AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have completed my story on the case. It will run in the next day or two. I interviewed several key players, including James McAlphin. I'll post a link once it's live.

It really sickens me that we actually know who the person is that can totally solve this and he wont talk!!!!! here are our ruleouts and Kelly isnt on it, I know I have asked this over and over and for some reason cant retain the answer, but dont they get automaticly compared in NAMUS? I know they do in CODIS.

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent: First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri
DEBORAH GREEN 1961 Florida
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Wendy Huggy 1965 Florida
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Tricia Kellett 1973 Illinois
Kim Leggett 1962 Texas
Laurie Lucas 1966 Colorado
Staci Madison 1970 Arkansas
Stacie Madison 1970 Texas
Michelle Mulcahy 1961 Florida
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Tracy Ramsey 1964 Missouri
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Amanda Slaughter 1976 Texas
Susan Smalley 1969 Texas
Pamela Tinsley 1966 Oklahoma
Darlene Webb 1962 Florida
Sherri White 1964 Alaska
Lisa Wilson 1960 Texas .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just reposting for the rule out list so I can find easily while I look around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have spoke with anyone involved, or think you know someone I should reach out to (aside from the police or medical examiner who I am in contact with), please email me at david.lohr@huffingtonpost.com. Thanks.

Just now seeing this post, last year I did a bunch of research on the family that's listed in the bible she had. I sent all the info I was able to find to the Never Forget Me Facebook page. They reach out to a few of the family members through FB but never got any replies. David, if you think these people can help, I'll send you their info and FB pages. Maybe you can get answers from them?

Imh is on the ruleouts list. https://identifyus.org/cases/2813

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri
DEBORAH GREEN 1961 Florida
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Wendy Huggy 1965 Florida
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Tricia Kellett 1973 Illinois
Kim Leggett 1962 Texas
Laurie Lucas 1966 Colorado
Staci Madison 1970 Arkansas
Stacie Madison 1970 Texas
Kelly McGinniss 1965 Washington
Michelle Mulcahy 1961 Florida
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Tracy Ramsey 1964 Missouri
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Amanda Slaughter 1976 Texas
Susan Smalley 1969 Texas
Pamela Tinsley 1966 Oklahoma
Darlene Webb 1962 Florida
Sherri White 1964 Alaska
Lisa Wilson 1960 Texas

Back in the '90s, she was an exotic dancer who had a secret life, perhaps as a prostitute with links to organized crime. Some say she was working on the fringes to send money back home to her two kids.

Still, 24 years after she was shot to death at a seedy Arkansas hotel, it's unclear if those kids ever existed. We don't even know her name.

She was known in the clubs as "Mercedes," and the detective who has doggedly searched for the truth calls her "El Dorado Jane Doe."

It's not a whodunit -- her killer was charged and convicted. It's a case of who is it: Who is Mercedes? The question has confounded authorities and, for the past 12 years, has become an obsession for Detective Lt. Cathy Phillips, a 23-year veteran of the El Dorado Police Department.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eldorado-jane-doe_us_56e6d679e4b0b25c918276a3?x3l3di

Back in the '90s, she was an exotic dancer who had a secret life, perhaps as a prostitute with links to organized crime. Some say she was working on the fringes to send money back home to her two kids.

Still, 24 years after she was shot to death at a seedy Arkansas hotel, it's unclear if those kids ever existed. We don't even know her name.

She was known in the clubs as "Mercedes," and the detective who has doggedly searched for the truth calls her "El Dorado Jane Doe."

It's not a whodunit -- her killer was charged and convicted. It's a case of who is it: Who is Mercedes? The question has confounded authorities and, for the past 12 years, has become an obsession for Detective Lt. Cathy Phillips, a 23-year veteran of the El Dorado Police Department.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eldorado-jane-doe_us_56e6d679e4b0b25c918276a3?x3l3di

Good story

Great article.

I'm not that familiar with her case, and this was a very informative and fascinating piece.

It sounds like the general consensus among LE is that McAlphin is lying, and I'll have to agree with that. Most of what he says, especially the bit about Julie Moseley, Rachel Trlica and Lisa Wilson, sounds like made-up junk to me. While I do think the Forth Worth 3 very likely could have been sold into captivity, I just strongly doubt was he is saying.

That being said, I am interested in Andrea Cooksey's accounts of her. I believe her to be telling the truth--as in, the truth of what El Dorado Jane Doe said to her, and what happened between EDJD and McAlphin. I don't think Andrea would want to lie, she seems to have genuinely cared for EDJD and has nothing to gain from lying. Clearly James McAlphin could gain money from lying, so even though it's immoral there would be a legitimate reason for lies.

I am interested in the possible children, though. It was probably mentioned upthread, but I can't find the time right now to search the thread--was it determined if she had given birth or not?

was it determined if she had given birth or not?

I asked authorities that question and was told no evidence of a C-section was found. However, no determination was made as to natural childbirth. Unfortunately, her remains have since been cremated, so there is no way to go back and check.

Very happy to see a new article on EJD - thank you, David! Had some new details I hadn't seen before.

Just my thoughts:

McAlphin is a filthy murdering liar and always has been.
I'm really not sure at all that he ever knew EJD's real name or where she came from.
I believe it's quite possible that her family does know what happened to her and chose to deal with it privately.

I don't think this young woman was ever reported missing. But with so many photos of her on the UID sites, it would have been easy for someone looking for her to ID her and learn her fate.

IMO, if we ever find out this JD's real name, it won't be courtesy of McAlphin.

Very happy to see a new article on EJD - thank you, David! Had some new details I hadn't seen before.

Just my thoughts:

McAlphin is a filthy murdering liar and always has been.
I'm really not sure at all that he ever knew EJD's real name or where she came from.
I believe it's quite possible that her family does know what happened to her and chose to deal with it privately.

I don't think this young woman was ever reported missing. But with so many photos of her on the UID sites, it would have been easy for someone looking for her to ID her and learn her fate.

IMO, if we ever find out this JD's real name, it won't be courtesy of McAlphin.

I do think he is telling bits of truth , the truck driver and her kids are two things I fully believe all sociopaths include some truth and I really do think he knows her name, I don't think he will give it up cheaply though !!!!!

Have been following this for a long time,I keep coming up with cynthia Maine missing since feb 21st 1986.height in the range hair colour brown,blue eyes and possibly into prostitution any thoughts everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo