*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid points. Perhaps Holly will be recovered in the days to come. I would get much satisfaction tho if he sat on death row for many years. Those stats are quite depressing for sure.

I agree. I still think they might find her. This guy is an arrogant loose cannon. He may have bragged or involved others in his crime. I'm not giving up hope that Holly will be found.

And yes, many decades in solitary on death row would be a good punishment even if he never gets executed. Something tells me ZA won't be a model prisoner who gets credit for "good behavior". I think he'll be spending lots of time alone.

I've had this same thought in the back of my mind as well. The only thing that helps to make me think that Holly is the only one he actually harmed is the fact that both Holly and the prior attempt were local. I have no doubt though that this would have branched out to other areas, had he gotten away with it. And, who knows, what if they do find another victim in their search? I mean, he would likely be forced to go outside his little area to commit this again because of the small size of the community. Hopefully not, but this could potentially turn into something even uglier.

There are a few women missing in the area.... Kristie Moon `1999 who Deputy Wyatt (now Sheriff) pulled over Michael Pearcy for questioning. Pearcy fired shot Wyatt & he was in ICU for 3 months. It is said Pearcy & Zack Adams & many on the A train were BFF's. Birds of a feather????

The other was Amber Cates........am working on that connection too.

Carla Lashelle, I respectfully disagree. My interpretation of the GJ indictment wording due to the 'on or about 04/13/2011; statement' , combined with the failure by Director Mark Gwyn to answer the journalist's question, 'what date was HB murdered' is partially why I doubt this. If HB was murdered on 04/13/2011, there would be no reason to be so evasive by not to disclosing this info, imo.
According to reports, there was only a minimal amout of HB's blood located in the carport on 04/13/2011.

http://www.examiner.com/article/upd...bi-will-not-release-results-of-blood-analysis

When Holly didn’t return, her brother noticed a small amount of blood on the carport and called authorities.

Even if she has been located after three years there would be no way of telling when and on what date specifically she died. If she was found all that would be left now would be skeletal remains. So he didn't answer because he doesn't really know nor does the ME.

They will use CE to support she was most likely murdered at another location shortly after she had been kidnapped and then they will only give a guesstimate in time. I think that will be supported by what was found in his home and property and that Holly was there when murdered, imo.

I don't think she was murdered during the actual kidnaping part itself. I do think he wounded her with a knife when he kidnapped her but not a life threatening wound. The small amount of blood found just doesn't support death immediately upon being kidnapped like you have pointed out.

IMO

...sociopath/psychopath...antisocial personality...
selects, recons, & stalks victims-...hunting experience
prior criminal record/probable RSO - familiar with LE procedures, schedules, response times & forensicially aware>full camo- monitors LE during the abduction
sexual predator-lust killer is often driven to kill due to a sexual motivation, living out sexual fantasies & control over the life of the victim-drug induced
Sadistic...
narcisstic - enjoys the game/taunting
calculating, opportunist, cagey
Vehicle 4 wheel drive PU or SUV small/mid size - Utilizes forests and abandoned structures as safe havens..

IMO, you've been spot-on with your observations in this case. This guy is a real monster.

Today my heart is still heavy and breaks for Holly's family.

Just jumping off of you post Bravo to say this::)

Sometimes I think we seem to expect way too much of others, imo. Clint truly felt this was Holly's boyfriend and he also felt he had no right to meddle in their business. That shows me he was a good brother..........not a bad one. He will never get over the fact that it wasn't Holly's boyfriend, like he thought, and will wrestle with this for the rest of his life. No one's mind automatically goes into thinking something awful is happening especially when the person is 'leading' not dragging..ugggh another into the woods. I truly think Clint thought they had walked off together to talk. Holly grew up and hunted in the woods. Woods weren't seen as foreboding to any of the Bobo family.

I first thought there would be others arrested along with ZA but now I am not so sure. He certainly could have accomplished kidnapping and murdering Holly all on his own.

I ponder if someone got squeezed or they received a credible tip that the answers to Holly's disappearance was on ZAs place. I don't think even if someone talked that is what got the case solved.

I firmly believe it is what LE found during the search warrants at ZAs home and property that led to the arrest. And I think that will be the key evidence in the case rather than the testimony of someone who may have talked since the cast of characters surrounding ZA seem to have credibility issues of their own.

IMO

I agree on so many of your points. I mean imagine getting up and going about your routine. You look out the window and see your Sister with somebody who resembles the BF. Nobody would think anything of it. Especially at a glance. Clint became worried when he needed to as anyone would. I agree whatever was found led to the arrest. I believe somebody may have talked enough to get those warrants tho. I think ZA committed this crime all oh his own. I do think others may have known or even aided after the crime.

OMG! And what a complete LIAR his mother was! "He's a really sweet boy, he couldn't harm anyone!" Then we find out that:
1) His step-dad wrote that she and him "fear for their lives and that he is a threat to them and the community"

2) He shot a dog. HE SHOT A DOG FFS!

And 3) HE SHOT HER! HIS OWN MOTHER! And here she is pretending like none of this has happened! I'm sorry, but that can't be denial - that's just off the scale in terms of denial if it is. She had to have known, or knew their was a possibility that he'd done it. I wonder if she did know.

Most mothers take up for their kids. They don't care what they did, they will deny and lie. You see it on tv all the time. "Not my child" !!

I was raised by a mother who would not only see through our lies but never take up for us when we were wrong. It is called being raised with morals and values.

If one of us had committed a crime or murder, my mother would personally drive us to the police station..... :jail:

I'm guessing this person is just a nutcase or one of ZA's friends (which would also make her a nutcase, IMO).

Tennessee's death penalty is back on track
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/local/2013/10/23/tennessees-death-penalty-is-back-on-track/3168925/

Tennessee's barely functioning death penalty is on the verge of revival after state officials finally settled on a new lethal injection drug and scheduled a man to die for the first time in more than a year.

But the state's new method is already running into trouble in other states, thanks to new problems acquiring drugs for executions.

The state hasn't had any drugs to perform lethal injections since its supply of sodium thiopental was seized by federal law enforcement agencies in April 2011 over questions about how it was obtained. It hasn't put anyone to death in nearly four years and hadn't had an execution scheduled since February 2012.
f Tennessee were to clear those legal hurdles, it would open the door to begin the process of putting Johnson and 78 other convicted murderers to death. The condemned — 78 men and one woman — have been waiting on death row an average of just under 20 years, seven of them for more than three decades.
Tennessee hasn't executed a prisoner since Cecil Johnson was put to death by lethal injection Dec. 2, 2009, and it has executed only six people since 1960.

I hope they find her. I kind of doubt they will go for the DP if they haven't recovered her. I've read articles about that in the past and "no body" murder cases seem to be less likely to get DP sentences than murder cases where the body has been found.

I'm not really encouraged by Tennessee's use of the DP anyway. Someone upthread said that TN has only executed 6 people over the last several decades. As a Texan, that statistic does not impress me.

I personally don't think he will make it in prison. He is a small time hood in a little town going into an environment of big time hoods and gangs. He will be a little fish in a big pond but I think he will try to be tough and someone will take him down. He murdered a female and I don't think that impresses the tough guys in prison. He will turn into a scared little rat and they will treat him as such. They will break him quickly. jmo

I think she's definitely missing a few screws.

RIP Holly. Prayers to her family and friends.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 5m
This story is far from over. Fingers are being pointed, details are coming to light. Investigators are busy. I've seen the proof. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2m
EXCLUSIVE: This 2007 mug shot shows Adams demeanor during an arrest in a nearby county. Long record. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/ofOn2trFmO

https://twitter.com/willnunley/status/441623143002558464/photo/1

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 6m
This story is far from over. Fingers are being pointed, details are coming to light. Investigators are busy. I've seen the proof. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley

social media rules: it must be main stream media or the official find page

comments: :nono:

topix: please see administrator's last post: look at it... wear a large hat and keep it under your hat until or unless something is VERIFIED.

Family: OFF LIMITS FOR SPECULATION

social media rules: it must be main stream media or the official find page

comments: :nono:

topix: please see administrator's last post: look at it... wear a large hat and keep it under your hat until or unless something is VERIFIED.

Family: OFF LIMITS FOR SPECULATION

Sorry Nurse. I was just trying to provide a source for the tweets. I certainly do not want to add any undue sorrow or stress for the Bobos.

(Bending over for the needle now)

Retweeted by Will Nunley
WBBJ7News ‏@WBBJ7News 16h
TBI says that there is a possibility of additional suspects in the #HollyBobo case --

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TB...ly-Bobo-Disappearance-Case-248620481.html?m=y

The T.B.I said their investigation is far from over, they are still conducting interviews and following leads. They said more arrests in this case are possible.

Since the beginning of time, within every culture, in every society, there have been those who are incapable of adapting and blending within the boundaries of their communal environment. Driven by a force that is incomprehensible to the peers upon which they prey, they feed on the terror and panic their crimes leave in the heart of the community.

Unable to control their carnal desires for more than just brief moments, they reside in the dark recesses of the mind, opportunistically seizing victims to compensate for shortcomings they themselves are unable to overcome. Behind false smiles, it is truly then that the eyes become the window to the soul, or in some cases, the lack thereof.In most instances, the serial killer acts alone, extracting pleasure from the anonymity that he presents.

However, in rare cases, these predators find in each other a kindred mind, linking up to work together, proving the old adage of water seeking its own level, even for heinous reasons.
<sniped - read more>

While I realize everyone wants answers, I wish the media would leave Holly's family alone right now.

:maddening:

Sarah Bleau &#8207;@sarahbleauFOX13 · 44s
Just spoke w/#HollyBobo family rep: Said to keep praying for the family, they appreciate support. Just not up for public talk yet.

:seeya: Yes ... the artist composite is a close match, IMO.

Good questions : Are there more victims ? JMO, but I think so.

I would not be surprised if there are more women out there who have been victimized in one way or another by this guy. He has a clear pattern of abusive, violent, and despicable behavior toward women, and a pattern of escalation. I bet there are women in his past who have seen his dark behavior or something that scared them. IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear from them as this goes forward.

Will Nunley &#8207;@willnunley · 6m

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Folks, this very dark & tragic roller coaster ride is far from over and there are many more twists & turns to endure, imo. Fasten your seat belts..

However, in rare cases, these predators find in each other a kindred mind, linking up to work together, proving the old adage of water seeking its own level, even for heinous reasons.
<sniped - read more>

Lets not forget how different the actions of an individual vs a group can be – those who participate in evil actions do so in a group when they would never behave that way individually. Also, sociopaths can be extremely charming, manipulative, and have often perfected their "mask of sanity" once they are adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3