ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently LM had posted on his Myspace blog that he took a known med for schizophrenia....however, the myspace account has been deleted....

He had 70 FB accounts per LE and likely had as many on Myspace. It would be interesting to know how much they contradicted each other.

apparently LM had posted on his Myspace blog that he took a known med for schizophrenia....however, the myspace account has been deleted....

ok but that doesn't make it true. Far from it. lol

When Pax said he would confirm, I thought he had something "real" not his posts on MySpace.

Another find on DataLounge: The same poster (who may or may not be Beavis Butthead) who posted the earlier creepy messages, including the link to the image of the package, has created a thread there asking whether phone apps are traceable.

http://www.datalounge.com/cgi-bin/iowa/ajax.html#page:showThread,11653487,1
And what a hilarious response he got when he asked: "could the man simply kill me and then delete the app? Would that remove any connection between is (sic)?"

Answer: ".... I would suggest you avoid hooking up with potential killers." LOL

Funny and creepy, all at the same time.

My name is Luka and I’m a cosmetic surgery addict’: audition tape
http://www.globalnews.ca/my+name+is...witter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=community

The surgery he requested wasn't one that any run of the mill 'cosmetic' variety plastic surgeon could have provided however and would have cost 1000%+++ more than had he been unhappy with his ears or nose. The audition tape suggests to me the client required a psych assessment to rule out body dismorphic disorder rather than surgery.
Altering and correcting the bone structure of his skull is cranio-facial reconstruction, a highly specialized form of plastic surgery usually reserved for those with a medical need, not simply a want. It's major surgery and requires lengthy hospitalization.

And the crazy thing is that he'd already had surgery when he did this interview--I don't know how many times.

If you look at his face in very early photos, when he was relying on hair dye, contact lenses and makeup, you'll notice a visibly thinner face, especially through the cheeks and brow. Here is the classic example of the shots of him when he was younger:

ht_luka_magnotta_portrait_mnthg_120604_wmain.jpg

(A ten-year old on Halloween?)

Here is another one:
Luka-Magnotta-.jpeg

Another:

6727135.bin

Contrast those with these pictures, which were taken later:

img_232365_cannibal-suspect-luka-magnotta-in-2007-interview.jpg

luke-magnotta.jpg

It could be my imagination, I guess, but based on interviews with Nina (and she should know)--it's not.

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery, per se, but this guy seems to be obsessed with cosmetics of all kinds, and a slightly enlarged version of his latest mugshot attests to that. It's terribly sad.

For instance, I can understand Nina's reasons, but I can't understand Eric's. Does that make sense? :seeya:

Totally agree! I've worked with teen (and younger) socio/psychopaths. He's just another among many!

:jail:

I see nothing interesting, unusual, or remarkable about Eric Newman. Everything he did has been done before.

And the crazy thing is that he'd already had surgery when he did this interview--I don't know how many times.

If you look at his face in very early photos, when he was relying on hair dye, contact lenses and makeup, you'll notice a visibly thinner face, especially through the cheeks and brow. Here is the classic example of the shots of him when he was younger:

{{{{snipped images}}}}

It could be my imagination, I guess, but based on interviews with Nina (and she should know)--it's not.

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery, per se, but this guy seems to be obsessed with cosmetics of all kinds, and a slightly enlarged version of his latest mugshot attests to that. It's terribly sad.

For instance, I can understand Nina's reasons, but I can't understand Eric's. Does that make sense? :seeya:

i have to say that if you were to look at a dozen photos of me, i look a bit different in all of them....lightening, camera, makeup on/off, hair up/down, etc plays a huge part in that...i find that a strange thing because its not like my looks change THAT much. lol or so i think....

i wonder if he really did have plastic surgery ever...sure prob facial peals and maybe injections...but im thinking he never went under the knife....he also has at times been pretty fit and other times looked anorexic...

Did Luka complain of hand or foot cramps anywhere on line?

I only ask because I was placed on Risperdal several years ago when I was still a minor (I attempted suicide, and that's all I intend to say about it here.) I was on what they called a "stabilizing course" meaning I was only on it for about six weeks, but it caused the absolute worst cramps in my hands and feet and they persist to this day. After talking to a lot of people (and i mean a lot) both online and in person, that have taken it, and it seems that those cramps are REALLY common. Much more so IMO than the pharma companies and FDA claim.

It would not be definitive evidence, but it would make it more likely that he took the drug if he did have those cramps. Of course, if he didn't or never posted about it, that of course doesn't mean that he didn't take it and vice versa.

i have to say that if you were to look at a dozen photos of me, i look a bit different in all of them....lightening, camera, makeup on/off, hair up/down, etc plays a huge part in that...i find that a strange thing because its not like my looks change THAT much. lol or so i think....

i wonder if he really did have plastic surgery ever...sure prob facial peals and maybe injections...but im thinking he never went under the knife....he also has at times been pretty fit and other times looked anorexic...

Here is the article that ~n/t~ linked earlier:

http://www.globalnews.ca/my+name+is...witter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=community

Magnotta’s laundry list of cosmetic surgeries

The procedures he says he’s had in the past involved cutting strips of scalp from the back of his head so hair grafts could fill in what he said was a receding hairline at the corners of his forehead.

“I’ve had my eyes done here because I used to have dark circles underneath my eyes and it was completely making me look like I was tired all the time. I’ve had my nose done. I’ve had two hair transplants like I said before. And I’m planning on having muscle implants in my pecs and my arms,” he tells the show’s producers.

“Yeah, my name is Luka and I’m a cosmetic surgery addict,” he said, laughing.

Read it on Global News: Global News | ‘My name is Luka and I’m a cosmetic surgery addict’: audition tape

:eek:hoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member