ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the link, but I dont think I am allowed to post it.
The photobucket user is "Spiceboxtroll". There are 5 pages of LM photos. The kitten photo is on the last page, first on the bottom row.

Its crazy!

I dont know what to say about that picture. i think and hope its a picture from a pet store or veterinary clinic. for a means of storing the dead to prevent rotting while still in the store until time for removal from the premiss.

@ Jujercu...I seen where you was talking earlier about two side by side comparison pics of Luka from the murder video, and the other from a kitten video. I seen them also, the only place I could find them was here, at the best gore site...this isn't a link to the video, just a link to an an article on there, I think this was when someone had started to link LM to the murder at the beginning of everything...

<modsnip>

Spiceboxtroll is one of our members who is no longer able to be with us. Spiceboxtroll worked on many different issues; and the mass amount of kittens in the fridge might have been something else they were working on.

I dont know what to say about that picture. i think and hope its a picture from a pet store or veterinary clinic. for a means of storing the dead to prevent rotting while still in the store until time for removal from the premiss.

This could be.

WARNING TO PET LOVERS

Sadly, the "reptilian" pet owners do feed the larger reptiles kittens, mice, rats, and rabbits. Most pet store sell live and frozen mice. Most pet stores and Animal Shelters hope you are not buying pet rabbits or kittens for this purpose. There are probably privately owned ones that sell the frozen other fur babies.

The reptile type pet owners do purchase or pick up free babies and store the surplus in the freezer. They may hook them up to the back of the car or the vacuum (as noted here) first. Or just put them in the freezer.

Makes me cry. Sorry to inform anyone, but please never give away free furries unless you know the person taking them home.

Spiceboxtroll is one of our members who is no longer able to be with us. Spiceboxtroll worked on many different issues; and the mass amount of kittens in the fridge might have been something else they were working on.

Thank you! thats why I wasnt sure if this was LMs work.
I am usually not very sensitive with dead animal pics, but this one is just awful.

This could be.

WARNING TO PET LOVERS

Sadly, the "reptilian" pet owners do feed the larger reptiles kittens, mice, rats, and rabbits. Most pet store sell live and frozen mice. Most pet stores and Animal Shelters hope you are not buying pet rabbits or kittens for this purpose. There are probably privately owned ones that sell the frozen other fur babies.

The reptile type pet owners do purchase or pick up free babies and store the surplus in the freezer. They may hook them up to the back of the car or the vacuum (as noted here) first. Or just put them in the freezer.

Makes me cry. Sorry to inform anyone, but please never give away free furries unless you know the person taking them home.

dang....my father and brothers raised various types of reptiles up to a 4' long monitor....and even a baby caimen (we had around 30 reptiles of various kinds)....kittens and rabbits were never ever ever part of their diet....nobody we knew that had reptiles fed them that either....they did eat frozen mice (frozen so the mice dont bite the reptiles) and crickets....

i suppose some people may do that, but not all reptile owners do that.....i didnt know any personally...

The guy has murdered someone in the most horrific way he could think of. He has actual videos of himself enjoying killing animals. I won't believe for a second that any of his killings have altruistic sides. If he cares what that big snake eats, it's for his own enjoyment, imho.

I do think he made the edited wannabe snuff film for attention as one huge motive, but I'm telling you, I think he got kicks from killing, too. It's not all for attention, imho.

I also think that's why parts were edited out. Those parts are for him, and he thinks they are special or private or something like that. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we find out that his killings of animals happened a lot more than just the videoed episodes :(

I wonder if the picture of the refrigerator stuffed with cats is one from the Delores Metcalf case. I remember reading about an animal hoarder who had a refrigerator stuffed with dead cats. Animal hoarding is a subject for another time, but I find it fascinating. Anyways, here is a link to an article about Delores Metcalf:

"KANSAS CITY, Mo. - In 2002, animal control officers in Liberty, Mo., went to a mobile home park on a report of animal hoarding.
They found 94 cats, four dogs, a rabbit and a ferret in a woman's trailer. An officer, learning one of the dogs was diabetic, opened the refrigerator to check for insulin.
It was filled with dead cats, some in Tupperware containers."

http://www.winonadailynews.com/life...cle_7b5b50d8-e3d0-11e0-a0ea-001cc4c002e0.html

Someone here had found the Craigslist ad posted in Montreal asking for a free dog, March 20th. That member here said they sent a reply to the ad. Was a reply ever received?

Someone here had found the Craigslist ad posted in Montreal asking for a free dog, March 20th. That member here said they sent a reply to the ad. Was a reply ever received?

No they never sent a reply to me.

The guy has murdered someone in the most horrific way he could think of. He has actual videos of himself enjoying killing animals. I won't believe for a second that any of his killings have altruistic sides. If he cares what that big snake eats, it's for his own enjoyment, imho.

I do think he made the edited wannabe snuff film for attention as one huge motive, but I'm telling you, I think he got kicks from killing, too. It's not all for attention, imho.

I also think that's why parts were edited out. Those parts are for him, and he thinks they are special or private or something like that. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we find out that his killings of animals happened a lot more than just the videoed episodes :(

Yeah. I think he's been killing animals for a long, long time.

cc, you might want to put a warning on that link. While it does go just to an article, I imagine the site's main page pic (which shows up in the link, as well) is rather disturbing to a lot of folks. Don't want you to get in trouble :)

Thanks for the tip...I did...I didn't really think about that until you mentioned it. I've never really been the type of person who can be disturbed by something easily but there are many people that are and need to be respected.

Just a few questions / observations .

• Among the unsecured creditors was the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, which was owed $1,030 for an unspecified debt. If Luka owed Child Support in Ontario - would Social Services be the agency to collect - or can this debt be ruled out in connection to Child Support issues ?

Respectfully BBM

No it would be the Family Responsibility Office he owed his debt to if it was child support. They fall under the umbrella of Community and Social Services but deal only with enforcement of court orders related Child Support in Ontario.
He may have owed money for welfare collected he wasn't entitled to. IE if he said his rent was x per month and on verification it was only half that or if he was discovered to have a job he didn't report etc.

@ DevilsPlayThing- from your profile
~Human Beings Are All Members Of One Body.
They Are Created From The Same Essence.
When One Member Is In Pain,
The Others Cannot Rest.
If You Do Not Care About The Pain Of Others,
You Do Not Deserve To Be Called A Human Being.~

What beautiful words and so appropriate to this case!! I love it!

Welcome to WS!!
JMO but I believe LM probably spent lots of time on sites like BG before he started to emulate the 'educational material' he saw there. Creepy though isn't it.

thanks for the welcome :) ... I just find it very ironic that these 2 website themes are the same.

they are not the same. Sure, both use WordPress which is one of the most common sites for blogging.....I could probably find a bunch of WordPress blogs that have the same layout....more than likely it is WordPress' most basic template.

I see nothing extraordinary about this.

With that said....why do you believe there is another "perp" involved....anything to back this up?

just a feeling I have ... I think this story is bigger than what appears

Forgive me if this has already been made available but I had not read all the details provided in this article which states that back in 2005 the court imposed that Eric, LM now, had to move back in with his mother and had to be off the streets by 10:00 p.m.

http://m.torontosun.com/2012/05/31/magnotta-no-stranger-to-police
Thanks Mbshafeena. The restriction &#8220;not to possess any 35-mm cameras, digital cameras or video cameras&#8221; appears unrelated to anything he was charged with or plead guilty to. :waitasec:

I can understand a judge restricting something that was used in the commission of a crime, e.g. if a woman commits a violent act, restrict her possession of weapons, or if a guy uses a camera for illegal voyeurism, restrict possession of image-making equipment, or if someone was charged with using email and internet to harass someone, restrict those things.

But for fraud charges? I'd love to see the agreed statement of facts from this pleading! I think it would be very telling.

This just gets weirder and wierder and wierder and wierder ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62