ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear someone say "oh stop" but even that didn't sound real, and at first it seems like he is adjusting the camera (you only see one of his hands). I guess it's possible someone was taping him, but he's just so weird... who knows!

I just think it's funny and probable he was talking to himself to make it look like someone was "bothering his highness whilst he is relaxing"...lol :floorlaugh:

The videos LRM allegedly posted while on the run, saying hi to his fan and peering out of a window, etc ARE NOT NEW videos.. just found this:

http://
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8949482242487754037

Posted 3 years ago, 2009. In the video Luka is telling someone to stop taping him, although he is probably just taping himself.

damn. that was awkward...i think he was taping himself like a web cam maybe attached to laptop and he was moving it around w/ his leg to appear someone was moving it...

then that "oh stop" voice :floorlaugh: sounded fake or like a sound byte :floorlaugh: didnt even sound like a person in the room.

coookooooo

~n/t~ given that Magnotta was in Paris during the period prior to the body parts first being discovered in the Bois de Vincennes and the fact that in general terms it fits his MO, it would certainly peak one's curiosity to find a connection between Magnotta and these human remains.

It is key to note that the article states "human torso cut in the legs and head, was found badly decomposed". Additionally, in reviewing the weather for that section of Paris between May 26 (Magnotta arrival) - June 15 (decomposed remains discovered), the average high temperature circa 70-farenheit (21-celcius) and average low temperature was circa 55-farenheit (12.7-celecius) with no measured precipitation during that period.

Given those factors, could a torso placed after May 26 become "badly decomposed" by June 15?

Hello HastingsChi, I don't know where you found this but the weather has been quite rainy these last two weeks in France. Here is a link where you can find the measurements of a weather station close to the Bois de Vincennes:

http://meteoneuillysurmarne.free.fr/html/mois.php?mois=06&annee=2012&AFFICHER=Afficher

As you can see it rained almost every day from the 3rd to the 13th of june (not heavy rains but still the atmosphere was quite humid).

I don't know how this could have affected the decomposition of the body parts which were found though :waitasec:

I did hear someone say "oh stop" but even that didn't sound real, and at first it seems like he is adjusting the camera (you only see one of his hands). I guess it's possible someone was taping him, but he's just so weird... who knows!

I am fairly certain the "oh stop" is from a childs toy called sound machine or something...my kids have several little cheapy toys that say variety of different things...it sounds robotic...like that voice did. His eyes aren't believable that alone tells me there is no one there....wow....this keeps getting worse and worse..also notice the camera falls at the end and is already pointing down in the beginning...either a limp armed "friend" or LM was balancing it somehow..

It just keeps me wondering...what would have happened if he got that attention he desired...would he have done any of this madness?

It just seems like he's clicking something (on a laptop?) to make it say "oh stop".. it sounds computer generated. Also the lighting makes me think he has a laptop on his knees, perhaps with a webcam that you can attach/detach. That could also explain for the shakiness - if he positioned a cam on the top of his laptop, but started moving his knees around, it would shake as if another person was holding it. Just a theory. You could be right.

I am fairly certain the "oh stop" is from a childs toy called sound machine or something...my kids have several little cheapy toys that say variety of different things...it sounds robotic...like that voice did. His eyes aren't believable that alone tells me there is no one there....wow....this keeps getting worse and worse..also notice the camera falls at the end and is already pointing down in the beginning...either a limp armed "friend" or LM was balancing it somehow..

It just keeps me wondering...what would have happened if he got that attention he desired...would he have done any of this madness?
It appeared to me that he had a table of something propped up on the bed. I could be wrong since I did not want to rewind and rewatch any part of it.

I think he is trying to make it seem like someone is filming him by showing both hands, but then when the clip ends he moves the camera like he's doing it.
I think he might have just been skyping or something, the voice sounded like through a web connection chat maybe.

It just seems like he's clicking something (on a laptop?) to make it say "oh stop".. it sounds computer generated. Also the lighting makes me think he has a laptop on his knees, perhaps with a webcam that you can attach/detach. That could also explain for the shakiness - if he positioned a cam on the top of his laptop, but started moving his knees around, it would shake as if another person was holding it. Just a theory. You could be right.

"stop" <primp, preen> "I'm not in the mood" <preen, primp, adjust> "I just want to watch my show" <Flash eyes, primp, adjust, preen>

What a joke.

yeah that deserves a big ol............FAIL! what a dumbass....

damn. that was awkward...i think he was taping himself like a web cam maybe attached to laptop and he was moving it around w/ his leg to appear someone was moving it...

then that "oh stop" voice :floorlaugh: sounded fake or like a sound byte :floorlaugh: didnt even sound like a person in the room.

coookooooo
Thank you. IDK why police were trying to say they were filmed while he was on the run considering the obvious difference in appearance when apprehended. If it was posted recently it was a repost.

It appeared to me that he had a table of something propped up on the bed. I could be wrong since I did not want to rewind and rewatch any part of it.

He's sitting on a red couch with a yellow wall in the background, like in those other two videos that were shown by media (and then thought to be new videos).

coookooooo

hahahaha omg is it just me or does he lower his hand as if to hit a play buttom just before the voice that says "oh stop" like hes clicking a mouse or something

I think he is trying to make it seem like someone is filming him by showing both hands, but then when the clip ends he moves the camera like he's doing it.
I think he might have just been skyping or something, the voice sounded like through a web connection chat maybe.

I was thinking the same thing. Was the video clip uploaded by him, or the person he was Skyping with? It would make more sense that the person he was Skyping with uploaded it.

BTW the movie he's watching is "At Close Range", and its theme song is "Live to Tell" (Madonna).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090670/

This has probably been mentioned previously, but I have neither the time or patience to go back through all old comments to see... I'd bet $1000 that he was paid to do this. I don't see an ounce of sadism or enjoyment in it at any point. In fact, he seems trepidative and perhaps even repulsed at points. He also obviously slit the throat and drained the blood prior to the cutting and stabbing, indicating a rather sterile and clinical approach. Then he washes the parts in the tub. This seems to me like he wanted to get it over with and out of his sight as quickly as possible. Even the necrophilia seemed obligatory and simulated.

I'm still curious as to what happened to the puppy (?).

I was thinking the same thing.

BTW the movie he's watching is "At Close Range", and its theme song is "Live to Tell" (Madonna).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090670/

I don't think he's watching a movie.. most likely is playing "Live to Tell" on his laptop and also has something in the background that he clicks on to make say "oh stop"... JMO but there is no one taping him, he's doing this all himself with a laptop on his knees.

I should also mention that the video was uploaded by an account named "Luka Magnotta"

Just piping up to say, when I think "luka" I still picture that one doctor from ER that went to kosovo or somewhere at the end of the series.

Ok I had my husband watch the video..he said 2 things...

1) Why would the camera crash into his lap at the end?

2) he thinks the voice might be a Woody doll (Toystory)

I am not certain he was serious about 2 but 1 is a good point and 2 is HILARIOUS to envision. :floorlaugh:

Have a good weekend everyone!!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member