ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know after you watch it. It gave me another perspective on his family and what they may have gone through. It makes us take a step back and not be quick to judge those that may not have had any control over his behaviours.

I did find something interesting last night about one of his family members who is a volunteer with an organization that helps youth with problems.

Would you guys be open to giving folks a few days to watch it and scheduling an actual web-based discussion group at an agreed upon day/time this week?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Where would he have got a snake this size? He could not have had it that long if he travelled as much as he has led us to believe. I wonder if the snake belonged to someone else?

Been wondering this for a long time now. It's possible that it belongs to the other person seen in the "Petting of the snake" video (not the kitten killing video). But, I really can't say for certain.

Where would he have got a snake this size? He could not have had it that long if he travelled as much as he has led us to believe. I wonder if the snake belonged to someone else?

Not to crack wise, but overcompensation for the limitations of Little Luka...

I read a reply comment on youtube that he had "housesat" before,maybe he
had gotten work as a pet-sitter off craigslist ??,that would explain different
rooms and pets he was photographed with ...
I don't have a link to it now but saw a photo online in one of his many galleries with the snake and a dark haired girl

Been wondering this for a long time now.

Maybe it belonged to the other person in the video?? I've only ever seen one in person. It was about the same size as the one in the video and the pet store it belongs to had to build a special giant habitat for it.

I'm watching that "we need to talk about kevin" movie atm. For those who are interested, you can find the whole movie on YT. I like non-mainstream movies though, so it wont be a burden hehe. Maybe after seeing this motion picture, it will cast a different light on my views/perspective....

Back to the movie now....:websleuther:

Maybe it belonged to the other person in the video?? I've only ever seen one in person. It was about the same size as the one in the video and the pet store it belongs to had to build a special giant habitat for it.

Well there are three python videos.

1) Appears to be an attempt at feeding, but we only have a 30 second preview of it. He appears to be alone in this video, but with only a 30 second preview out of a 9 minute movie; its hard to say.

2) Python feeding on kitten. He appears alone in this video.

3) two people are stroking the python.

I'm watching that "we need to talk about kevin" movie atm. For those who are interested, you can find the whole movie on YT. I like non-mainstream movies though, so it wont be a burden hehe. Maybe after seeing this motion picture, it will cast a different light on my views/perspective....

Im also watching it :)

I had a theory about why he wore the hoodie in these videos,it might be strange
but he was a control freak,he mostly only posted slideshows on video formatted sites
I think rather than conceal his face he was possibly concealing the back of his ill fitting
wigs....where a wig might hang correctly in the front,it is often ill fitting at the back,espic with a male,with a longer neck and shorter real hair to cover...do you think it was possible he was freaking that the wig would show slippage and used the hoodie to
control the angle he was going to be videotaped at ...he seems to have issues around
his hair and I think that stressed him almost as much as the murder?? what do you think ....this youngest genoration are very comfortable with videotaping themselves,but I don't think LM was,his slideshows make him look like a dinosaur among his peers,and is why he stands out so much on Youtube.....contrast this with a murderer who would just wear a mask or face-camo

I would love that.

What's the best way to set it up?

Not sure what the WS restrictions are using a third party outlet like Google Hangouts or similar.

Also, how to get a quorum re: participation and best time/date?

Might one of our awesome MODS provide some guidance ?

Can someone tell me if we have a date or year for the vid of the kitten and python? I am wondering if perhaps this python was used in a strip acts and belonged to the owner of the establishment or some other dancer? A python that size sells for about 1500.00, not cheap. If he owned it he must have sold it.

I read that LM use to work at a strip bar I believe in Toronto?

Can someone tell me if we have a date or year for the vid of the kitten and python? I am wondering if perhaps this python was used in a strip acts and belonged to the owner of the establishment or some other dancer? A python that size sells for about 1500.00, not cheap. If he owned it he must have sold it.

The Python video was uploaded on November 28th 2011. He started his pre-promotion of the video on November 25th 2011.

Btw...the Barbie from the article is the same Barbie that has her eyes blacked out standing with LM in front of a Limo. if you google Todrama.com and Barbie swallows you can find the picture of them..and additional pics of the "girl" from the article..she did date him...not saying there is much merit to what she said..just saying they do appear to have a history.

Remington's is what I have seen in a few articles. The strip club name..

Well there are three python videos.

1) Appears to be an attempt at feeding, but we only have a 30 second preview of it. He appears to be alone in this video, but with only a 30 second preview out of a 9 minute movie; its hard to say.

2) Python feeding on kitten. He appears alone in this video.

3) two people are stroking the python.
This is the most fascinating video to me as another person is in it. Who is this person and why have they not come forward. So strange. Has any analysis been done to determine if the filming location was in the UK or Canada? I noticed the floor radiators, but don't know if that is common in Canada.

This is the most fascinating video to me as another person is in it. Who is this person and why have they not come forward. So strange. Has any analysis been done to determine if the filming location was in the UK or Canada? I noticed the floor radiators, but don't know if that is common in Canada.

its not surprising to me the amount of people who will not come forward when they may be privy to a crime committed by someone they know or just know a person as [now] notorious as LM is.....

the amount of drama that would cause in their lives is not something many would want (interviews, subpoenas, reputation ruined - oh you were friends with him, and so on)...

i know many people think that he had NO friends....but i doubt it. he has lots of pics with him and other people.....casual kind of pics....just because WE think he is a and creepy and crazy and all of that, does not mean other dont people find him perfectly fine....birds of a feather flock together.....

so just because people dont step forward doesnt mean all that much to me....they may have been short lived friends...but the comments ive read that nobody liked him, he had no friends, etc....i find that probably false....

honestly, if i had been a friend or acquaintance....i think id hide under a rock until it all blew over :giggle:

Btw...the Barbie from the article is the same Barbie that has her eyes blacked out standing with LM in front of a Limo. if you google Todrama.com and Barbie swallows you can find the picture of them..and additional pics of the "girl" from the article..she did date him...not saying there is much merit to what she said..just saying they do appear to have a history.

Thanks for sharing that jujercu.

I agree that they do have a history, one of the only believable things in that article was that they dated for four months, six years ago.

its not surprising to me the amount of people who will not come forward when they may be privy to a crime committed by someone they know or just know a person as [now] notorious as LM is.....

the amount of drama that would cause in their lives is not something many would want (interviews, subpoenas, reputation ruined - oh you were friends with him, and so on)...

i know many people think that he had NO friends....but i doubt it. he has lots of pics with him and other people.....casual kind of pics....just because WE think he is a and creepy and crazy and all of that, does not mean other dont people find him perfectly fine....birds of a feather flock together.....

so just because people dont step forward doesnt mean all that much to me....they may have been short lived friends...but the comments ive read that nobody liked him, he had no friends, etc....i find that probably false....

honestly, if i had been a friend or acquaintance....i think id hide under a rock until it all blew over :giggle:

Another good reason for this person not coming forward-- they would be potentially admitting that they were party to animal abuse; a criminal offense in Canada:

Causing unnecessary suffering
445.1 (1) Every one commits an offence who(a) wilfully causes or, being the owner, wilfully permits to be caused unnecessary pain, suffering or injury to an animal or a bird;(b) in any manner encourages, aids or assists at the fighting or baiting of animals or birds;(c) wilfully, without reasonable excuse, administers a poisonous or an injurious drug or substance to a domestic animal or bird or an animal or a bird wild by nature that is kept in captivity or, being the owner of such an animal or a bird, wilfully permits a poisonous or an injurious drug or substance to be administered to it;(d) promotes, arranges, conducts, assists in, receives money for or takes part in any meeting, competition, exhibition, pastime, practice, display or event at or in the course of which captive birds are liberated by hand, trap, contrivance or any other means for the purpose of being shot when they are liberated; or(e) being the owner, occupier or person in charge of any premises, permits the premises or any part thereof to be used for a purpose mentioned in paragraph (d).

Punishment

(2) Every one who commits an offence under subsection (1) is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or to imprisonment for a term of not more than eighteen months or to both.

Source: http://www.spca.bc.ca/cruelty/legislation/criminal-code-of-canada-animals.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—