Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
capoly - can you do another side by side with the pic of the UID where she is smiling and has a red top?

Thanks.

picture.php

Thanks Capoly -

Legallee - yes, I realize that the dates/ages appear to be off - but as we all know, sometimes dates/ages/height/weight are off....in fact, in the narrative about the UID, there is a statement that she was 24...so I just don't want to reject any possibilities...

Ive done a side by side of Kelly and the UID but I put two in of the UID one smiling one not
and then I chopped off Kellys hair

To me this girl is just so much a match ! its amazing the eyes The NOSE!!

The jaw

The mouth and lips

Imo Kelly looks a bit plumper than UID but that would figure because that was when she went missing and she was probably living fairly well eating well
Then if she got into drugs prostitution etc then she would look less plumpish in the cheeks

picture.php

Although it does state that The Green /River Killer said he killed her and led them to her bones and said he moved her as well.

But he could just be admitting to loads of killings

Anyone know if he has ever DENIED any ?

I'm a long time lurker and have viewed this thread many times. I happened to be bored tonight and did a regular copy/paste job in paint with the first side-by-side of Kelly/Kelli and the eyes pasted in perfectly. It was a little creepy. With the whole prostitute/frequent use of an alias thing, it adds to my suspicions that this is the same person. I still wouldn't be completely shocked if it was just a coincidence though. I can see how it would be easy to not know someone's most current height or weight within a few inches or pounds...especially if family and friends are only superficially involved. I can't wait to hear more.

Looking at that pic (as in he said he killed Kelly Mcginnes - he might have been confused looking at her photo) you could almost think that Rebecca was killed by the Green River Killer who killed prostitutes
Maybe the bones were Rebeccas remains and not Kelly's

I think someone (fairy?) submitted Kelli McGinness as a possible match awhile back...has there been any response/follow-up?

Yeah - that's what I figured...and one of the reasons I thought Rebecca might be a match...she disappeared from Las Vegas and could have "worked" her way across the country - the UID had been in TX for awhile apparently...

I am trying to be unbiased in my opinion when comparing Rebecca/UID. Unfortunately, the Carr/McGinness likeness,even though it was said not to be a match, has been stuck in my head for months.

For Rebecca, my first thought was the photos of the deceased UID held a resemblance to her.

I'm a long time lurker and have viewed this thread many times. I happened to be bored tonight and did a regular copy/paste job in paint with the first side-by-side of Kelly/Kelli and the eyes pasted in perfectly. It was a little creepy. With the whole prostitute/frequent use of an alias thing, it adds to my suspicions that this is the same person. I still wouldn't be completely shocked if it was just a coincidence though. I can see how it would be easy to not know someone's most current height or weight within a few inches or pounds...especially if family and friends are only superficially involved. I can't wait to hear more.

Try inverting the colors. Very creepy. But for me it makes it easier to see differences in space & form.

I totally agree about the likeness of Kelly MicGinness

But The Green River Killer as I said took responsibility for her death and showed the LE her bones
BUT then I read this here http://www.antidavereichert.com/greenrivertimeline.htm

1983 Feb 23 Ridgway has a ``date'' with Kelly McGinness at South 140th Street and 22nd Avenue South in his 1975 Dodge pickup. It is interrupted by a Port of Seattle police officer.

and then

1983 June 28 Kelly K. McGinness, 18, is last seen on Pacific Highway South. Her remains have never been found.

But this from JaneDoeNetwork

McGinnis was last seen in Seattle, Washington on June 28, 1983. She was in the area of The Three Bears Motel at South 216th Street and Pacific Highway South. She may have been a victim of the Green River Serial Killer, Gary Ridgeway. Gary Ridgeway admitted to killing her and led them to a small amount of bones and claims to have moved some or part of these remains to another location. It is necessary to keep her case open for future comparisons.

I don't know .............Ridgeway seemed to kill Prostitutes Was Kelly one ?

Unless (as I tend to believe) he had an accomplice who Killed Kelly .......

Everything I have read tells me that he did not kill Kelly Mcginnes - he doesnt even KNOW half of the people he killed he admitted so

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/31/national/main581112.shtml

I killed the 48 women listed in the state's second amended information. In most cases when I killed these women I did not know their names. Most of the time I killed them the first time I met them and I do not have a good memory of their faces. I killed so many women I have a hard time keeping them straight.
I have discussed with my attorneys the common scheme or plan, aggravating circumstance charged in all of these murders. I agree that each of the murders I committed was part of a common scheme or plan. The plan was I wanted to kill as many women I thought were prostitutes as I possibly could.

I just don't think He killed Kelly

Most of the victims i have seen all have a similar look and had involvement in prostitution

I don't think he killed Kelly MicGiness or another girl (who was 8.5mths pregnant) and even a few others

I think it could well be likely that the UID is Kelly - the likeness is just too overwhelming.

Does anyone know how she died ?

What about this girl? She looks an awful lot like her..age fits, above avg height, hair/eyes, was into prostitution and in group homes from age 16 when she disappeared.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/349dfca.html

NTrollinger-group.jpg

What do you think? She even has the same 'chin thing' going on..crinklies.

You know there is just one thing that bothers me with the UID and Kelly McGinness and that is the ears The UID;s stick right out as in the lobes - Kellys do not

What about this girl? She looks an awful lot like her..age fits, above avg height, hair/eyes, was into prostitution and in group homes from age 16 when she disappeared.

What do you think?

And she was into prostitution - This girl probably was murdered by the Green River Killer

Ive done a side by side

I do agree they look similar and the EARS Stick out too !!!

Id like to see a front face shot l of this girl to be sure

The eyes seem a little different but then she has lots of photos that all look varying

picture.php

This is a better photo of her

http://www.ci.garden-grove.ca.us/?q=police/missing/trollinger

That's the only photo that was on the site. I agree a frontal would seal it. I'll do a search on her name and see if there are more, but I don't think there will be. :(

NTrollinger-group.jpg

What do you think? She even has the same 'chin thing' going on..crinklies.

I have her listed as ruled out on an old list I have. It says she was ruled out on 2/18/04 by Dentals.....

I received an email (on Jan 9)from Chris Edwards, AR Crime Lab Chief ME, he said that DNA comparisons ruled Ms. McGinnis out. He agreed that they were very similar in looks, lifestyle,etc. but that they have DNA for Kelli in CODIS (taken from her daughter & Mom) and these two were compared, no match. Also, fingerprints did not match! Mr. Edwards sincerely appreciates everyone's help in indentifying this female...
If a JD has a DNA profile it will be compared to Kelli....
I do believe that the Trollinger girl, favors this JD in their facial features.. Not sure if they will have DNA on Ms. Trollinger, but, she should have fingerprints. I had already listed her (in my own notes) as a possible!

If you would like to submit a missing female via email, here is Chris Edwards email; chris.edwards@crimelab.arkansas.gov be sure to put JD's case number & missing persons NCIC number, if the missing person has yet to have DNA entered into CODIS, then they can do dental comparisons & fingerprints.
Back to sleuthing & searching....:woohoo:

Jeremiah 29:11-14

I received an email (on Jan 9)from Chris Edwards, AR Crime Lab Chief ME, he said that DNA comparisons ruled Ms. McGinnis out. He agreed that they were very similar in looks, lifestyle,etc. but that they have DNA for Kelli in CODIS (taken from her daughter & Mom) and these two were compared, no match. Also, fingerprints did not match! Mr. Edwards sincerely appreciates everyone's help in indentifying this female...
If a JD has a DNA profile it will be compared to Kelli....
I do believe that the Trollinger girl, favors this JD in their facial features.. Not sure if they will have DNA on Ms. Trollinger, but, she should have fingerprints. I had already listed her (in my own notes) as a possible!

If you would like to submit a missing female via email, here is Chris Edwards email; chris.edwards@crimelab.arkansas.gov be sure to put JD's case number & missing persons NCIC number, if the missing person has yet to have DNA entered into CODIS, then they can do dental comparisons & fingerprints.
Back to sleuthing & searching....:woohoo:

Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thanks Madea...Another poster put this a few posts above and said that Nikki Trollinger had been ruled out by dentals quite a while back. See this post:

I have her listed as ruled out on an old list I have. It says she was ruled out on 2/18/04 by Dentals.....

I guess it's back to the drawing board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members