Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buzzm1 said:
After the CO charges get dismissed, he'll be in CA to appear for charges here. That is how, and where, Gloria enters the picture
There's that G word again!

There is more.....but I can't source it. Said on local Montgomery TV station about some investigations.

Has anyone linked this strange duck to Colorado, yet?

Tom'sGirl said:
Well I'm glad Amster posted that link, I thought either I was hearing things or I'd have to quit watching ABC:)

THANK YOU AMSTER FOR THE LINK!
:)

I'm really glad it actually worked!

His charges in California are misdemeaners so his time there will be minimal. Most States wont even extrodite for misdimeaners.

tybee204 said:
His charges in California are misdemeaners so his time there will be minimal. Most States wont even extrodite for misdimeaners.
Maybe by the time they get him here we can do something about that.

Buzzm1 said:
After the CO charges get dismissed, he'll be in CA to appear for charges here. That is how, and where, Gloria enters the picture

Are you speaking about Gloria Alred?? Or as I like to call her "The Big G". I wouldn't be able to stand it. I've seen enough of her to last a life time.

JBean said:
Maybe by the time they get him here we can do something about that.
His sentence will stand on the year of the arrest and conviction in absentia. Not todays standards.

JBean said:
you missed the red DeLorean! LMAO
Somehow, seeing the 'pencil necked', frail looking guy on T.V. it's hard for me to even picture him driving a DeLorean.

MrsMush99 said:
Are you speaking about Gloria Alred?? Or as I like to call her "The Big G". I wouldn't be able to stand it. I've seen enough of her to last a life time.
Who else, saw her today on T.V. making a statment :(

Here's a thought. The same Thai official that is giving details of Karr's confession has admitted that he was not present for the confession. Maybe this official, who has no real knowledge of the case, is making stuff up in order to "be cool" and get camera time? He is pretending to be "in the know" when really, he isn't? Hmmm... :twocents: Maybe we should wait until he is back in the U.S.A. to see what details, if any are released as to what he did, or did not confess? It is still problematic, given that his ex-wife says she can prove he was not in Colorado at the time of the murder though.

KatK said:
Here's a thought. The same Thai official that is giving details of Karr's confession has admitted that he was not present for the confession. Maybe this official, who has no real knowledge of the case, is making stuff up in order to "be cool" and get camera time? He is pretending to be "in the know" when really, he isn't? Hmmm... :twocents: Maybe we should wait until he is back in the U.S.A. to see what details, if any are released as to what he did, or did not confess? It is still problematic, given that his ex-wife says she can prove he was not in Colorado at the time of the murder though.
But he's on Video making the statement making his confession!

tybee204 said:
His sentence will stand on the year of the arrest and conviction in absentia. Not todays standards.
Just joshing Tybee , just joshing.

He's saying yes to almost any question posed to him in the CNN video I just watched. Click "Watch Karr's admission" to see for yourself from this news story.

I thought all kiddie *advertiser censored* was a felony. A long time ago I bought a cardboard box full of books at a estate auction and dumped it in the garage and forgot all about it. When I was moving and cleaning and packing I came accross the box and decided to sort through it and decide what to pack and what to toss. In the bottem I found 3 or 4 magazines that could be defined as child *advertiser censored* and about had a heart attack that it had been in my garage for years. NEVER buy boxs of stuff at auctions or yard sales with out going through them immediatly!!!!! I could have gone to prison for my purchase.

KatK said:
He's saying yes to almost any question posed to him in the CNN video I just watched. Click "Watch Karr's admission" to see for yourself from this news story.
There is another video where he is actually seated at microphones. he speaks much more clearly there and in some complete sentences. It is there that I have heard hi actually say many of the things that media has reported.
But I have NOT heard him actually say about the chloroform or picking her up at school.

JBean said:
There is another video where he is actually seated at microphones. he speaks much more clearly there and in some complete sentences. It is there that I have heard hi actually say many of the things that media has reported.
But I have NOT heard him actually say about the chloroform or picking her up at school.
Same her JB, never brings up those facts.

What I can't get over is how calm he seems, even when walking he answered a few questions.

JBean said:
Exactly my point, the person saying he said those things is a Thai official who was not present for his confession. :waitasec:

KatK said:
Exactly my point, the person saying he said those things is a Thai official who was not present for his confession. :waitasec:
Okay, now I got what you meant by your prior post, I mis-read it I guess, I thought you meant his confession, not the other details.

KatK said:
Oh i agree...we do not know exaclty what this guy has and hasn't said except what we have seen and heard on the video. Anything else means nothing IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back