GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where else had the boy been at on Sunday?? Who was he with all day??
Why did they have the door open ? Was it not raining at 5:30p then??

There was a case in La last year or so. Cannot remember if it was in NO or not. A young girl about 5 or 6 taken from her apartment in the middle of the night. It was really bizarre and completely suspicious every bit of it. Mom asleep . How could this happen? Hinky meter on overdrive. Turns out a neighborhood sicko had actually taken her . Did not end well. I just remember being really surprised it was someone outside the home. The monsters are everywhere . :(

ETA I do not know what the case is here. I have just learned my own hinky meter does not serve any purpose. So if I hear it pinging, I try to ignore it.

Nope no link sorry about that. It was some hear say on the THV facebook page. Someone said she had said that....but I can't find a link. Now I have found a few links where police said they had spoken with her. But nothing where the step Mom herself has given a statment.

There was a case in La last year or so. Cannot remember if it was in NO or not. A young girl about 5 or 6 taken from her apartment in the middle of the night. It was really bizarre and completely suspicious every bit of it. Mom asleep . How could this happen? Hinky meter on overdrive. Turns out a neighborhood sicko had actually taken her . Did not end well. I just remember being really surprised it was someone outside the home. The monsters are everywhere . :(

ETA I do not know what the case is here. I have just learned my own hinky meter does not serve any purpose. So if I hear it pinging, I try to ignore it.

Absolutely!!!

Jumping off Schmae's post, so often we have seen neighborhood sickos, (esp many 17-22 yr olds imo)

Sorry if this has already been posted. (Thanks for the slap back to reality. I'm afraid my jadedness was taking me down an unfair (at this time) line of tunnel vision).

View attachment 64304

Jumping off Schmae's post, so often we have seen neighborhood sickos, (esp many 17-22 yr olds imo)

That are NOT Registered because they've not been caught yet. The guy in the aforementioned case, when caught, admitted to it, yelling out what he'd done in front of the neighbors. :(

I posted link to RSOs above---anything stand out? I'm still trying to catch up here.

Also, I have to get off the facebook pages. They are confusing the heck out of me.

Okay so far there are three stories going around. Can anyone here confirm which one was an actual statement?

1.) Step Mom was at the doctor with the little girl and got a call from Dad that Malik was missing
(Could this story be mixed up with Bio Mom Maybe?)

2.) Step Mom was in the bath

3.) Malik followed his Dad to a neighbor’s house. Step Mom saw Malik go with the Dad, when Dad came back with no Malik Step Mom asked where he was

All of these stories are wildly different. People keep saying "Welp she just changed her story again" but I can't find any links where she gave her story in the first place.

So can anyone give me a hand on this one. Where are these people getting this stuff?

I wonder if any unsavory individuals have been at the home lately?

(checking msm now to see if there are any suspicious and/or similar events which have occurred in the area recently)

And 60+ hours later...
@MarineKATV: New clothes belonging to Malik have been provided for the search dogs. #FindMalik .@KATVNews http://t.co/qZSjqh1kMb

EMA Coordinator Doug Baker tells me they've searched all of Searcy. Today, doing it again #FindMalik .@KATVNews pic.twitter.com/H3rQhqrGkS

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarineKATV

rsbm

(Lol...

What scares me about this case is that I'm usually the first one to think its an abduction when everyone else's hinky meters are going off...now mine is going off and I don't like it...its like I'm jaded now...and I feel bad for automatically assuming possible family (or family friends') involvement, kwim?)

I am doing my best to pursue all angles in an unbiased fashion.

So, no more hinky meter stuff...

Where's skibaboo's map?

:lookingitup:

Also, I have to get off the facebook pages. They are confusing the heck out of me.

Okay so far there are three stories going around. Can anyone here confirm which one was an actual statement?

1.) Step Mom was at the doctor with the little girl and got a call from Dad that Malik was missing

3.) Malik followed his Dad to a neighbor’s house. Step Mom saw Malik go with the Dad, when Dad came back with no Malik Step Mom asked where he was

All of these stories are wildly different. People keep saying "Welp she just changed her story again" but I can't find any links where she gave her story in the first place.

So can anyone give me a hand on this one. Where are these people getting this stuff?

This was one of the first articles I saw when this happened. I assume the information shown was told to the news media way back in the beginning.

Malik was nowhere to be found inside the family home. Foul play is not suspected.

Malik's father says he has no reason to believe he was abducted. He said that Malik's mother was in the bathtub, but got out to check on dinner that was cooking. He said when she got out, however, she did not see the toddler. That's when she reportedly asked his twin sister where he was, and she pointed at a screen door. He added that Malik has never had the tendency to just open the door and walk out.

Gossip is all I can gather, local gossip.

(From MSM/LE and Bio Mom on video)

Step Mom put dinner on, left Malik with another child in the house (no confirmation of which child) and went to take a bath. When she got out of the bath to check on dinner Malik was gone. Dad was asleep. Other child when asked about Malik pointed to the door.

Bio Mom was not there at the time. I had read on SM she was at the hospital with Maliks twin sister (rumour) On video she says she was not there but got a call from Maliks Dad to inform her of the situation.

(Slightly O/T, do you guys remember that really cute story about the little boy who had wandered off (I think I posted the video news story in another thread before?) The family dog (yellow lab iirc) had found/stayed with him, even lying on top of him to shelter him from the rain/cold, iirc--he had wandered about a mile away iirc---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli