ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the body in Paris and the state it was found in.

People asking how long it takes for a body to decompose only have to look at Lin Jun's torso being found '5 days' after death in that dumpster - the body had already attracted the flies and maggots. I'd say it was pretty rotten.

Therefore, it's not too inconceivable for the Paris parts to have been hacked up in the period he was first in Paris.

I am surprised no-one has noticed this, but you all seem to have been distracted by something else this evening.
Has the extra minutes from the video been released on the web?

I'm confused. Why does it matter who created the timeline? I think collectively, all members created it with information found on the internet.

Maybe I'm missing something.

People asking how long it takes for a body to decompose only have to look at Lin Jun's torso being found '5 days' after death in that dumpster - the body had already attracted the flies and maggots. I'd say it was pretty rotten.

Therefore, it's not too inconceivable for the Paris parts to have been hacked up in the period he was first in Paris.

I am surprised no-one has noticed this, but you all seem to have been distracted by something else this evening.

My understanding is there are different stages of decomposition so it's difficult to assume what stage the Paris victim was in from a couple of lines by the french online media report. Was it at the same stage as Jun Lin? We do not know.

I'm confused. Why does it matter who created the timeline? I think collectively, all members created it with information found on the internet.

It doesn't matter. I think it was just a head-turner because two different nics have claimed it as their own work.

Personally, I don't use it as a reference and never will.

Another finding:

A post made in March 2012 by LRM about pyromania with the title "pyromaniac serial killer" with pictures of him wearing a Santa Clause hat. Disturbing.

LINK

The post by Apple I saw said s/he "used" your timeline. Not that s/he created it. But maybe I'm missing something.

Then again he Apple OC didn't shy away after people started to compliment for his good work. Either way i just wanted to know who it was. It's over now.

Where is this video? I am late to the party. Could you send me the link. thanks in advance!

http://
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8949482242487754037

Remove the space before "video" and there you have it

My understanding is there are different stages of decomposition so it's difficult to assume what stage the Paris victim was in from a couple of lines by the french online media report. Was it at the same stage as Jun Lin? We do not know.

No, we don't know.
I think we can tell though from Lin Jun's remains that a body not under refrigeration starts to decompose very quickly.

MOO The French and German side of this investigation is going to be very interesting.
I think it is very possible LRM went to ground quick on French soil and met up with someone he had built a 'relationship' with on the internet. Then moved to a hotel.
Not much has been said of the place he stayed when he hit Berlin. I'd expect the same to have happened as how he 'landed' in Paris.

It doesn't matter. I think it was just a head-turner because two different nics have claimed it as their own work.

Personally, I don't use it as a reference and never will.

sorry...i was not trying to start some drama....
but i swear i read somewhere and i cant remember who that they created the timeline....and i scanned the document...days ago...

and when i saw it again, under a new name it thru me for a loop.....

so doesnt matter to ME who created it....i was just confused.....

Who would be releasing the complete video?

No, we don't know.
I think we can tell though from Lin Jun's remains that a body not under refrigeration starts to decompose very quickly.

MOO The French and German side of this investigation is going to be very interesting.
I think it is very possible LRM went to ground quick on French soil and met up with someone he had built a 'relationship' with on the internet. Then moved to a hotel.
Not much has been said of the place he stayed when he hit Berlin. I'd expect the same to have happened as how he 'landed' in Paris.

Didn't he bus to Berlin that same morning and was nabbed by the afternoon?

Where's the timeline? :floorlaugh:

Plagiarism ... it matters.

I created it, this is not a copy, unless someone else copied it.

As the pastebin says: Created by PETERPARKER ON JUN 11TH, 2012

Sad if someone else is trying to take credit for it...

Hi Peter ... I posted a link to it (I certainly did not lay claim to it or change it)

I found where you had posted it elsewhere ... and linked it here ... it really is tremendous work

Another user... i'd like to know who. i might have to create a timeline on him ;-)

I'd like to thank you for compiling the information in one location. It is a valuable resource for people following this case, and will be very relevant during the trial in terms of piecing together the big picture. It's very much appreciated.

You should add the link to the media links thread so that it can be easily located as a reference.

sorry...i was not trying to start some drama....
but i swear i read somewhere and i cant remember who that they created the timeline....and i scanned the document...days ago...

and when i saw it again, under a new name it thru me for a loop.....

so doesnt matter to ME who created it....i was just confused.....

You were right someone else did post a timeline that was also on pastebin but I don't think it was the same one...is pastebin a site anyone can use to p ut together a document? Sorry not familiar with it. Maybe they are different timelines and both used the same site (pastebin) to put them together?

I don't mind if people share the information, please do. But if people are taking credit for something they didn't do, that's disappointing.

Anyway i've added the following line:
// Contact me via websleuths.com on username PeterParker (credit where credit is due)

Good work though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member