AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe had read it was FL also.

I read that on the hair test she had spent several years in CA the more recently on the east coast , and McAlphin had said in an interview he had taken her to see her mother and sister in CA and in her journal it also said CA. soooo maybe that is the origin? She was the one who told people FL but she also lied about her name

I read that on the hair test she had spent several years in CA the more recently on the east coast , and McAlphin had said in an interview he had taken her to see her mother and sister in CA and in her journal it also said CA. soooo maybe that is the origin? She was the one who told people FL but she also lied about her name

And if she really had visited her mom and sister in 91 she definatly wouldnt be reported missing untill after that if at all

I noticed that Winnie Janette Kersey who went missing from Jacksonville, FL on December 3, 1982 is tall (5'9") with blonde hair and blue eyes. She might be too old to be the unidentified woman from Eldorado (but I really think she looks older than the estimates).
WKersey.jpg

Its too bad the photo of her is so unclear.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2946dffl.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kersey_winnie.html

Is it just me, or do some of these pics of this chick really look a lot like Brittany Spears at the beginning of her career way back in 1998ish? Specifically the 1st and 5th on the doenetwork page?

I noticed that Winnie Janette Kersey who went missing from Jacksonville, FL on December 3, 1982 is tall (5'9") with blonde hair and blue eyes. She might be too old to be the unidentified woman from Eldorado (but I really think she looks older than the estimates).
WKersey.jpg

Its too bad the photo of her is so unclear.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2946dffl.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kersey_winnie.html

No she was not that old at all , when I met her she was either my age or a few years younger at the most, I was born in 65

Kimberly Kahler has been missing at age 15 since January 1, 1980 from Venice, Los Angeles, California. Any results back from her DNA comparison with Jane?:waitasec:

Kimberly Ann Kahler

• Date Of Birth: January 17, 1964
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8; 145 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown/auburn hair; blue eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Kahler has a small-sized scar on the left side of one of her lips. She has facial freckles.
  • Dentals: Not available
  • DNA: in CODIS
  • AKA: Kim

Kimberly Kahler has been missing at age 15 since January 1, 1980 from Venice, Los Angeles, California. Any results back from her DNA comparison with Jane?:waitasec:

Kimberly Ann Kahler

• Date Of Birth: January 17, 1964
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8; 145 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown/auburn hair; blue eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Kahler has a small-sized scar on the left side of one of her lips. She has facial freckles.
  • Dentals: Not available
  • DNA: in CODIS
  • AKA: Kim

I thought so too, but they are both in CODIS so she has been ruled out:(
and KELLY KARR , KIMBERLY KAHLER it really fit to me as well!

Everything about this case is so strange.
They think she's been on the run since her early teens, right? With her height, she probably looked like a grown woman when she was 16 or so, so she could have been a sex worker for her entire adult life, which would mean she came into contact with a lot of people.
Considering what we know about her lifestyle, it wouldn't be a huge leap to guess she may have been in the child welfare system wherever she came from, so maybe she didn't know her blood relatives, and her mother could be dead or incarcerated.
Also, a question: Does anybody know if they cross-reference UID DNA with with the convicted felon database? In other words, If I was a felon, and I had a relative who was a UID, they could say, "whoever she is, this is her sibling". Again, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that her parents or any siblings might have had contact with the criminal justice system.
This case baffles me. How is it no one remembers a 6 foot tall good-looking blonde?Thoughts?

BBM

Because folks in "the right places" haven't been asked?
" the folks who would know her don't know her as a blonde?

Just a few thoughts at the end of a long day.....

Thank you for your insightful posts!

BBM

Because folks in "the right places" haven't been asked?
"
the folks who would know her don't know her as a blonde?

Just a few thoughts at the end of a long day.....

Thank you for your insightful posts!

BBM 1
VERY good point, Kiln Wood! This woman's associates would have been on the fringes of society, just like she was. Other strippers, prostitutes, addicts, petty criminals, etc. Not the kind of people who would be sleuthing thier former associates 2 decades later. That makes me wonder if LE has ever re-interviewed anyone she was ever busted with.
BBM 2
How old is the average girl when she starts dying her hair? Maybe LE could photoshop her to brunette?
BBM 3 :blushing:

BBM 1
VERY good point, Kiln Wood! This woman's associates would have been on the fringes of society, just like she was. Other strippers, prostitutes, addicts, petty criminals, etc. Not the kind of people who would be sleuthing thier former associates 2 decades later. That makes me wonder if LE has ever re-interviewed anyone she was ever busted with.
BBM 2
How old is the average girl when she starts dying her hair? Maybe LE could photoshop her to brunette?

The summer before our freshman year in college seemed like a popular time for the girls I knew to start coloring their hair, although some did earlier and some much later or not at all. It's hard to say, especially since this Doe is far from "average" :)

One thing that strikes me about this Doe is that she looks slightly different in each of her pictures depending on how "done up" her hair and make-up is. In some, she could easily pass for 30 years old, while in one that I'm assuming is a mugshot for the Cheryl Ann Wick arrest, she barely looks old enough to vote.

I've read through the threads, and forgive me if this has been discussed or done, but was there ever an age regression provided for this Doe? My gut tells me that this Doe has been on those margins for so long that very few people she met as an adult would have concern for her well-being or even know who he truly is. Anyone who may be looking for her may be looking for someone much younger, with brown hair cut in a style that was popular in the late 1970's/early 1980's.

I should have said HIGH SCHOOL, not college in the above post. I remember that the summer before high school we put lemon juice in our hair to lighten it, added henna, Manic Panic, and cheap home dyes.

The summer before our freshman year in college seemed like a popular time for the girls I knew to start coloring their hair, although some did earlier and some much later or not at all. It's hard to say, especially since this Doe is far from "average" :)

One thing that strikes me about this Doe is that she looks slightly different in each of her pictures depending on how "done up" her hair and make-up is. In some, she could easily pass for 30 years old, while in one that I'm assuming is a mugshot for the Cheryl Ann Wick arrest, she barely looks old enough to vote.

I've read through the threads, and forgive me if this has been discussed or done, but was there ever an age regression provided for this Doe? My gut tells me that this Doe has been on those margins for so long that very few people she met as an adult would have concern for her well-being or even know who he truly is. Anyone who may be looking for her may be looking for someone much younger, with brown hair cut in a style that was popular in the late 1970's/early 1980's.

I have never seen an age regression and I agree - she looks very different in many of her pictures.

It has been said that she visited her mother and sister sometime during the time she was with her murderer. Course, that information comes from him so who knows if it's true. He also claims to know her real name and refuses to divulge it.

BBM 1
BBM 2

The DN does say,when she was Dancing in Little Rock she told friends she was originally from Florida, I wonder how well they were interviewed, but on that note, she could have just been saying that to throw them off, and her journal does say her friend was going back to Ca to visit her grandmother???

● blue eyes
● brown hair, sometimes dyed blonde (possibly blonde as a child)
● freckles (on face and body -may have been hidden by make up)
● she was very tall
● birth mark or scar underneath left breast
● 3 + 2 ear piercings
● gold colored chain bracelet

Worked as: Exotic dancer/stripper and prostitute, briefly at KFC in Dallas

● testing on her hair showed Kelly had traveled around the country frequently in the last 3 years (1988-1991) of her life and that she had spent time in California, but mostly stayed to the Eastern half of the United States and Texas in the last year of her life.
● she also seemed to enjoy collecting menus from restaurants she frequented across the country and had a large amount with her things when she was found.
● police believe she may have ran away at age 11-13 and hitch-hiked to get around- she may have been in foster care or adopted home when she ran away
(source)

● Possible real name Kelly (Lee) Carr: this is the name she gave her friends in Little Rock, Arkansas and also to James Roy McAlphin.

Aliases:
● Cheryl Ann Wick (of Minneapolis, Minnesota) (real person)
● Cheryl Wick
● Shannon Wiley
● Sharon Wiley
● Kelly Carr
● Kelly Karr
● Kelly Lee Carr
● Mercedes

-------------------------------©2010/eldoradojanedoe

I dont see where it says DNA is in Codis on this girl, circumstances sure do fit, anyone know if she has been ruled out, to me they do not look exactly alike bur those teeth and freckles do, and seriously I know people you would swear were not the same person without makeup

The Doe Network:
Case File 4DFOH

Left: Sexton in 1981; Right: Age-progression to 40 years old (circa 2006)

Lisa Marie Sexton
Missing since May 1, 1981 from Elyria, Lorain County, Ohio.
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: May 10, 1966
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8" (173 cm); 125 lbs (57 kg)
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair; blue eyes.
•Marks, Scars: She has a scar on her left cheek.
•Dentals: Available. Her teeth were in near-perfect condition at the time of her disappearance.
•DNA: Available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sexton left her Ohio home on May 1, 1981 with her boyfriend, a known drug dealer. He later returned without her and is since deceased. Sexton was last known to be in Tampa, Florida and may have traveled to Mexico. Her mother told authorities that she last heard from her daughter in 1984.

Investigators
If you have any information on Sexton, please contact:
Elyria Police Department
440-322-2241
440-326-1205

Lisa Sexton was ruled out according to NamUs.

I dont see where it says DNA is in Codis on this girl, circumstances sure do fit, anyone know if she has been ruled out, to me they do not look exactly alike bur those teeth and freckles do, and seriously I know people you would swear were not the same person without makeup

The Doe Network:
Case File 4DFOH

Left: Sexton in 1981; Right: Age-progression to 40 years old (circa 2006)

Lisa Marie Sexton
Missing since May 1, 1981 from Elyria, Lorain County, Ohio.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: May 10, 1966
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8" (173 cm); 125 lbs (57 kg)
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Red hair; blue eyes.
•Marks, Scars: She has a scar on her left cheek.
•Dentals: Available. Her teeth were in near-perfect condition at the time of her disappearance.
•DNA: Available.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sexton left her Ohio home on May 1, 1981 with her boyfriend, a known drug dealer. He later returned without her and is since deceased. Sexton was last known to be in Tampa, Florida and may have traveled to Mexico. Her mother told authorities that she last heard from her daughter in 1984.

Investigators
If you have any information on Sexton, please contact:
Elyria Police Department
440-322-2241
440-326-1205

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors