ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING! GRAPHIC!

maybe he became frustrated at some points and stopped filming. like not realizing how hard it was to cut the bone and actually sever the limb

A simple Branch cutter would cut bone with no problem. With no Noise
trimmer.jpg

JMO but i believe the 15 minute video was his original post he had planned to put online, but instead cut it down to make it either A. the most offensive in the least amount of time (no need for extra fillers in this kind of video) or B. His face was shown, because that seemed to be his only worry (only poster in same position of room, clothing, body etc) and that the original HAD to be at least twice as long, with him more likely than not checking to see if he had turned the camera off correctly, bumped camera, voices, talking, etc. I also see this as proof of intent and understanding of what he was doing, as he had to watch and rewatch his own footage to cut it down to what he deemed "appropriate" for this horrible video. Also, the mailing had to be meticulous, and i pray the mail to china is wrong, but it is so believable...i just hope customs find it before it makes it too far.

My interest made me watch the video (i ended up skimming about 10-20 seconds at a time, as it was just too awkward/painful to watch) and has cut out a lot of my sleep time over the last 3 days, so if this was already a theory, sorry in advance. I'm still waiting to get over the first part to watch the kitten videos, which im sure have a lot more painful sounds as they are still alive.

Horrible for the family of the victim, I hope he eventually gives reasoning and believe he will, as his infamy will only last as long as the video's "popularity" does. It will be a few year (decade or more most likely) and the story will be sensationalized to fit the infamy he wants to maintain. I honestly hope he doesnt make it very long before he meets his doom in prison.JMO.

I also searched the RnR section of the Montreal clist and some other sites, and saw a couple of comments from multiple users claiming/stating he put the head in an oven. Anyone know where/why that was stated? It wasnt a suggestion, but just added in with a list of where the other parts went. So sick, so sad.

Also, the 10 minutes to a gasstation would actually be close/relevant depending on the locations of other grocery/gas stations or lack there of inbetween locations. If anyone is good at this and has time, please let us know how many/if any are between. I believe LM loved attention, and if the gas station attendant (JL) took any form of interest in the months prior to the event, LM noticed and probably made advancements there, without need for the web for his help. I also believe his neighbor wasn't going to be framed, but rather murdered himself also. Again, JMO.

The videos LRM allegedly posted while on the run, saying hi to his fan and peering out of a window, etc ARE NOT NEW videos.. just found this:

http://
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8949482242487754037

Posted 3 years ago, 2009. In the video Luka is telling someone to stop taping him, although he is probably just taping himself.

Interesting that the word "seized" is used. Seized implies, at least to me, that it was taken by force. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Yes, "seized" is a strong word. I take it to mean that LE got it 'by legal means'......perhaps with a warrant.

Another example of seized is this - Joe didn't make his car payments on time and his car has been seized.

Do you see what I mean - seized (in both cases) implies 'taken legally' by someone.

(Did that make any sense??)

novaspy regarding your post: I won't quote it because I'm not sure we can post tweets from anybody but the media.

I went as far back as May 17th. and this individual doesn't mention the accused in his tweets. He does refer to someone as (explicit words) which may be the accused but it's hard to say.

He's very much into sports and rap music. I'm guessing a university student because he mentions a course he's having difficulty with

Yeah, it's hard to really find the original tweets because this person has almost 9000 of them, but it did show up in a Google search. It's interesting, anyway.

Yes, "seized" is a strong word. I take it to mean that LE got it 'by legal means'......perhaps with a warrant.

Another example of seized is this - Joe didn't make his car payments on time and his car has been seized.

Do you see what I mean - seized (in both cases) implies 'taken legally' by someone.

(Did that make any sense??)[/
Makes perfect sense. Thanks. My imagination got a little carried away. Haha

Hey Sigh Sister this case is enough to make all of our imaginations go nuts!!

Here's what I just thought of:

It's being reported that LRM will return to Canada "by the end of June". So.....he'll be here for our Canada Day Celebrations (1st July).

The dude wants fireworks, let's give him fireworks!!

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Hey Sigh Sister this case is enough to make all of our imaginations go nuts!!

Here's what I just thought of:

It's being reported that LRM will return to Canada "by the end of June". So.....he'll be here for our Canada Day Celebrations (1st July).

The dude wants fireworks, let's give him fireworks!!

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

I just had my own fireworks! I was making popcorn and was trying to think of a clever response. Lost track of my popcorn and it caught on fire! :floorlaugh:

The videos LRM allegedly posted while on the run, saying hi to his fan and peering out of a window, etc ARE NOT NEW videos.. just found this:

http://
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8949482242487754037

Posted 3 years ago, 2009. In the video Luka is telling someone to stop taping him, although he is probably just taping himself.

It does look like him taping himself..he made a point to keep showing that his hands weren't holding the camera...what was he holding it with?? Holding with his foot? Part monkey?

It does look like him taping himself..he made a point to keep showing that his hands where holding the camera...Holding with his foot? Part monkey?

I did hear someone say "oh stop" but even that didn't sound real, and at first it seems like he is adjusting the camera (you only see one of his hands). I guess it's possible someone was taping him, but he's just so weird... who knows!

IMO it is clearly another person. It starts away, he says oh stop, and then ends by moving the camera to him who puts it to his chest. I wouldn't be suprised if the full video included someone *like* LM who then was taped in return doing something similar, or maybe just chatting for an upload. The camera is too shake and far away to be LM holding it himself without having to lean forward, and he also fixes his hoodie leaning back even further from the camera to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member