ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's watching a movie.. most likely is playing "Live to Tell" on his laptop and also has something in the background that he clicks on to make say "oh stop"... JMO but there is no one taping him, he's doing this all himself with a laptop on his knees.

I should also mention that the video was uploaded by an account named "Luka Magnotta"

Ok... this is going to sound odd, but it's the only explanation my mind can come up with. I believe, before the video starts, LM is typing/chatting with an older gay male online when he requests that LM film himself. We see the video as LM turns on his webcam and possibly mounts it to his laptop. The voice to me "oh stop it" sounds like an older gay male who is being flirty with LM because he is not in the mood to be filmed. It does sound as if it came from a laptop speaker or phone. To me, it could be a webcam or a front facing camera on a phone, possibly using skype. LM looks at it as if he can see the person talking. In the very beginning of the video, when it pans down, you can clearly see the shadow of a wrist strap or cable (possibly connected to the laptop). All that being said, I do believe the voice is real, but I do not think anyone was in the room with him. I know in the past he mentioned getting paid to do internet videos. This doesn't look like that, but rather just a simple chat that some old gay male may have recorded without LM's knowledge. As far as the primping and etc, I just believe although LM didn't want to be filmed, he still has to give his "I'm cute" face.

Hi Sleuths,

After days of research i've created a Luka Magnotta timeline of events from 2005 to 2012. It contains all significant events. It is very extensive so i can't post in on the forums but you can read it on pastebin via:

http://pastebin.com/ngjMR2YL

It may answer some of your questions. I also have to thank this site and its members for sharing a lot of information, some of it ended up in the timeline.

For now i'm done with Magnotta.

Oh..one more thing..I noticed the hand strap again in this vid...watch closely you see it in the shadows of the camera look at :04 in the bottom left hand side where you see light. You will see the shadow of the camera along with the dangling hand strap.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/161900_175239292520994_5356176_n.jpg

these can also be mounted on various sized tripods...from small 4" ones...(like the one likely used to hold the cam in the killvid..a desk top tri pod) and perhaps a taller one that could be held between two cricket looking legs owned by one LM...JMO

"stop" <primp, preen> "I'm not in the mood" <preen, primp, adjust> "I just want to watch my show" <Flash eyes, primp, adjust, preen>

What a joke.

Where is this video? I am late to the party. Could you send me the link. thanks in advance!

Ok... this is going to sound odd, but it's the only explanation my mind can come up with. I believe, before the video starts, LM is typing/chatting with an older gay male online when he requests that LM film himself. We see the video as LM turns on his webcam and possibly mounts it to his laptop. The voice to me "oh stop it" sounds like an older gay male who is being flirty with LM because he is not in the mood to be filmed. It does sound as if it came from a laptop speaker or phone. To me, it could be a webcam or a front facing camera on a phone, possibly using skype. LM looks at it as if he can see the person talking. In the very beginning of the video, when it pans down, you can clearly see the shadow of a wrist strap or cable (possibly connected to the laptop). All that being said, I do believe the voice is real, but I do not think anyone was in the room with him. I know in the past he mentioned getting paid to do internet videos. This doesn't look like that, but rather just a simple chat that some old gay male may have recorded without LM's knowledge. As far as the primping and etc, I just believe although LM didn't want to be filmed, he still has to give his "I'm cute" face.
It doesn't sound odd to me. It's a perfectly plausible explanation. :)

Hi Sleuths,

After days of research i've created a Luka Magnotta timeline of events from 2005 to 2012. It contains all significant events. It is very extensive so i can't post in on the forums but you can read it on pastebin via:

http://pastebin.com/ngjMR2YL

It may answer some of your questions. I also have to thank this site and its members for sharing a lot of information, some of it ended up in the timeline.

For now i'm done with Magnotta.

ummmm. i swear another member here is the one whom said they created that. im very sure of it....is this a 2nd document?.....i swear i saw that posted here the other day....

*confused*

From the get go of this entire story with LM, I am still wondering where is LM's biological father. Did he have him at all in his life, at any point? When was the last time they spoke?

From the get go of this entire story with LM, I am still wondering where is LM's biological father. Did he have him at all in his life, at any point? When was the last time they spoke?
According to MSM reports, he and Luka's mother are still battling it out over taxes. Otherwise, nothing else had been said about him, and rightly so IMO.

ummmm. i swear another member here is the one whom said they created that. im very sure of it....is this a 2nd document?.....i swear i saw that posted here the other day....

*confused*

I created it, this is not a copy, unless someone else copied it.

As the pastebin says: Created by PETERPARKER ON JUN 11TH, 2012

Sad if someone else is trying to take credit for it...

According to MSM reports, he and Luka's mother are still battling it out over taxes. Otherwise, nothing else had been said about him, and rightly so IMO.

In a past post by LM he ranted about his dad being a drug addict and living on the streets. I don' t believe it but would be nice to be able to once again refute the lies that LM posted online.

I created it, this is not a copy, unless someone else copied it.

As the pastebin says: Created by PETERPARKER ON JUN 11TH, 2012

Sad if someone else is trying to take credit for it...

oh i believe you!
im just saying i could swear that link was posted here under another name the other day because i went and read it....this is NOT the first time ive seen it...

wondering if that member deleted their post....me thinks so.....

anyways....sorry wasnt trying to say you did something wrong...

In a past post by LM he ranted about his dad being a drug addict and living on the streets. I don' t believe it but would be nice to be able to once again refute the lies that LM posted online.
There are other posts by people claiming to be Magnotta that say his Dad is an alcoholic but otherwise very intelligent and successful.

Personally, I consider the family to be off-limits. :)

oh i believe you!
im just saying i could swear that link was posted here under another name the other day because i went and read it....this is NOT the first time ive seen it...

wondering if that member deleted their post....me thinks so.....

anyways....sorry wasnt trying to say you did something wrong...

I don't mind if people share the information, please do. But if people are taking credit for something they didn't do, that's disappointing.

Anyway i've added the following line:
// Contact me via websleuths.com on username PeterParker (credit where credit is due)

Check again. Sad i had to add a "credit line".
Not doubting you. I simply responded to the other poster by saying "You're right".

All we're saying is that the link to that document was posted here the other day (I had bookmarked it) by another nic claiming that they had created it.

Another user... i'd like to know who. i might have to create a timeline on him ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214