ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's football????

A sport. How to explain..lol.. usually men (not always)running around a big field, playing with a oval(in this case) ball. The aim is to score tries at the other end of the field.. Oh I am doing shockingly at describing this aren't I? I blame it on my headache.. Bobbie Elliot, I am assuming you are not from Australia. think gridiron, but totally different:floorlaugh:..

don't know if this link will help[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football"]Football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I watched a murder case on TV not long ago, in which police constructed a timeline from A3 sheets joined together lengthwise. They placed it on the floor of a long corridor and it measured about 30 mts. long!! ... but it did help them piece together and clarify the movements of all parties.

Theres also some great software (won't mention) which agencies use. The great thing about charting in analysis, is the information gaps, relationships (dynamic and static) that appear before your eyes.
Its a very effective tool to display the real scenario

Weren't both Allison and Gerard at the Brookfield State School cross country carnival on the Thursday morning?

Yes I remember that...I think it was the same day the local said GBC had blood shot eyes??

05-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

I dicussed on an earlier thread that my wife had seen him on the morning of te cross country with marks on his face and incredibly blood shot eyes.
I think there is little doubt that there had been domestic violence leading up to whatever unfolded that Thursday night.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7941921&highlight=blood+shot+eyes#post7941921

Just found a Facebook site for The Footy Show night of the 19th. Many posters were angry that it started late- 1010pm. Looks to have finished at 1126pm.

Just found a Facebook site for The Footy Show night of the 19th. Many posters were angry that it started late- 1010pm. Looks to have finished at 1126pm.

Good thinking 99

Anyone getting frustrated should chill. Most of us are angry or disappointed about what has happened to Allison and the family who loved her. Concentrate on the good news justice is underway. IMO no one is going to be in any position to commence legal action against reasonable, sensible posters on here (those charged will have more worries resisting unwanted physical advances than dealing with anonymous posts)... but that's no reason to hate on someone reminding us to be careful.

Does this sound plausible given what we know?

Wednesday night - He doesn't come home from work but goes out and spends the night with "someone". He either gets home very late (everyone is already in bed) or doesn't come home at all.

Thursday morning - He is hungover and stops in at the chemist before he attends meeting/work

Thursday lunchtime/afternoon - possibly attends school carnival (rumour at this stage)

Thursday evening - Again doesn't come home from work and is out with "someone" and gets home at the same time the Footy Show is still on to find her angry and upset. A fight explodes and he strangles her/hits her and then proceeds a night long task of covering it up.

Unfortunately this scenario isn't uncommon in some marriages. It is only natural a wife or husband is going to be upset when the other doesn't come home and has a history of cheating. It is enough to cause a huge row imo. It may not have come down to money.

another anomily with the dates, you might recall it was reported on here that Allison did not attend a planned meeting at the school on the Wednesday - GBC did and no explanation was given for Allison's absence

To me, that was never actually a meeting....It was that both usually attended the 'in class help' and on the wednesday before, she didn't go. I dont think there ever was a meeting. It was initially posted as class help....and the whole chat ran away with itself and turned it into, some planned meeting.

Some people even trying to make out it was some kind of family counselling. Schools are not responsible for family counselling.....One would go to the doctor, get a referral and seek help that way....Not something that happens in a primary school.

The video clip only says "the night she disappeared" .. doesn't say which day of the week it was. I know I'm going on a tangent here, but it is strange that the programming requested is for the day before AND that the Charge Sheet states on or around 19/4.

This has me totally confused now with the Police asking for programming schedules for the day before, do you think they mean the day before she was reported missing perhaps and the reporters have misunderstood. Anyone with any thoughts.

So the police want channel 9's programming schedule from 4pm 18th April to 4am 19th April?

Wonder what the go is there?

That is funny, that is the Wednesday night into the Thursday morning. Footy Show Thursday night, ABC disappeared THURSDAY night.

Was the hairdressing appointment wrong?

Is the "programming schedule" what times shows actually started and what was shown, or the intended start and finish times and what was intended to be shown.

Anybody know of any shows that may given GBC ideas?
"

Please stop the back and forth regarding the intent/content of other members posts. If you don't appreciate a post, scroll on by.

We don't have any legal professionals verified by this board on this thread that I am aware of. There is no need to tell people to "become verified". Read the information provided and use the information or not, as you choose.

I think this is also an opportune time to remind everyone of what the owner of this forum has said:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7957852&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here[/ame]

SoSueMe
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner

We can't answer as to the laws of Australia, but in the U.S., it is my understanding that yes, members could very well be subject to a defamation lawsuit if a party is damaged by words they write on a public forum. Members own their words, so we always encourage our members to use caution and post responsibly.

I have just spent the last hour going through some previous posts and this one of Hawkins made sense to me.

Posted on 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Hawkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by factfinda
"The best thing about social media is that it gives everyone a voice. The worst thing about social media is that it gives everyone a voice."
When that voice is saying "We will not suffer killers to live among us" then it has to be heard I think. There's an important place for all the formal pleasantries and legal niceties of the Rule of Law, but there's also a place for ordinary people to express anger and outrage without fear of being sued or locked up. Violent offenders need to be called to account for their actions. Lynch mobs are wrong, but we shouldn't be telling decent citizens to bottle up their frustrations and outrage. They need outlets.

I recall it being the other way round, she was there but he wasn't......although I have no reliability whatsoever as my memory is a little bit akin to someone suffering early onset alzheimers!! so no help from me sorry

A poster many, many threads ago said that his wife was at the cross-country and saw GBC with scratches on his face and bloodshot eyes, remember? This then started the discussion that things may have been heating up in the lead up to the Thursday. Oh dear, how to find it in amongst all those threads and posts..... I can't recall the poster's name but I don't think they have posted for a while now .... (naturally it is only rumour).

Yes I remember that...I think it was the same day the local said GBC had blood shot eyes??

05-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

I dicussed on an earlier thread that my wife had seen him on the morning of te cross country with marks on his face and incredibly blood shot eyes.
I think there is little doubt that there had been domestic violence leading up to whatever unfolded that Thursday night.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7941921&highlight=blood+shot+eyes#post7941921

Bloodshot eyes on the Thursday? Like, as in hungover from the night before?
Scratches? Sounds like something happened the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle