Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JerseyGirl said:
This is an extremely good point. Whether or not he committed this crime, he surely knew at least all of the details that we did - he was obsessed with it; was allegedly wanting to write the definitive book on it. But once he's arrested, his confession involves all kinds of things that he has to know are not true?
He could've obtained lots of obscure facts about the case from forums such as this one. Doesn't mean any of us did it just because we know certain details about the crime...

LinasK said:
John is quick to want to get off the hook, but this guy hasn't proven at all that he was the perp and they weren't involved.
But JR himself has cautioned us not to jump to conclusions and assume things as the public had done with him and Patsy for all of these years.

LinasK said:
He could've obtained lots of obscure facts about the case from forums such as this one. Doesn't mean any of us did it just because we know certain details about the crime...
Oh, I know ... that's not what I mean. What I mean is that we're hearing that he's claimed to have picked her up from school, he's claiming to have drugged her, he's claiming to have had sex with her, etc. Wouldn't a person doing ten years worth of research in order to write the definitive book have to know that all of those claims are problematic? So why would he confess but use these statements that he knows are untrue? I don't get it. What would his reason be for doing this if those reports are true?

JerseyGirl said:
Oh, I know ... that's not what I mean. What I mean is that we're hearing that he's claimed to have picked her up from school, he's claiming to have drugged her, he's claiming to have had sex with her, etc. Wouldn't a person doing ten years worth of research in order to write the definitive book have to know that all of those claims are problematic? So why would he confess but use these statements that he knows are untrue? I don't get it. What would his reason be for doing this if those reports are true?
Perhaps in his 'twisted' mind, that's how he fanaticizes how it went :confused:

I believe Charlevoix is Victorian and Boulder is Tudor.

Coinkydink at best, about JK getting plans for Charlevoix.

The basement in question is in the Boulder house.

LinasK said:
This makes me wonder about Jennifer Kesse disappearance in that there was a guy in the gym at her condo she and her friend Melissa were very concerned about. The police had little to say about him. I hope this isn't a case where the guy turns up years down the road either being found guilty or admitting to abducting Jennifer!! Why did they wait so long?

Karr said he really wanted to abduct JonBenet!!

Karr said it would take a long time to explain what really happened. Maby there was someone else involved.

JerseyGirl said:
Makes him look innocent. he has confessed, denied and then confessed again. Since it seems that these details are not true, it goes to his innocence. he would know what to say that would be untrue, because he knows this case inside and out.
Makes him look nuts too...

JBean said:
Makes him look innocent. he has confessed, denied and then confessed again. Since it seems that these details are not true, it goes to his innocence. he would know what to say that would be untrue, because he knows this case inside and out.
He's getting a lot of public exposure. I wonder if he's working a plan.

JBean said:
I agree with what you're saying. I just don't understand - if he wanted to look innocent, why would he have confessed in the first place? Maybe some of you are right - it's just a way to get back to the US. *sigh*

Reporters asked him if anyone else was involved - he said no.
For whatever his word's worth.
I think he wants attention, that he's delusional and by now believes he killed her regardless of reality.
Interesting that his ex wife said that he intentionally separated her from family and friends.
Sign of a psycho...
She was just 16 when they married. Was he disappointed that he only had male children? Did he get worse after the divorce?
There's alot to learn, and it doesn't sound like he had many friends that can speak to his activities.

blonde1 said:
Reporters asked him if anyone else was involved - he said no.
For whatever his word's worth.
I think he wants attention, that he's delusional and by now believes he killed her regardless of reality.
Interesting that his ex wife said that he intentionally separated her from family and friends.
Sign of a psycho...
She was just 16 when they married. Was he disappointed that he only had male children? Did he get worse after the divorce?
There's alot to learn, and it doesn't sound like he had many friends that can speak to his activities.
It is also interesting that a story today in either the SFgate, or the Contra Costa Times also says that they lost twins as the result of a misscarriage which were girls (they were naming them Angel and Innocence). The story went on to say that Karr blamed his exwife for the misscarriage.

JBean said:
for his book deal?
There could be any number of reasons. No telling how his thinking is running, but he is gaining an enormous amount of exposure, and as you said, feigning almost a complete lack of in-depth knowledge of the case, when we know that he probably knows, at the very least, every released detail. There must be some method to his madness; some reason for him doing what he is doing.

JerseyGirl said:
I agree with what you're saying. I just don't understand - if he wanted to look innocent, why would he have confessed in the first place? Maybe some of you are right - it's just a way to get back to the US. *sigh*
well, I don't know why he would want to get back to the US. he had just started working that Tuesday and he was only in jail because of US charges. So he went to Thailand to probably avoid pending criminal charges in the US, so why would he want to go back? he was not facing criminal charges in Thailand.

My undertsanding was that he confessed via emails and then when confronted he denied. Then he wanted to declare his innocence on the TV cameras and instead he spoke of guilt. The guy is fruitcake, but I am pretty sure fruticakes can be murderers.

I don't think any of this confession makes sense, but then the murder doesn't make any sense either.

Buzzm1 said:
There could be any number of reasons. No telling how his thinking is running, but he is gaining an enormous amount of exposure, and as you said, feigning almost a complete lack of in-depth knowledge of the case, when we know that he probably knows, at the very least, every released detail. There must be some method to his madness; some reason for him doing what he is doing.
I know Buzz i was mocking your other post. The more I find out and the more i read...nothing about this case makes any sense, not the murder, not any of the suspects..nothing.IMO of course.

JBean said:
well, I don't know why he would want to get back to the US. he had just started working that Tuesday and he was only in jail because of US charges. So he went to Thailand to probably avoid pending criminal charges in the US, so why would he want to go back? he was not facing criminal charges in Thailand.
:doh: That's right ... how could I forget that? We were discussing that in detail last night! Ugh ... with all of this breaking news, I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Maybe it's time to go to bed. :crazy:

JerseyGirl said:
:doh: That's right ... how could I forget that? We were discussing that in detail last night! Ugh ... with all of this breaking news, I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Maybe it's time to go to bed. :crazy:
But you are not the only one asking that question JG...I think a lot of people are thinking he said this to go back to the US..but it doesn't make any sense, so i was trying to squash that theory in general. Sleep? what's sleep? I have heard of that:D

JBean said:
I know Buzz i was mocking your other post. The more I find out and the more i read...nothing about this case makes any sense, not the murder, not any of the suspects..nothing.IMO of course.
Some people, arrested this way, if guilty, would say they are having a really bad day. Others, arrested this way, if not guilty, and having a screw, or two, loose, could look at it as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Can't tell how his mind works.

Buzzm1 said:
Some people, arrested this way, if guilty, would say they are having a really bad day. Others, arrested this way, if not guilty, and having a screw, or two, loose, could look at as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Can't tell how his mind works.
don't think i want to know:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back