DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi itchy-bum welcome ,
Are you lost? It's hard navigating these forums. :banghead:
This isnt the medical self-help forum sweetie, :floorlaugh:
But I can recommend a good cream for that itch :floorlaugh:

Let's go back in time - Allison's body was probably in the water for several days. I said in an early post that her body was very badly decomposed and that there are creatures in that creek - bullsharks in fact and I heard this from a local who knows a member of the police force (hearsay). However, this may also explain blood in the car - the cause of death (whilst not revealsed is thought to be by a means which would not leave blood at the scene or in a car) so maybe the perpetrator thought he could remove traces of evience.

I am however not convinced that her hands "were removed" but rather that the state of decomposition and the interference by creatures was the reason.

The other aspect is that if there was an accomplice or "friend" then the qps would have dealt with that person by now. I wonder if we are getting off track

All so sad.

:moo:

I look at it this way: Allison was murdered. We do not know the cause of death. It's been said police are intent upon withholding this information for fear that were it revealed, the accused's legal reps would attempt to use the voicing of public outrage to justify claims of inability to form an unbiased jury

We've been provided possible confirmation of this from Hawkins who suggested some time ago that this case would prove to be confronting and disturbing to jury members

As well, a respected poster here said some time ago also that she'd been provided information about the condition of the body which could be said to substantiate Hawkins sober warning

Reports of today's brief appearance by the accused's legal rep suggest he almost immediately attempted to have it on record that police and news reports cast his client in poor light. And that was only at the commencement of bail hearing

So, far as I'm concerned, the less we discuss the more 'salacious' elements/rumours, the less assistance we will provide the accused, his legal reps and his supporters and the MORE we'll ensure justice for Allison, her family and friends

just my opinion

Haha likewise kiwis, you have no idea the laugh this kiwi is getting at the thought of the cops arriving on their bicycles, bells ringing loudly, I'd give anything if I can see a picture. ;-)

Channel 9 news said they handcuffed the prisoners to the bike racks

I actually admire his sister; I have no doubt that she genuinely believes him to be innocent,or at least because she loves him the default settings in her mind simply will not allow her to considerthe alternative.

The easy option for her would be to try and drift into relative anonymity, ask her husband to request the church a transfer to a parish outside Queensland and try and simply move on.

Instead there she is in her brothers corner coming out swinging; if you were ever in a hard place then this is the girl.

Actus - it was handed to the judge and referred to for the few moments before the court was cleared...

What is in the Courier Mail is exactly what was said - nothing more, it was very brief.

Thanks Itchy, that piece of info is interesting. I'll do a bit more research before hypothesizing on what I think is happening.

Why on earth would anyone want to remove her hands????

Seems absolutely fantastical.

Okay, mobsters dissect bodies to make it easier to dispose of other mobsters (and more difficult to trace)...hand here, hand there....foot here...head there, body somewhere else...

But, really, Removing Allison's hands????!! I don't think so.....

The other thing of interest is that if there was an accomplice then surely, no definitely, QPS would have arrested that person prior to the bail hearing so that if bail were granted there could be no intereference by GBC with
'the "accomplice"

Just my opinion

The other thing of interest is that if there was an accomplice then surely, no definitely, QPS would have arrested that person prior to the bail hearing so that if bail were granted there could be no intereference by GBC with
'the "accomplice"

Just my opinion

Unless this is QPS' card to play re keeping him in prison for now.

I actually admire his sister; I have no doubt that she genuinely believes him to be innocent,or at least because she loves him the default settings in her mind simply will not allow her to considerthe alternative.

The easy option for her would be to try and drift into relative anonymity, ask her husband to request the church a transfer to a parish outside Queensland and try and simply move on.

Instead there she is in her brothers corner coming out swinging; if you were ever in a hard place then this is the girl.

I personally think Olivia should have maintained her dignity for her brother today when she was asked by security to leave the building. IMO She has drifted out of relative anonymity because her brother is now accused of murdering his wife. Fair enough, stick by him, solicit money for him but for chrissakes use some common sense when you are asked to leave the building by a security officer. If I was ever in a hard place I wouldn't want that girl anywhere near me!

MOO.

Regardless of what is presented by the defence team, I really wonder how likely it is that bail will be granted bail given that he has been under medical observation since incarceration? - if he isn't fit to move to a cell, he perhaps isn't fit to be at large...

There are not too many amongst the accuseds supporters/family members who do not 'come out swinging', are there?

In fact, many families and supporters of convicted murderers are still yelling to anyone who'll listen that ' He's a good boy. He didn't do it. I know he couldn't have done it. He's going to appeal again. etc '

So the fact that an accused's family member is in complete denial and keen to be seen as such carries no weight with most people. It's commonplace

As to what she may have chosen to do -- time may yet force her to wish she'd done it

Blind faith and denial cannot repair damage done to one's reputation. But if only the 'swinging' individual him/herself stands to suffer then their prerogative

Doesn't the 'swinging' sibling have children to consider, though? Does she not have her spouse's livlihood to consider ?

Simply 'wanting' a certain resolution is absolutely NO guarantee one will get one's wishes granted

Deciding to ignore what the majority public has observed doesn't make fact disappear

Believing one is entitled to have the world march to one's own beat is a symptom of mental illness, imo

If I were guilty of serious crime, the LAST thing I would want would be to take my family and friends, associates etc. down with me. I wouldn't want them to risk on my behalf. Instead, I'd ask then tell them to go away, get on with their lives and if it all panned out well for me, then I'd see them some time in the future

MOO

I dont know if I uploaded correctly. And please forgive me if I am not allowed to post this. I wanted to do some analysis on the letters sent via email by Olivia Walton. However, as I started, I realised the there are actually two letters, two different letters. It might be innocent, nothing much, but personally found it bizarre.

Attachments

• version 1.JPG
    version 1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 94
  • version 2.JPG
    version 2.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 90
Well written laserdisc. :rocker:

I look at it this way: Allison was murdered. We do not know the cause of death. It's been said police are intent upon withholding this information for fear that were it revealed, the accused's legal reps would attempt to use the voicing of public outrage to justify claims of inability to form an unbiased jury

We've been provided possible confirmation of this from Hawkins who suggested some time ago that this case would prove to be confronting and disturbing to jury members

As well, a respected poster here said some time ago also that she'd been provided information about the condition of the body which could be said to substantiate Hawkins sober warning

Reports of today's brief appearance by the accused's legal rep suggest he almost immediately attempted to have it on record that police and news reports cast his client in poor light. And that was only at the commencement of bail hearing

So, far as I'm concerned, the less we discuss the more 'salacious' elements/rumours, the less assistance we will provide the accused, his legal reps and his supporters and the MORE we'll ensure justice for Allison, her family and friends

just my opinion

I agree and I think she is on the edge. OW has taken a lot on her shoulders for her brother and family. After all she has been through to get to the bail application and help her brother (who I believe she truly believes is innocent) and be asked to leave her seat in the court today,I think I would be hesitant to move too. In her mindset everything she has done to help GBC would be rewarded today. She would at last be able to get back to her family etc..
Very devoted daughter and sister indeed.

Regardless of what is presented by the defence team, I really wonder how likely it is that bail will be granted bail given that he has been under medical observation since incarceration? - if he isn't fit to move to a cell, he perhaps isn't fit to be at large...

I agree and hope his pity party ends up working against him for bail, cant have it both ways.

Well said mother goose, OW is not some gangsters moll telling the world ger old man dint do it, she could easily have wiped her hands of all of this but instead has taken on the extremely unenviable position of being the family spokesperson.

Well said mother goose, OW is not some gangsters moll telling the world ger old man dint do it, she could easily have wiped her hands of all of this but instead has taken on the extremely unenviable position of being the family spokesperson.

In my opinion... if the public, the media, the police and the investigators saw right through him, how can his close family not see what we see? Perhaps it is hard for them to accept what is happening.

I agree and I think she is on the edge. OW has taken a lot on her shoulders for her brother and family. After all she has been through to get to the bail application and help her brother (who I believe she truly believes is innocent) and be asked to leave her seat in the court today,I think I would be hesitant to move too. In her mindset everything she has done to help GBC would be rewarded today. She would at last be able to get back to her family etc..
Very devoted daughter and sister indeed.
I do believe she thinks her brother is completely innocent and taking into account the terrible stress she has been under I feel this in many ways justifies her behaviour under such circumstances...

I dont know if I uploaded correctly. And please forgive me if I am not allowed to post this. I wanted to do some analysis on the letters sent via email by Olivia Walton. However, as I started, I realised the there are actually two letters, two different letters. It might be innocent, nothing much, but personally found it bizarre.

Very bizarre! Where did you come across each of the copies? One certainly seems less "scam-like". Are the account details the same?

Very bizarre! Where did you come across each of the copies? One certainly seems less "scam-like". Are the account details the same?

both were online videos that i paused, then 'snipped' it. i dont think these were scams, perhaps different letters to different family members. but then it shows that two people turned their letters in to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back