GUILTY AR - Dawna Natzke, 46, Hot Springs Village, 21 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the reasons for violation of his probation is for leaving the state. He was fleeing his guilt - IMHO. I hope that they can nail this guy!!

One of the reasons for violation of his probation is for leaving the state. He was fleeing his guilt - IMHO. I hope that they can nail this guy!!

I thought I remember reading that he was given permission to leave the state by the HSPD? Not that I think he ever should have been allowed to leave Arkansas mind you.

Yes, but HSPD will likely say that they didn't know the terms of his probation. Did they set him up? It doesn't sound like it because he didn't get arrested immediately upon leaving the state or even upon getting settled. I hope that there is good evidence against him. The circumstantial evidence certainly points directly at him!

Hot Springs Village Police Officer Resigns, Cites Natzke Murder Investigation
http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=511872

The Hot Springs Village Police Department (HSVPD) is the subject of a string of accusations about mismanagement and other alleged issues, including the handling of the investigation into the December murder of HSVPD dispatcher Dawna Natzke

A recent incident and the subsequent Dawna Natzke investigation have caused many Hot Springs Village residents to question their police department's leadership. There also appears to be some type of official "gag order" surrounding this investigation. This has caused many questions to surface regarding the manner in which the current command staff handled this investigation and why resources that were offered or made available were never utilized. Based on my experience and training, these concerns certainly appear justified and deserve to be addressed.

Hot Springs Village Police Officer Resigns, Cites Natzke Murder Investigation

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=511872

The Hot Springs Village Police Department (HSVPD) is the subject of a string of accusations about mismanagement and other alleged issues, including the handling of the investigation into the December murder of HSVPD dispatcher Dawna Natzke

A recent incident and the subsequent Dawna Natzke investigation have caused many Hot Springs Village residents to question their police department's leadership. There also appears to be some type of official "gag order" surrounding this investigation. This has caused many questions to surface regarding the manner in which the current command staff handled this investigation and why resources that were offered or made available were never utilized. Based on my experience and training, these concerns certainly appear justified and deserve to be addressed.

I sincerely hope that all of this results in an investigation into this "department". There needs to be some serious digging into the allegations that I have read regarding other cases in this juristiction. I sincerely believe that the wonderful people of this community deserve to have an outside agency come in to review some of the very serious problems that have happened during their investigations. JMHO

What is going on in Dawna's case? Has Kevin ever been officially charged with her murder?

He is locked up and won't get out for about four months for the probation violation. That gives LE and the DA a lot of time to build a case before filing charges.

I'm sure we will see charges filed for murder before his current release date.

JMO

--HSV POA G/M Scott Randall responds to Dale Anderson's letter of resignation.

http://hsvpoa.org/view.php?a=451
Randall's Radio Comments 02/23/12

--lengthy Q&A @ link.

In light of Officer Dale Anderson’s resignation from the Village Police Department, and his public condemnation of the Department’s procedures and leadership, in your experience, how does the operation of the HSV Police Department compare with the police departments in other jurisdictions where you have worked?

Scott Randall: Thanks for the great question – and the opportunity to respond to these public accusations.

And despite his lengthy years in government service, Officer Anderson doesn’t seem to understand who he, or his superiors, report to. Within the POA, there is only one employee hired by the Board of Directors – and that’s the General Manager. So – his final threat was directed at the wrong audience.

I do think that the vast majority of our Village residents see this for what it is – a disgruntled employee – looking to trash his supervisors as he is walking out the door.

---HSV G/M Randall looking to get out of town----permanently.

http://insidehotspringsvillage.blogspot.com/2012/02/randall-applying-for-jobs-elsewhere.html
Randall applying for jobs elsewhere

Hot Springs Village POA general manager Scott Randall is one of 29 applicants from 16 states vying for Cape Coral's city manager in Florida.

According to the News-Press the application period ended on January 27 with 60 hopeful applicants. The list has been narrowed down to 29 applicants, including Randall. By March 23 there will be five finalists and then a final vote by the council is set for March 26.

Grrrrr!! (Duck out of jail)

Randall - sounds like you do need to find a different job elsewhere. If the GM is the one to report to, you are MISERABLY failing at your job.

Grrrrr!! (Duck out of jail)

Randall - sounds like you do need to find a different job elsewhere. If the GM is the one to report to, you are MISERABLY failing at your job.

--if cape coral does their homework (and i'm sure they will) on the applicants for their new city mgr. i can't imagine why they'd want scott randall.( and the EGO that comes along w/ him.)

--he's in the midst of a lawsuit w/ the last place he had managed, prior to being hired by the HSV POA last january.

http://www.dailycamera.com/superior-news/ci_19087638

Scott Randall, fired town manager, sues Superior, Colorado over severance package

After negotiations over his mutually agreed upon departure broke down, the town's trustees voted on Oct. 11, 2010, to fire him.

Superior Mayor Andrew Muckle said at the time that there was a "conflict of personality" between the Board of Trustees and Randall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back