ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think some people just don't understand Aussies at all...we're renowned for taking the piddle out of anything & everything...lol.

Haha likewise kiwis, you have no idea the laugh this kiwi is getting at the thought of the cops arriving on their bicycles, bells ringing loudly, I'd give anything if I can see a picture. ;-)

Why on earth would anyone want to remove her hands????

Seems absolutely fantastical.

Okay, mobsters dissect bodies to make it easier to dispose of other mobsters (and more difficult to trace)...hand here, hand there....foot here...head there, body somewhere else...

But, really, Removing Allison's hands????!! I don't think so.....

I think it was done to undermine one of the other cases, possibly the bikies IMO

Funny though. Channel 7 reported there was a phone call from someone telling there was a bonb. It happened at around the same time the Baden-Clay case was starting. If it was aimed at one of the other cases on trial its a co-incedence that it occured at the time of Baden-Clay case, when it could have been called in at another time for the other cases. Not to say it definitely was for BC case. But seems like it could be.

Wondering what any legal minds think of this:

In his opening statements, Baden-Clay's barrister Peter Davis SC referred to the "weakness" of the police case against his client and "the rather extraordinary nature of some of the allegations that have been made".

He said police had claimed Baden-Clay had been unco-operative but lack of co-operation was not a sign of guilt.

Police had released material to The Courier-Mail newspaper on April 23, three days after Allison Baden-Clay's disappearance, that positively identified Baden-Clay as a person of interest, Mr Davis said.

He tendered copies of newspaper reports to the court before Justice Glenn Martin ordered his bailiff, without explanation, to clear the room.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8487407

I am wondering if they are going with the "trial by media" angle as one aspect to secure bail; or are articles in newspapers something that would be raised often? Any legal opinions?

IMO the defence are raising these points to show that GBC was well aware he was a suspect from day one and had plenty of opportunity to move out of the jurisdiction but remained, carried on with business etc. All this is to demonstrate he isn't a flight risk.

Okay, mobsters dissect bodies to make it easier to dispose of other mobsters (and more difficult to trace)...hand here, hand there....foot here...head there, body somewhere else...

IMO it is total crap! First it was one hand and now it's both hands. FFS who makes up this stuff? :banghead:

Laughing....I deleted it as quickly as I posted it....You are so quick lady!!!!

I have a good one on photobucket, but the photobucket site is down....Pooey.

Poor Hawkins....He really needs to do some more homework, dear love.

I don't think Hawkins needs to do his homework - he is too smart as it is!!LOL

:floorlaugh:your name! have you tried combantrim?

sorry..I'm terrible today...

Probably the court lists are a bit out after todays disruption. they might not have updated to reflect the changes.

No, but I have shares in Anusol :)

Probably right - though I notice Justice Martin isn't in court tomorrow - maybe it will be heard by one of the others and it just isn't yet listed...

I was there today btw and very frustrated to be kicked out!

Let's go back in time - Allison's body was probably in the water for several days. I said in an early post that her body was very badly decomposed and that there are creatures in that creek - bullsharks in fact and I heard this from a local who knows a member of the police force (hearsay). However, this may also explain blood in the car - the cause of death (whilst not revealsed is thought to be by a means which would not leave blood at the scene or in a car) so maybe the perpetrator thought he could remove traces of evience.

I am however not convinced that her hands "were removed" but rather that the state of decomposition and the interference by creatures was the reason.

The other aspect is that if there was an accomplice or "friend" then the qps would have dealt with that person by now. I wonder if we are getting off track

All so sad.

:moo:

Wondering what any legal minds think of this:

In his opening statements, Baden-Clay's barrister Peter Davis SC referred to the "weakness" of the police case against his client and "the rather extraordinary nature of some of the allegations that have been made".

He said police had claimed Baden-Clay had been unco-operative but lack of co-operation was not a sign of guilt.

Police had released material to The Courier-Mail newspaper on April 23, three days after Allison Baden-Clay's disappearance, that positively identified Baden-Clay as a person of interest, Mr Davis said.

He tendered copies of newspaper reports to the court before Justice Glenn Martin ordered his bailiff, without explanation, to clear the room.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8487407

I am wondering if they are going with the "trial by media" angle as one aspect to secure bail; or are articles in newspapers something that would be raised often? Any legal opinions?
Anyone got a link to Courier Mail around 23-24 April?

Probably right - though I notice Justice Martin isn't in court tomorrow - maybe it will be heard by one of the others and it just isn't yet listed...

you were? Oh I imagine it would be very frustrating. even more so for those who were involved in any of the cases(I don't know if you were or not)

P.S. sorry for my joke, hope it wasn't offensive..

Itchy, was the QPS affadavit read to an open court or was it just handed up to the judge?

Anyone got a link to Courier Mail around 23-24 April?

Try here BN.

Media Timeline Thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813#post7871813"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Actus - it was handed to the judge and referred to for the few moments before the court was cleared...

What is in the Courier Mail is exactly what was said - nothing more, it was very brief.

Let's go back in time - Allison's body was probably in the water for several days. I said in an early post that her body was very badly decomposed and that there are creatures in that creek - bullsharks in fact and I heard this from a local who knows a member of the police force (hearsay). However, this may also explain blood in the car - the cause of death (whilst not revealsed is thought to be by a means which would not leave blood at the scene or in a car) so maybe the perpetrator thought he could remove traces of evience.

I am however not convinced that her hands "were removed" but rather that the state of decomposition and the interference by creatures was the reason.

The other aspect is that if there was an accomplice or "friend" then the qps would have dealt with that person by now. I wonder if we are getting off track

All so sad.

:moo:

BBM:

Thank you Ms. Annie. I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics