Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if this has been posted somewhere or where to post it, but it is very interesting

Jaycee Dugard and Sharon Marshall: A life held captive
http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tamp...-resembles-Franklin-Floyd-and-Sharon-Marshall

"The difference between the two, however, is that Sharon Marshall was killed, most likely by Franklin Floyd who now sits on Florida’s death row, convicted in a different murder. Another factor that separates Jaycee Lee Dugard from Sharon Marshall is that no one is truly certain who Sharon Marshall was."

Evidently Franklin moved to different states including Oklahoma and Arizona - at some point they ended up in Hillsborough County, Florida, 1988 (isn't that where that darn detective who kept dissing photos of Johnny Gosch is?)

You know, as amazing as the Johnny Gosch case is, the Sharon Marshall case is even more mysterious. Who could she be? I am confuddled by LE attitudes about a lot of phases of childrens disappearances and the searches for them.

You know, as amazing as the Johnny Gosch case is, the Sharon Marshall case is even more mysterious. Who could she be? I am confuddled by LE attitudes about a lot of phases of childrens disappearances and the searches for them.

Have you ever researched Boy's Town and the Franklin Credit Union? Cover-up! Too many perverts in high places.

Have you ever researched Boy's Town and the Franklin Credit Union? Cover-up! Too many perverts in high places.

No, but I will. I have a good friend who was sent to Boys Town in the early 60's when he was 6 years old and was sexually abused for years (he is 54 now). He and his brother actually escaped in their teens and lived on the streets in Minneapolis for a couple of years afterwards.

I went to college with a young man who had spent 4 years in boys town while his Mom was undergoing treatment for cancer. He also was abused there. That caused me to research the place a few years back. I cringe when I get fund raising materials from there. I know not every young man there is sexually abused, but it happens way too often.

This is reported to be their wedding photo.

At Leavenworth, Garrido met Nancy Bocanegra, who was visiting another prisoner, her uncle. On October 5, 1981, Garrido and Bocanegra were married at Leavenworth. On January 22, 1988, Garrido was released from Leavenworth to Nevada State Prison, where he served seven months of a five-years-to-life Nevada sentence. He was transferred to federal parole authorities in Antioch, California on August 26, 1988

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard[/ame]

They have organized many links to details you have been asking.
Photos of the land. Birth dates, marriage info.
Some details & dates on other missing people.
Links to many of the articles written so far on the case.
Wikipedia does not always have perfect information, but this looks organized.

I went to college with a young man who had spent 4 years in boys town while his Mom was undergoing treatment for cancer. He also was abused there. That caused me to research the place a few years back. I cringe when I get fund raising materials from there. I know not every young man there is sexually abused, but it happens way too often.

Well... there appears to be too much of it. My friend is Native American and I had read a piece last year that said throughout the 60's and 70's 30% of NA children were removed from their homes. My friend was from Wisconsin and his father had left, but I go the idea his mom was just poor and single. Another bent was trying to force Christianity on NA, that was very much accepted as a good thing unfortunately. So, who knows what arguments have been used and made to send children to Boys Town or other places. Unfortunately, like my friend and many disenfranchised children, they end up on the streets. We know Jaycee was kidnapped and had a good home. That doesn't mean people like Garrido did not also prey off the disenfranchised. Perhaps we are too far off topic here, but I'm also trying to keep an open mind that Garrido could have murdered, could have an MO we don't know about including boys, could have operated in places we don't know about (like the S. Bay Area), and so on.

I think we should add this case to the timeline. Garrido said himself to Katy Calloway, he had done this in Las Vegas and the Bay Area. This is the only LV rape/murder cold case I see.

http://www.lvmpd.com/bureaus/homicide_coldcases70.html

Case #: 75-23324
Victim: Gerri Ann Ralston, 15 YOA
Suspect: Unknown
Location: Henderson Ponds, Pabco Rd. and Hollywood St, Clark County, NV
Date: May 22, 1975

Synopsis:
On May 21, 1975, Gerri was reported as a missing person to the Henderson (NV) Police department by her father. She was last seen in route to buy cigarettes at the Maverick Service Station on Boulder Highway. On May 22, 1975, Gerri’s body was found in the pond. She was still wearing the same clothing from the day she disappeared. The subsequent investigation determined that Gerri had been sexually assaulted and strangled. It appears her body had been disposed of at the recovery site in a effort to conceal it, the actual murder site was never located.

Anyone with information is urged call LV Metro Homicide Cold Case Detail at 702-828-COLD.

I think we should add this case to the timeline. Garrido said himself to Katy Calloway, he had done this in Las Vegas and the Bay Area. This is the only LV rape/murder cold case I see.

http://www.lvmpd.com/bureaus/homicide_coldcases70.html

Case #: 75-23324
Victim: Gerri Ann Ralston, 15 YOA
Suspect: Unknown
Location: Henderson Ponds, Pabco Rd. and Hollywood St, Clark County, NV
Date: May 22, 1975

Synopsis:
On May 21, 1975, Gerri was reported as a missing person to the Henderson (NV) Police department by her father. She was last seen in route to buy cigarettes at the Maverick Service Station on Boulder Highway. On May 22, 1975, Gerri’s body was found in the pond. She was still wearing the same clothing from the day she disappeared. The subsequent investigation determined that Gerri had been sexually assaulted and strangled. It appears her body had been disposed of at the recovery site in a effort to conceal it, the actual murder site was never located.

Anyone with information is urged call LV Metro Homicide Cold Case Detail at 702-828-COLD.

Good find. It's also another murder by strangulation!

Well... there appears to be too much of it. My friend is Native American and I had read a piece last year that said throughout the 60's and 70's 30% of NA children were removed from their homes. My friend was from Wisconsin and his father had left, but I go the idea his mom was just poor and single. Another bent was trying to force Christianity on NA, that was very much accepted as a good thing unfortunately. So, who knows what arguments have been used and made to send children to Boys Town or other places. Unfortunately, like my friend and many disenfranchised children, they end up on the streets. We know Jaycee was kidnapped and had a good home. That doesn't mean people like Garrido did not also prey off the disenfranchised. Perhaps we are too far off topic here, but I'm also trying to keep an open mind that Garrido could have murdered, could have an MO we don't know about including boys, could have operated in places we don't know about (like the S. Bay Area), and so on.

The Boy's Club was for both boys and girls and the people involved in the crimes were from all over the US.

On a different note...do we know where the Molino's are originally from - both Jim and Cheyvonne?

Yes, that might be in the case referred to heere, but Boys Town first started admitting girls in 1979.

Sharon Marshall's DNA is currently being compared to the family of Christina Lynn Carter, who has been missing since her mother's body was found in Sept. 1973

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61845"]Christina Lynn Carter Missing September 17, 1973 from Hueytown, Alabama - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Check out info pertaining to Bohemian Grove, Conspiracy of Silence (a movie) and the Ted Gunderson Report, too.

I wondered about PG's relation to all of the information that I had obtained in my sleuthing of the Johnny Gosch story because of the POI sketch of "Tony", Johnny's alleged abductor (aka the sketch of Michaela's abductor), and because of PG's ability to fly under the govt's radar for so long, so easily.

Also, where are all these other women that PG's neighbor at the storage unit heard him with? And was Christine really ok with it? Did she even know about them? Were they victims, too? Where are they? Just because he said it was consentual and his wife approved, doesn't mean that's the way it was, as we already know.

Also, where are all these other women that PG's neighbor at the storage unit heard him with? And was Christine really ok with it? Did she even know about them? Were they victims, too? Where are they? Just because he said it was consentual and his wife approved, doesn't mean that's the way it was, as we already know.

I wondered about all this too.

Here's another missing person that could have been Garrido's first bay area admitted (to Katie) rape victim, I suppose there are even more, but this one's picture looks remarkably like Katie's younger pictures I saw of her around the time of the rape. Do we just add these to the timeline ourselves are is someone in charge of that?

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300245S
Name: Lynn Ruth Connes
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1955-06-21
Date Missing: 1976-05-20
From City/State: Berkeley, CA
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 20
Race: White
Height: 64 inches
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Complexion: Light

Here's another missing person that could have been Garrido's first bay area admitted (to Katie) rape victim, I suppose there are even more, but this one's picture looks remarkably like Katie's younger pictures I saw of her around the time of the rape. Do we just add these to the timeline ourselves are is someone in charge of that?

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300245S
Name: Lynn Ruth Connes
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1955-06-21
Date Missing: 1976-05-20
From City/State: Berkeley, CA
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 20
Race: White
Height: 64 inches
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Complexion: Light

Californian was doing it, but I haven't seen him/her around for awhile. I think JBean was working on it with him/her.

Here is an unsolved murder, unidentified female 1994-95, blonde hair w/ reddish tint, est 35-45 yrs old, less than 30 miles from the Walnut St house - found in a drainage ditch on Bacon Island Rd west of Stockton

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300407S
Victim was discovered inside a refrigerator, in an irrigation ditch along Bacon Island Rd., in the Delta area west of Stockton. A "Hillary" brand sleeping bag was also found inside the refrigerator, along with other items that indicate it may come from the San Francisco Bay area. The victim is believed to have been deceased for one month up to one year prior to discovery. death has not been released.

Not much info

http://cbs5.com/national/phillip.garrido.antioch.2.1162780.html

The victim in the case, now an adult who authorities said does not want to be publicly identified, called Antioch police after Garrido's arrest to alert them to her case.

Orman said the woman wanted to be sure that police knew Garrido may have had multiple incidents involving attacks against girls and women.

Antioch police urged any other possible victims of past attacks to come forward.

Okay so this was the 14 year old talking and she was raped by this guy in 1972. Why would she say that, did Phillip brag to her that he'd done this before way back then just like he did to Katie? He bragged to Katie in 76, that he'd "done this kind of thing before" once in the Bay Area and once in Las Vegas. So was he referring to the same ones when he raped the 14 year old? If so, then it would have been prior to 1972! Or are there even more? Was he picking up girls and raping them in hotel rooms? Did he have any storage units prior to 1972? Was he taking them to Mom's vacant rental proeprties? I think it's important to try to figure out where this guy was between 1969 and 1972. Where were his gigs? Who'd he hang out with back then? Did he live in one of mom's rental properties? All questions that need answered. We have two victims here who firmly believe that he'd done this before prior to when they were assaulted. If so, why AREN'T they coming forward? Is it because they were murdered? Do we have any missing&endangered/unidentified bodies/unsolved murder/rape cases between 1969 & 1972 around the bay area or LV/Tahoe/Reno areas?

Billy...

At first that is how I interpreted the article also. In fact, I almost posted nearly the same as you yesterday. However, the article is actually poorly written and that could just mean after that woman (the 14 yr old victim) heard about Jaycee being found and the other Nevada case came to light, she wanted LE/media/public to make sure they knew about her encounter/incident. Put together, those are multiple incidents and that woman would have known that. Ugh... I hate the way some of these article are written.

Billy...

At first that is how I interpreted the article also. In fact, I almost posted nearly the same as you yesterday. However, the article is actually poorly written and that could just mean after that woman (the 14 yr old victim) heard about Jaycee being found and the other Nevada case came to light, she wanted LE/media/public to make sure they knew about her encounter/incident. Put together, those are multiple incidents and that woman would have known that. Ugh... I hate the way some of these article are written.

That COULD be what it means, that she was referring to Katie's case. But I wonder if she even knew about Katie's case at the time she made the call? I don't know, but the way it's written it implies incidents other than her own. It would be interesting to know what exactly she meant. Also, it wouldn't really be "news" if she called and was referring to herself and Katie, because LE would have already known that....hmmmmm? More freakin' questions!

Well, the article is written on Sept 3rd, so most likely the other news about Garrido was out by then? We won't know unless Antioch LE have said more about what she told them. I suspect at the time neither she nor her family wanted to come forward possibly because two other people would be mentioned (who are they?) as well as having to go through court .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee02!
Back