ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Spratsmum,

Took me so long to load the pages sorry.

I saw the camera people there taking photos etc, but I have not seen it anywhere in the media, I was very surprised , I thought the media would be in a frenzy, but I will check the late news.

Wow. If this is true, so coincidental that it was inacted the night of the interrupted bail hearing. This case just gets more and more cryptic every day.

Well said mother goose, OW is not some gangsters moll telling the world ger old man dint do it, she could easily have wiped her hands of all of this but instead has taken on the extremely unenviable position of being the family spokesperson.

Actually her reaction in court is very Kath Pettingill and Judy Moran.....Another two ladies that refused to believe her relatives were criminals, and often degraded to such acts in the courtroom.

Just wanted to let everyone know that there was news reports online and video of the raid on BC father's car this evening but was removed from all media outlets approx 29minutes later or less.

Very suss, it could be by request of police in regards to 'media trial'

Families seem to "close ranks" when difficult times arise. It might be a "gene" thing - I don't know. Maybe it is a "what reflects badly on him also reflects badly on me" thing...?? But it invariably seems to be that the families stick by the side of the accused - it is nothing new. You can see almost every night on the 6.00 pm news a family pushing around cameramen outside a courthouse yelling "He didn't do it...he's a good person...you don't know him..." Etc. (whilst swinging away at anyone within swing-distance).
I was a juror on a murder trial where the family of the murderer totally wiped their hands of him. Moved away and disowned him. Guess unless we are in that situation, we will not know how we will act.

Actually her reaction in court is very Kath Pettingill and Judy Moran.....Another two ladies that refused to believe her relatives were criminals, and often degraded to such acts in the courtroom.

I believe OW is so on the edge and probably thought she was being asked to exit the proceedings (not be witness to them) for her to to say "I'm not going anywhere". I doubt OW would want to create a scene by disobeying court orders and placing a negative light on anyone. She probably had been told previously she was allowed to be there. I'd like to give her the benefit of doubt.
I'd hate to be in her shoes.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was a scam, just that one was very poorly written (like scams often are).

Were the account details the same though?...and were the online videos from MSM sources?

Sorry about all the questions, but like you I just find it really bizarre.

No worries about the questions. The one was from channel 10 and the other was .... grrrr cant remember, i think on you tube. the are both from MSM sources.

I was telling someone about it earlier and the person said that the one version might have been for the Freemasons. They are freemasons, so perhaps they will help. Sounds possible to me.

But I do not know anything about the Freemasons. Some people like them, others dont.

About the bank details? No, dont know if the other one had bank details as well. It would have been interesting to see. Especially if they would have been different as well....

Judy Moran - exactly my point gangsters moll.

So you chop and choose, who you decide is a gangster moll? You wanted examples of relatives who put on displays in courtrooms like what OW did today. I have provided you with two examples. If you choose to call one a gangster moll, over the others......then that is your choice. Either way, all people chosen have had relatives who were up for murder (OW inclided). I have no intention of trying to change your mind, just because the lady in question looks a little more savoury and sporty, than the two I mentioned....It is not my fault, if your eyes are deceiving you with a pretty pink scarf.

I know nothing about the other one educate me, I can't be bothered googling.

Just wanted to let everyone know that there was news reports online and video of the raid on BC father's car this evening but was removed from all media outlets approx 29minutes later or less.

Very suss, it could be by request of police in regards to 'media trial'

Oh..this is really interesting, thanks to you and Molly55, for posting.

:panic::goodpost::panic:

I have been reading this forum for some time now and just thought I should add some info as I am surprised it has not been written"I think"

At around 6pm this evening 5 detectives raided NBC home (search warrant I guess) searched his car and spent the best part of the hour inside the home.
I hope I am not doubling on this info already.

Wow. If this is true, so coincidental that it was inacted the night of the interrupted bail hearing. This case just gets more and more cryptic every day.

Maybe the phone call re: a bomb has been traced to a particular number.

Just saying.

I believe OW is so on the edge and probably thought she was being asked to exit the proceedings (not be witness to them) for her to to say "I'm not going anywhere". I doubt OW would want to create a scene by disobeying court orders and placing a negative light on anyone. She probably had been told previously she was allowed to be there. I'd like to give her the benefit of doubt.
I'd hate to be in her shoes.

I agree MG.....Shee looked on the edge going in and looked on the edge sitting down. I feel even sending the emails was possibly an on the edge thing to do.

As a side note (and not directed at you MG)

I have an incredibly uneasy feeling of the lengths she is going to to "support" him. Some posts have displayed that this is very normal.....BUt I feel absolutely not. Many who state it fully normal behaviour, were those the other night....crying that this case now is "purely about Allison's children".....But dont bat an eyelid at the fact that while this support is going on...................................a lady has her children in Townsville....who have a mother on the edge who isnt there looking after them.

I dont think this is where Olivia needs to be........unless there is more to this than meets the eye..............AND I THINK THERE IS.

Someone on another site who was at the hearing today sat very close to OW.
Her description of how OW appeared today was interesting. Apparently this person is going back for the hearing again tomorrow...

There are not too many amongst the accuseds supporters/family members who do not 'come out swinging', are there?

In fact, many families and supporters of convicted murderers are still yelling to anyone who'll listen that ' He's a good boy. He didn't do it. I know he couldn't have done it. He's going to appeal again. etc '

So the fact that an accused's family member is in complete denial and keen to be seen as such carries no weight with most people. It's commonplace

As to what she may have chosen to do -- time may yet force her to wish she'd done it

Blind faith and denial cannot repair damage done to one's reputation. But if only the 'swinging' individual him/herself stands to suffer then their prerogative

Doesn't the 'swinging' sibling have children to consider, though? Does she not have her spouse's livlihood to consider ?

Simply 'wanting' a certain resolution is absolutely NO guarantee one will get one's wishes granted

Deciding to ignore what the majority public has observed doesn't make fact disappear

Believing one is entitled to have the world march to one's own beat is a symptom of mental illness, imo

If I were guilty of serious crime, the LAST thing I would want would be to take my family and friends, associates etc. down with me. I wouldn't want them to risk on my behalf. Instead, I'd ask then tell them to go away, get on with their lives and if it all panned out well for me, then I'd see them some time in the future

MOO

Lindy Chamberlain fought for 32 year .... I don't think I need to say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans