DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Toddler Case Remains Top Priority After Searcy Chief's Departure
03/11/2015 09:17 AM

here is the transcript:

Searcy City Council

"am. ((donna))today marks one week since the searcy police chief resigned-- after an investigation by the bureau of alcohol tobacco and firearms.fox 16's brittney johnson went to the city's first council meeting since his departure--and spoke to city leaders about how they're moving forward. ((brittney))former searcy police chief jeremy clark resigned last tuesday--hours after atf investigators searched his home. today--the mayor announced--they are advertising an opening for a new chief-and a spokesperson explained how they're continuing to focus--on - city's biggest case---the search for missing two year old , malik drummond. (nancy payne/ malik drummon's grandmother) i keep em with me...FLIERS with her grandson's photo-- -stay within nancy payne's reach...(nancy payne/ malik drummon's GRANDMOTHER)i just want him back you know. a little boy dont just vanish out of thin air. the missing toddler's grandmother says she's grateful his case remains "a top priority---roughly four months after he disappeared from his father's home two streets away from this parkand a week--after the police chief's sudden resignation, rocked city hall. (sgt. steve hernandez/searcy police DEPARTMENT)we want the public to know we are still here we are will going to conduct just as as we always have.JEREMY clark stepped down from his post march 3rd, hours after atf investigators raided his home. tuesday--at the city's first council meeting
since clark's sudden departure , the mayor announced the city is taking resumes for his replacement. but officers say the case against the chief isn't slowing their search for malik. (sgt. steve hernandez/searcy police DEPARTMENT)of course right now the case involving Malik is our number 1 priority it's not taken us off course a relief for payne....(nancy payne/ malik drummon's GRANDMOTHER)he is still out there and everytime i see the heart for malik i say good, they havent forgot him. who says she still calls investigators once or twice a week-asking for answers...(nancy payne/ malik drummon's grandmother) its still rough for me, but Im holding together best, i can, gotta be strong.. ((brittney))the mayor re- iterated tonight that the city cannot comment on the ongoing investigation into the atf case against former chief jeremy clark. he is being investigated for possible violations concerning firearms, abuse of power and controlled substances. ((donna))how involved was he in this case?he was the face, the person we saw at the press 3 conferences, but behind the scenes there were other detectives focused on searching for malik--and they are still there. nancy payne says she is confident in the investigators who are involved and in touch with her about malik's case. his photo is still in and around city hall, police department and the city. 3"

Missing Toddler Case Remains Top Priority After Searcy Chief's Departure
03/11/2015 09:17 AM

here is the transcript:

Searcy City Council

"am. ((donna))today marks one week since the searcy police chief resigned-- after an investigation by the bureau of alcohol tobacco and firearms.fox 16's brittney johnson went to the city's first council meeting since his departure--and spoke to city leaders about how they're moving forward. ((brittney))former searcy police chief jeremy clark resigned last tuesday--hours after atf investigators searched his home. today--the mayor announced--they are advertising an opening for a new chief-and a spokesperson explained how they're continuing to focus--on - city's biggest case---the search for missing two year old , malik drummond. (nancy payne/ malik drummon's grandmother) i keep em with me...FLIERS with her grandson's photo-- -stay within nancy payne's reach...(nancy payne/ malik drummon's GRANDMOTHER)i just want him back you know. a little boy dont just vanish out of thin air. the missing toddler's grandmother says she's grateful his case remains "a top priority---roughly four months after he disappeared from his father's home two streets away from this parkand a week--after the police chief's sudden resignation, rocked city hall. (sgt. steve hernandez/searcy police DEPARTMENT)we want the public to know we are still here we are will going to conduct just as as we always have.JEREMY clark stepped down from his post march 3rd, hours after atf investigators raided his home. tuesday--at the city's first council meeting
since clark's sudden departure , the mayor announced the city is taking resumes for his replacement. but officers say the case against the chief isn't slowing their search for malik. (sgt. steve hernandez/searcy police DEPARTMENT)of course right now the case involving Malik is our number 1 priority it's not taken us off course a relief for payne....(nancy payne/ malik drummon's GRANDMOTHER)he is still out there and everytime i see the heart for malik i say good, they havent forgot him. who says she still calls investigators once or twice a week-asking for answers...(nancy payne/ malik drummon's grandmother) its still rough for me, but Im holding together best, i can, gotta be strong.. ((brittney))the mayor re- iterated tonight that the city cannot comment on the ongoing investigation into the atf case against former chief jeremy clark. he is being investigated for possible violations concerning firearms, abuse of power and controlled substances. ((donna))how involved was he in this case?he was the face, the person we saw at the press 3 conferences, but behind the scenes there were other detectives focused on searching for malik--and they are still there. nancy payne says she is confident in the investigators who are involved and in touch with her about malik's case. his photo is still in and around city hall, police department and the city. 3"

Thank you for this update, FindHG.

Where are you sweetheart. I am always praying for you and think of you often. Bring Malik Home!!!

With the tragic location of little Noah Terry Thomas in a septic tank, it has me wondering if there is a septic tank anywhere near Malik's home. If so, does anyone know if any tanks were checked? We haven't forgotten you Malik!

I'm back to check for any updates on you, Little Malik! You are on my heart and mind. Come home soon!

Wishing you were here baby boy for Easter egg hunts and baskets full of candy!

I just wanted to repeat my question.....did anyone hear anything in the initial search about septic tanks being emptied? Little Noah has me thinking.......

Thinking of you, Precious Little One, as Good Friday approaches tomorrow and Easter Sunday to follow this weekend. The season of hope and renewal is upon us, yet my heart is heavy for Malik and all of the #MissingAngels :heartluv:

Heartbroken at the thought of your Twin, asking about you, wondering where you are, and your Mom bereft, unable to give her the answers she so deserves. :tears:

You should be here, preparing for Spring Break, Easter Egg hunts, family BBQs, and all the holiday has to offer. Instead, the world continues to wonder where you are. :no:

I join my fellow WSers in hope, faith, love and prayers for you, Little Malik. Images of your beautiful smile haunt us all. We will never give up hope, never stop asking questions, never stop sleuthing, never give up the fight to bring you home.

You are missed and loved. The men and women on the Searcy PD and their cohort continue their valient pursuit of justice in your name - as do we.....

#FindMalik

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of you, Precious Little One, as Good Friday approaches tomorrow and Easter Sunday to follow this weekend. The season of hope and renewal is upon us, yet my heart is heavy for Malik and all of the #MissingAngels :heartluv:

Heartbroken at the thought of your Twin, asking about you, wondering where you are, and your Mom bereft, unable to give her the answers she so deserves. :tears:

You should be here, preparing for Spring Break, Easter Egg hunts, family BBQs, and all the holiday has to offer. Instead, the world continues to wonder where you are. :no:

I join my fellow WSers in hope, faith, love and prayers for you, Little Malik. Images of your beautiful smile haunt us all. We will never give up hope, never stop asking questions, never stop sleuthing, never give up the fight to bring you home.

You are missed and loved. The men and women on the Searcy PD and their cohort continue their valient pursuit of justice in your name - as do we.....

#FindMalik

:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful Kimi SFC! The thanks button wasn't enough!

Thinking of and praying for sweet Malik and where he may be his first Easter and Spring away from his little twin sister.

May

:spring:

bring answers to his loved ones, and I remember his grandmother's unopened

:gift:

Searcy PD statement from April 6th

"continues to work daily to find Malik. The case is on-going and is still our top priority. Thanks to the community for your continued care for this missing child."

Little Malik still on my mind and hoping for some word of him.

too far down the list...moving you back to the front page. Praying for you, precious Malik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli