Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buzzm1 said:
Some people, arrested this way, if guilty, would say they are having a really bad day. Others, arrested this way, if not guilty, and having a screw, or two, loose, could look at as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Can't tell how his mind works.
Maybe he has been using some crazy drugs while he's been in Thailand. (I'm not familiar with any drugs, so I won't even speculate which ones could cause hallucinations or "trips" so severe that he believes his own wacked-out story about killing JBR one minute and knows it's not true the next.):crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

The funny thing is, JBean, that last night I was trying to squash that theory as well and tonight I'm bringing it back up. lol. Must sleep ... must sleep ... must sleep ... :doh:

You're 100% right. As we all discussed last night, the US authorities contacted Thai authorities and asked them to hold Karr for charges by the US. Without the US initiating this, Karr would have still been living a free life in Thailand.

Anita Richman said:
Maybe he has been using some crazy drugs while he's been in Thailand. (I'm not familiar with any drugs, so I won't even speculate which ones could cause hallucinations or "trips" so severe that he believes his own wacked-out story about killing JBR one minute and knows it's not true the next.):crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
To say the least, it will be interesting to see how the saga of John Mark Karr plays out. Now that he is very well known perhaps he will write a book on pedophilia, as he knows the world of pedophilia, to be.

Just now they're saying on the news is that his first wife was only 12 years old when he married her!

JerseyGirl said:
The funny thing is, JBean, that last night I was trying to squash that theory as well and tonight I'm bringing it back up. lol. Must sleep ... must sleep ... must sleep ... :doh:

You're 100% right. As we all discussed last night, the US authorities contacted Thai authorities and asked them to hold Karr for charges by the US. Without the US initiating this, Karr would have still been living a free life in Thailand.
uh-oh you have gone over the edge.Stay away from sharp objects.:)

Tom'sGirl said:
Just now they're saying on the news is that his first wife was only 12 years old when he married her!
I thought she was 16, pregnant at 15! i cannot keep up.

She was 16 when they got married which in reality 22 years ago in Georgia wasnt unusual.

JBean said:
I was waiting for the news to repeat that, as i thought it might be in error. His wife was 16 when she gave birth, and she was pregnant when they got married, so she wasn't 12.

Buzzm1 said:
I was waiting for the news to repeat that, as i thought it might be in error. His wife was 16 when she gave birth, and she was pregnant when they got married, so she wasn't 12.
Man that would be a long time to be pregnant.

Amster said:
http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5296281

I hope it's ok to link from sources here....first time I've done it...hope it works
oh a differnt wife and a red DeLorean!?

Sandra Ford, a retired fifth-grade teacher at Kilby School in Florence supervised Karr's internship, says she was concerned by the way he related to female students. Karr's marriages to teen girls also generated talk in the area. Court records show a 14-year-old girl sought an annulment of their "ceremonial marriage" in 1985. She claimed she feared for her life when she agreed to wed him in 1984, when she was just 13 and he was 19. Karr admitted she was a minor, but denied she was 13.

A judge granted the annulment. Karr later married Lara Karr, who was 16

and

John Karr, who lived in northwest Alabama from his preteen years until after the brutal slaying in Colorado, stood out in this rural town both for his gull-winged red DeLorean and his intelligence

JBean said:
Beats the hell out of me JB, ABC still hasn't corrected that either.

I read where she was 33, and married in '89, so how did they come up with 12 years old. They even said he took her out of state to marry her :confused:

Tom'sGirl said:
Beats the hell out of me JB, ABC still hasn't corrected that either.

I read where she was 33, and married in '89, so how did they come up with 12 years old. The even said he took her out of state to marry her :confused:
different wife TG!! differnt wife!.this guy is a real gem.

What next:

Karr's marriages to teen girls also generated talk in the area. Court records show a 14-year-old girl sought an annulment of their "ceremonial marriage" in 1985. She claimed she feared for her life when she agreed to wed him in 1984, when she was just 13 and he was 19. Karr admitted she was a minor, but denied she was 13.

A judge granted the annulment.

Buzzm1 said:
What next:

Karr's marriages to teen girls also generated talk in the area. Court records show a 14-year-old girl sought an annulment of their "ceremonial marriage" in 1985. She claimed she feared for her life when she agreed to wed him in 1984, when she was just 13 and he was 19. Karr admitted she was a minor, but denied she was 13.

A judge granted the annulment.
you missed the red DeLorean! LMAO

JBean said:
different wife TG!! differnt wife!.this guy is a real gem.
Well I'm glad Amster posted that link, I thought either I was hearing things or I'd have to quit watching ABC:)

THANK YOU AMSTER FOR THE LINK!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat