ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you think that Zorro?
The prosecution will want to tender evidence. For the public to see that evidence at this stage of the process could make it hard to find an impartial trial jury later.

Everybody told to leave the Supreme Court Building by security people!!

Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti
Everyone told to leave the Supreme Court building by security.

Carly Waters ‏@CarlyWaters7

Security instructing members of public and media in Gerard Baden-Clay's bail hearing to leave via fire escape @7NewsBrisbane
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

1m Renae Henry Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

Baden-Clay: there's been a bomb scare, everyone evacuated @tennewsqld

amazing the number of people on this site right now - Thursday mid afternoon!

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Court has been closed to public in Gerard Baden-Clay bail application.. Waiting to hear when will re-open

Thanks everyone for the updates, what a nerve wracking day. Cant believe how much this case has consumed by life.

Please let justice be served.

are the baden clay parents and sister considered "the public"?

Barrister says police case is weak and some allegations extraordinaries!

oh I hope not.. but then thats the Barrister talking isnt it.. I guess they got to say somethiing along those lines after all they are working for the defendent.

hehehehehe

Stephen C ‏@2FBS

@matty456 some <modsnip> phoned in a bomb threat to disrupt Baden-Clay bail hearing? Knob ends.

On ya nigel

that makes sense Squizzy because the Dickies live at the Gold Coast and with the school holidays being so close it would be easier and tempting just to keep them with you.

I can see that going back to Brookfield would in some ways be best for the girls, but a perhaps a new school and new of lot of people may be a good call it would be hard to decide. The Brookfield option would mean the Dickies would need to uproot which is probably not the best option. The new school, new friend, new start is probably in my opinion, the better of the two options. I am glad it is not my decision to make. IMO

i also read somewhere here that allisons sister was going to raise or help raise the girls, does she live near her parents? not sure if she also has children, im sure the girls will be happy with her in a new invironment.

The prosecution will want to tender evidence. For the public to see that evidence at this stage of the process could make it hard to find an impartial trial jury later.

spot on . makes it look it bad for him heres hoping:woohoo:

Carly Waters &#8207;@CarlyWaters7

Security instructing members of public and media in Gerard Baden-Clay's bail hearing to leave via fire escape @7NewsBrisbane
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

1m Renae Henry Renae Henry &#8207;@renaehenry10

Baden-Clay: there's been a bomb scare, everyone evacuated @tennewsqld

I'm lost for words.......

yes that might help SETTLE me some more..;) there may be a few other people at the court house or jailhouse that could do with something to settle themselves at the moment too..

Maybe some Imodium? (for those at the court house)

yes it was me who got verified. no dont go back and look it was before the long weekend. strangled and bathwater in the lungs. will ring a bell for a lot of posters

ahh yes.. now I remember.. thanks.. and good you took the time to get verified. :)..thanks for going to that effort.

Appreciate your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member