ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe she thinks her brother is completely innocent and taking into account the terrible stress she has been under I feel this in many ways justifies her behaviour under such circumstances...

I agree with you Elspeth, but being the type of person who acts and then thinks of the repercussions , I know that these will not endear her to anyone in authority. I feel she may not have understood why the court was being cleared and was making that she could stay even in a closed session (I don;t know if this correct JMO), she would probably be so nervous and overawed in the situation that she was focusing on one thing only. I do feel very sorry for her, and will say a prayer for her tonight.

Sorry angel but that to me shows a lack of respect for authority. If the Judge orders you to do something in his court room, you do it...no questions asked.

In defence of what Angel1 said and also OW's alleged reaction ... neither of us were there so we don't really know what OW said or what happened. I can though understand if OW reacted that way, because, firstly no one expected it to be an emergency type evacuation and secondly OW may have thought the Judge wanted the public and media out and not necessarily family members of the accused. I can imagine the confusion for every body. IMO.

Families seem to "close ranks" when difficult times arise. It might be a "gene" thing - I don't know. Maybe it is a "what reflects badly on him also reflects badly on me" thing...?? But it invariably seems to be that the families stick by the side of the accused - it is nothing new. You can see almost every night on the 6.00 pm news a family pushing around cameramen outside a courthouse yelling "He didn't do it...he's a good person...you don't know him..." Etc. (whilst swinging away at anyone within swing-distance).

It would be very difficult to be a supporter of an accused murderer. The problem families in these situations seem to face is that their support often seems quite disrespectful of the victim. Guilty or innocent, what is happening to Gerard is nothing compared to what has happened to Allison. Gerard is safe and receiving medical care while Allison was murdered and left to the elements for 11 days. Gerard will know (of) his daughters as they grow, we have to rely on faith regarding the afterlife to believe Allison will have that opportunity. It would do GBC much more good for those supporting him to keep Allison front and centre while supporting their relative. The apparent lack of grief for Allison hurts the perception of them all.

Well said mother goose, OW is not some gangsters moll telling the world ger old man dint do it, she could easily have wiped her hands of all of this but instead has taken on the extremely unenviable position of being the family spokesperson.

BBM:

Yes she has Petro and full kudo's to her for taking on the roll of family spokesperson, although she's not talking at all now! Olivia has to aknowledge authority higher than she perceives herself to be.

That's one interpretation of course

The accused wasn't at the court, as far as I'm aware

So my interpretation -- just my personal opinion which I'm prepared to own --would be that the person was either incomprehensibly ignorant of procedure and decorum. Or the person is mentally unbalanced. Or the person lives in a fantasy world of her own and her family's position in the world. Or the person directly flew in the face of all advice from the accused's legal reps. Or the person exists within a siege mentality, is paranoid, dismissive of authority and thinks nothing of pitting her will against the world at large in order to have her own way. Or the person suffers from a melodramatic, theatrical type personality

... or the person was stressed to the max and wanting to hear the prosecutions case. IMO.

I agree with you Elspeth, but being the type of person who acts and then thinks of the repercussions , I know that these will not endear her to anyone in authority. I feel she may not have understood why the court was being cleared and was making that she could stay even in a closed session (I don;t know if this correct JMO), she would probably be so nervous and overawed in the situation that she was focusing on one thing only. I do feel very sorry for her, and will say a prayer for her tonight.

We weren't there in the court so we don't know what precipitated her reaction.
One thing that stands out to me is that she appears to be a very loyal sister.

both were online videos that i paused, then 'snipped' it. i dont think these were scams, perhaps different letters to different family members. but then it shows that two people turned their letters in to the media.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was a scam, just that one was very poorly written (like scams often are).

Were the account details the same though?...and were the online videos from MSM sources?

Sorry about all the questions, but like you I just find it really bizarre.

I have been reading this forum for some time now and just thought I should add some info as I am surprised it has not been written"I think"

At around 6pm this evening 5 detectives raided NBC home (search warrant I guess) searched his car and spent the best part of the hour inside the home.
I hope I am not doubling on this info already.

I also feel that she misunderstood what was said to her exactly for the reasons you mention as she would naturally have been so very tense...I also feel very sorry for her as I believe she is genuine in her beliefs that her brother is innocent...

I do believe she thinks her brother is completely innocent and taking into account the terrible stress she has been under I feel this in many ways justifies her behaviour under such circumstances...

OW Lives in Townsville and could possibly have been totally out of the loop re goings on in GBC's life. He's he brother she loves him and the brother she knows and loves ,could never have done this------no way!! It's called unconditional love IMO, some would call it denial. I am not in her head and I don't know her but she seems like a very devoted sister a pretty nice person and passionate supporter to GBC's innocence to me. Pretty simple really IMO

We weren't there in the court so we don't know what precipitated her reaction.
One thing that stands out to me is that she appears to be a very loyal sister.

....and we have already discussed what the meaning of 'loyalty' has to the BC clan...it can sometimes have sinister overtones.

I have been reading this forum for some time now and just thought I should add some info as I am surprised it has not been written"I think"

At around 6pm this evening 5 detectives raided NBC home (search warrant I guess) searched his car and spent the best part of the hour inside the home.

that is interesting Thank you Molly55, so we are back to The BC being involved in some way. Surely they could not have got somehting out of the jail during visiting time today. Perhaps something was said during visiting time. Do Queensland prisons have a means of listening into to visitation conversations?

Thanks and welcome, Molly

Has the media reported it, do you know ?

I dont know if I uploaded correctly. And please forgive me if I am not allowed to post this. I wanted to do some analysis on the letters sent via email by Olivia Walton. However, as I started, I realised the there are actually two letters, two different letters. It might be innocent, nothing much, but personally found it bizarre.

Weird that one is all in capitals, and one is in small case.

I saw the camera people there taking photos etc, but I have not seen it anywhere in the media, I was very surprised , I thought the media would be in a frenzy, but I will check the late news.

Hi Molly, Welcome

Were they all home?

Laserdisc - name them, show me some examples other than families that are dens of psychopathy.

Hi Petro - what does dens of psychopathy mean? I don't understand this phrase, I really don't and I don't know what the context refers to.

I saw NBC but it was dark as I walked by , ( and stood and had a prolonged peak!!!)

:panic::panic::panic:

I saw the camera people there taking photos etc, but I have not seen it anywhere in the media, I was very surprised , I thought the media would be in a frenzy, but I will check the late news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214