Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi fellow sleuths..just wanted to say it's nice to be here - new to the forum.

I have several points to make, forgive me if this is the wrong thread...couldnt get on last night..many thoughts on this. On the sketch Dorathy Allison (psychic) made, she also said that the killer had connections with Georgia and Germany. Interesting enough, on Karr's resume, he states that he was a nanny in Germany!
I believe that he prob. first saw JB in a pageant or at her dance class.
Since the beginning I too have followed this case and read most of the books. I have went back and forth as to who might have killed her...in my gut (and I have learned to trust it), I never believed that the Ramsey's did this.
I also believe that the ransome note was composed while the killer was killing time while waiting in the house (no pun intended). He intended to kidnap her...the money wasnt the prize.....she was.

Misstrewriter said:
Hi fellow sleuths..just wanted to say it's nice to be here - new to the forum.

I have several points to make, forgive me if this is the wrong thread...couldnt get on last night..many thoughts on this. On the sketch Dorathy Allison (psychic) made, she also said that the killer had connections with Georgia and Germany. Interesting enough, on Karr's resume, he states that he was a nanny in Germany!
I believe that he prob. first saw JB in a pageant or at her dance class.
Since the beginning I too have followed this case and read most of the books. I have went back and forth as to who might have killed her...in my gut (and I have learned to trust it), I never believed that the Ramsey's did this.
I also believe that the ransome note was composed while the killer was killing time while waiting in the house (no pun intended). He intended to kidnap her...the money wasnt the prize.....she was.
welcome misstrewriter..

Can someone tell me what time of day and what day JB is believed to have been killed?Was it during Christmas night, found the day after? Is that right?
So we don't really need to know where karr was Christmas day, but rather much later?

JBean said:
welcome misstrewriter..

Can someone tell me what time of day and what day JB is believed to have been killed?Was it during Christmas night, found the day after? Is that right?

The family returned home from a party they had attended at the White's home on Christmas night. A neighbor told police they heard a scream, however, reporting on the scream varied from around midnight to two hours later, which would have been 2AM on 12/26.

Michael Tracey states that he doesn't know if Karr is guilty, or not. Strange case, where one of the people most fascinated with the case, to the point of writing books, and doing documenatries, Michael Tracey, sets up another person who also has a morbid fascination with the case.

I don't know what corroborating evidence the DA has, but I'm hoping the CO Judge who signed the warrant for Karr's arrest, made sure there was enough evidence to arrest, and extradite Karr. There are any number of evidentiary things, the judge should have required of the DA, before signing off on this, otherwise it is highly likely it is all just a charade. Was Karr even in in CO?? So many questions, so few answers.

Wudge said:
The family returned home from a party they had attended at the White's home on Christmas night. A neighbor told police they heard a scream, however, reporting on the scream varied from around midnight to two hours later, which would have been 2AM on 12/26.

I wonder how, if a neighbor heard a scream, why John, Patsy and Burke did not??? Just asking....

I SO want to believe that this Karr guy is the guy.

Wudge said:
Thank you.
So we aren't really intereted in where Karr was Christmas Day, but rather much much later.

JBean said:
Thank you.
So we aren't really intereted in where Karr was Christmas Day, but rather much much later.

Christmas night is the key, but if the D.A.'s team can corroborate Karr being in town around Christmas, few people are not going to believe he is the murderer.

englishleigh said:
I wonder how, if a neighbor heard a scream, why John, Patsy and Burke did not??? Just asking....

I don't know about this circumstance, but sound often travels in different directions making it loud to some and unnoticeable to others.
I can hear everything going on in the backyard of my neighbors across the street, but I cannot hear anything coming from my own backyard.

englishleigh said:

They ran tests that demonstrated a scream made from the small room in the basement could have been heard by the neighbor but not the parents.

Wudge said:
They ran tests that demonstrated a scream made from the small room in the basement could have been heard by the neighbor but not the parents.

Ahhh...thanks, Wudge. I admit to following the case over the years but not retaining too much I had learned...thanks.

Wudge said:
Christmas night is the key, but if the D.A.'s team can corroborate Karr being in town around Christmas, few people are not going to believe he is the murderer.
We would think the DA would have a major piece of corroborating evidence, beyond a chance mention of some unpublicized evidence in an email. Karr's name on a passenger list, and a car rental would do it.

Buzzm1 said:
We would think the DA would have a major piece of corroborating evidence, beyond a chance mention of some unpublicized evidence in an email. Karr's name on a passenger list, and a car rental would do it.

Exactly, or a gas receipt, motel invoice, etc..

otto said:
I want to see this ... keep us posted ... should be on CNN soon???

Otto, I heard it earlier this morning. Haven't heard it since. That's why I was hoping someone else heard it.

CNN just had their common sense expert on -- you got DNA, you got a case. You got a gas receipt or a plane ticket, you got a case.
I wondered if the police went ahead and arrested Karr because he'd lost his job and they were afraid he'd disappear.
But please tell me that Lacey didn't jump the gun and cause all this publicity on the basis of a psycho's obsession...

blonde1 said:
CNN just had their common sense expert on -- you got DNA, you got a case. You got a gas receipt or a plane ticket, you got a case.
I wondered if the police went ahead and arrested Karr because he'd lost his job and they were afraid he'd disappear.
But please tell me that Lacey didn't jump the gun and cause all this publicity on the basis of a psycho's obsession...
Lost his job? Help ! I thought he just started his job that Tuesday.

JBean said:
Lost his job? Help ! I thought he just started his job that Tuesday.
My bad - you're right - I'd just read the article about his previous job last June and mixed it up !

blonde1 said:
My bad - you're right - I'd just read the article about his previous job last June and mixed it up !
It could have gone either way..this story changes by the minute:)

This creep is really strange. I can understand how he would be shell shocked with all those cameras in his face but he seemed even weirder than that. I don't have anything against gays and even support the rights they fight for, but this guys seems kinda feminine, don't ya think?

Wierded me out when they said he was obsessed with child killers and contemplating writing a book. I guess he did alot research and probably spent alot of time on the internet boards like some of us? uuuuuh, I think I'm gonna quit this stuff. Me thinks he has many many fantasies of grandiosity and some sick ones at that.

I cannot believe that the Boulder authorities NEVER contacted the ex-wife. I believe the ex-wife and believe she has no warm and fuzzy feelings about this guy and no reason to lie. Yet ANOTHER red herring in this case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back