GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I've been following this case at The Hinky Meter site for a week or so, and I've got to say it has "hinky" written all over it. It saddens me to see how, IMHO, the village law enforcement officials have really fallen short in how they dealt with the disappearance and subsequent murder of Dawna. Please read the above mentioned article -- it is an eye-opener. My prayers are with Dawna and her family and that she may get the justice she deserves.

Sounds to me like 48 Hours or some other show should pick up the information that the Hinky Meter has uncovered. They could write a book about this "community"!! Wow!

If it looks like a duck .. moves like a duck .. quacks like a duck .. then, imo, and specifically in this case:

It's a Duck.

I just don't know why they feel the need to cover for HIM .. unless they are just covering for their own negligence... ??

IMO

How about this little gem tucked away in the article:

I haven't read the full article yet, but that comment you quoted sounded like it came from a bad John Wayne movie!

Will go and read the whole thing.

"People started arriving at the church an hour before the service and viewed a slideshow. Members of the Hot Springs Village Police Department, where Natzke had worked for seven years, stood at attention on either side of a table at the front of the sanctuary that was bearing a photograph of their slain colleague. Fire department members joined them.

The honor guard rotated every few minutes." :frown:

Thanks for sharing that..

Is there justice coming in Dawna's case? Wow, I can't believe how quiet her case became after finding her body. Please let the killer be found and justice sought for Dawna.

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinkParis2052
Back