http://www.masoncountydailynews.com...ome-of-missing-police-dispatcher-dawna-natzke

I'm not sure it would have helped Dawna if the searches had been done earlier, as in she was probably deceased the very night she went missing...but I hope evidence has not been lost, as well as have sympathy for her family, who might have known a little sooner and had her removed from the spot where she was left...not a good decision by LE, in my opinion, since they had no way of knowing if she might still be alive and need help.

State Crime Lab identifies body as HSV woman

Posted: Jan 03, 2012 2:54 PM CST
Updated: Jan 03, 2012 3:14 PM CST

The State Crime Lab has identified the remains found Saturday as the body of Dawna Natzke.

No other information; such as cause of death, time of death, etc. has been determined yet. More information will be given once an autopsy is completed.

http://www.katv.com/story/16437512/state-crime-lab-identifies-body-as-missing-woman

Hopefully LE won't drag their feet on making an arrest.

Authorities said Tuesday that a body found in a forest over the weekend was that of a police dispatcher last seen alive leaving a party before Christmas, and a family member said detectives had ruled the death a homicide.

(Snipped)

The sheriff's office said a cause or time of death hadn't been determined. But Hegyi said the local police chief and a sheriff's deputy who stopped by her mother's home Tuesday told the family Dawna's death was ruled a homicide but that they hadn't determined her exact cause of death. She said they didn't talk about the condition of her sister's body.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/body-found-in-ark-1287764.html

:rose: RIP Dawna May they bring justice to the person responsible for your disappearance. I pray for your children during this difficult time. How very sad.

I have had threatening letters show up in my email inbox, from my position as officer of the neighborhood association, and believe it or not PTA, and an officer of the Humane Society, and none of them have been signed.

Signed letters aren't threatening. Especially ones that just express disdain. There is no threat there at all - no "back off or you may never see your kids again". Just "back off". And signed by a 60+ year old woman.

Sorry, that's still illegal. To the FBI that would be concidered Internet harassment, and possibly a threat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhiser79
Back