Arrest in JBR case part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
curious1 said:
Or anyone who might not agree with certain posters here also? Maybe?:waitasec:
Perhaps someone can conduct a WS poll (not I, said the spider to the fly). Let's see what could be included.

Karr is the perp
Karr isn't the perp
Not sure

The Ramseys are still guilty
The Ramseys are still innocent
Not sure

The Ramseys have conspired in this
The Ramseys have no hand in this
Not sure

Tracey set this up
Tracey was just a middle man for LE
Not sure

What else would all of you want to include???

dragonfly707 said:
It gets even worse back then on the google groups he specifically talks and asks about sex with minors. It is slightly veiled in the form of questions. But knowing what we do know about him it is more than creepy to see it in print.

Ugh. Along the lines of his resume then, niiice.:mad: Based on the warrant for the possession of child *advertiser censored* (and his obvious pedophilia), it's good that he's in custody now. I still don't buy him being JBR's murderer, though.

I think it's a little hard to make an assumption just yet about Karr. Had the press conference today been anything like what happened with BTK ("We got him!") then I would have been convinced.

Until the DA holds a press conference and tells me what they have on this guy and tells me THEY'VE GOT HIM!, I'm praying that this guy is the real deal. Otherwise, back to being on the fence and trying to sound intelligent posting in this forum with all of you wonderful people. And most likely, back to being a lurker!! :)

One talking head today posed that if Karr is not the killer that perhaps he has evidence or knows something regarding the case, and that might be why the DA is bringing him back to Denver.

I am not sure that I buy into that theory. But it is interesting that these internet stalkers do indeed share info back and forth. I suppose that the theory that he himself knows or has communicated with the killer in his sick meanderings on the internet deserves to be in the bag with all the rest of the theories.

Anita Richman said:
Ugh. Along the lines of his resume then, niiice.:mad: Based on the warrant for the possession of child *advertiser censored* (and his obvious pedophilia), it's good that he's in custody now. I still don't buy him being JBR's murderer, though.
First, charges must be filed. Let's wait to see if they charge him with Jon Benet's murder.

OK, theory time.

The resume that has been circulating stated that Karr was a home renovator until 1996.

The Michigan search warrant notes that their home was purchased in 1992, and then renovated it.

Is there a connection between Karr and Michigan?

Blondieskatz said:
From what I have seen of this man in the news, he really doesn't seem to be the kind of person that could break into someones house and try to kidnap a child. Much less not leave any evidence that points towards him.

And he really is vague with his answers. He never says I killed JonBenet it was an accident, just that he was there and the "no comment" responses.
Sadly, pedophiles don't have anything stamped on their faces to help us recognize them. And criminals come in all kinds of appearances, and learn from other pedophiles how not to leave evidence.

I don't see his answers as being vague at all - he's clearly saying that he killed her by accident, everything he says is consistient with what the Thai police have said he has said - seems quite clear he is saying he was in love with her (the pedophile's usual bit of denial about the true nature of their crime), and that he killed her by accident (2nd degree).

Here's a question that needs answering - who is his attorney? Anyone the Ramsey's defense attorney knows? :cool:

texasgirl said:
I think it's a little hard to make an assumption just yet about Karr. Had the press conference today been anything like what happened with BTK ("We got him!") then I would have been convinced.

Until the DA holds a press conference and tells me what they have on this guy and tells me THEY'VE GOT HIM!, I'm praying that this guy is the real deal. Otherwise, back to being on the fence and trying to sound intelligent posting in this forum with all of you wonderful people. And most likely, back to being a lurker!! :)
I'm with you Texasgirl. I have no strong feelings one way or another because I need more info. There just isn't enough confirmed fact to either rule him out or substantiate this arrest.

Lurker Steve - about that resume - notice how in 1981 he was a real estate agent. Nice work if you can get it at 16.

twilight said:
Here's a question that needs answering - who is his attorney? Anyone the Ramsey's defense attorney knows? :cool:

If it's an attorney anywhere near Boulder, then yes. I think it's clear everyone in the area is well-connected. (Hey, Twi!)
:)

Would someone mind posting the link to the resume that you guys are looking at?

Lurker Steve said:
OK, theory time.

The resume that has been circulating stated that Karr was a home renovator until 1996.

The Michigan search warrant notes that their home was purchased in 1992, and then renovated it.

Is there a connection between Karr and Michigan?
The resume also said he specialized in Victorian homes.

The Ramsey's Michigan house? Victorian.

Of course, this may just be a coincidence.

Resume here: http://snipurl.com/v2ax

Yes, Nova (Hi) , but LW is in Atlanta, isn't he? I'd be more interested in connections there.

http://www.job4teacher.com/Candidates/JohnKarr.html

This is the link I had to the resume site.

Oh, but look it doesn't seem to be working. Someone posted it on page 15 of the breaking news thread last night and I went to the site and quickly made a copy. Now I just checked and I'm getting the page cannot be displayed sign. Go figure.

Forget Indagomoods post - it doesn't work now either.

Brilliant Steve. Do you think the DA has thought of this?

In our county you can get a copy of the floor plan of a house from the assessors office. I don't know if it always includes the basement, but if one remodled these special type houses on a regular basis, they would know that tradition would say there is an extra room behind the boiler room.

I grew up in a house like that. The room we had behind the boiler, or furnace room was quite nice sized and had 2 doors. One off the end of a small hallway from the family room and the other from the furnace room which had 2 doors, one on each side of the room.

He'd almost know that room would be a great place to take her where no one would expect her to be. The BPD didn't even search that room they used for a wine cellar.

Scandi

Maybe So said:
I could just hear what people would have said if John Ramsey had left her in the basement and came upstairs or stayed where he was and called for help...that he cared for her so little he left her lying there on the basement floor. sheesh.

I would not take a polygraph either and I would get a lawyer if I was innocent and being accused of the murder of my own child.
Wrong!!! If it was my daughter who I found dead in the basement, I would know better than to touch her! I'd be screaming my bloody(not literal) head off to get the cops down there!!!

I would also be first in line to volunteer to take a polygraph to clear my name as did Marc Klass, NOT try to obstruct LE!!! I would also NOT lawyer up if I had nothing to hide, and my brother is a lawyer F.Y.I.!!!

sheba1 said:
MSNBC says Kerr has told police he drugged JBR then had intercouse with her. Maybe that's why he fed her the pinaple, could be Rebinol(sp) the date rape drug, could this be evidence that was withheld that conviced the authorities he's confession is true?
He said he chloroformed her, that's a gas as far as I know...

I've discovered what doesn't add up.

He had 10 years to study the case and he was obsessed with it. He knows darn well there were no drugs found in her system, she was penetrated with an object and not a penis, and yet he has confessed he was there when she died and says the opposite of what has been out there all along. Why would he do that?

He said it was an accident, yet I heard one of the big 3 forensic pathologists say yesterday she was Garroted until almost dead and then her head was hit hard enough to make an 8 1/2" crack in her skull they discovered in autopsy. Definately not accidental like it could be with just a Garrote{sp} if it were not for the bash on the head.

What's up with this guy?

Scandi

texasgirl said:
Would someone mind posting the link to the resume that you guys are looking at?
A friend made a copy of it and sent it to me...I'll pm it to you, if you want. (I'm not sure if it's against da rules to post it here!) The link to the original page no longer works!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back