ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random, and I haven't seen it mentioned. (Although it could've been. I'm past the point of trying to catch up on these crazy active LRM threads. Don't put me in the stockades!)

When this first happened I happened upon a link that listed Luka as having won the lottery a few years ago. 140k, I think it said. It was 4 AM and I was burning out on LRM overload, so I shut my browser but stupidly without saving the session and haven't been able to find any mention of again. It did list a year but I don't recall what it was. The only detail I remember is that it did say Canada. Is there a Canadian lottery system?

Am I losing it here? Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm googling Magnotta + Lottery right now and got nothing. I'm sure if it were true it would have been talked about since we were trying to deduce his financial ability to travel. I know it doesn't have much relevance but it's bugging me.

Wow, great find there sillybilly! Canandaigua, N.Y. is not too far of a drive from Toronto (two hours tops). Probably a hook-up gone bad.

I am sure the entire document of the court transcripts are accessible and available

I'm wondering if it's the same Eric. I thought it was impossible to enter the U.S. from Canada if you have a criminal record. I know people who have simple mj possession charges from 30 years ago who still can't enter the U.S.

Yeah ... will check further. If it is him, it could have been a first offence and could be one of the reasons for his subsequent legal change of name. I don't know how the name change might factor into border crossing. Obviously he has been able to travel under the name LRM.

ETA: There was a reference to LRM previously having been charged with sexual assault, but not sure we have any details on that.

I see nothing interesting, unusual, or remarkable about Eric Newman. Everything he did has been done before.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. No disrespect to Jun Lin. His death was horrific. Then I thought of Zahra Baker and the horrors of her murder and dismemberment. Then I thought of Melanie MacGuire and the murder of her husband and dismemberment and body parts found in a suitcase and so many others.....

Why is this one different? Is it because he publicized it on video? Is it because of the kitten killings?

I think once he's returned to Canada, people will lose interest until the trial. Actually, I give it a few more days.......

This weekend we have the F1 race and festivities, football starts soon, Jazz festival, Comedy fest and of course there is the EuroCup. People will be too busy enjoying Summer. I know I will.

Random, and I haven't seen it mentioned. (Although it could've been. I'm past the point of trying to catch up on these crazy active LRM threads. Don't put me in the stockades!)

When this first happened I happened upon a link that listed Luka as having won the lottery a few years ago. 140k, I think it said. It was 4 AM and I was burning out on LRM overload, so I shut my browser but stupidly without saving the session and haven't been able to find any mention of again. It did list a year but I don't recall what it was. The only detail I remember is that it did say Canada. Is there a Canadian lottery system?

Am I losing it here? Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm googling Magnotta + Lottery right now and got nothing. I'm sure if it were true it would have been talked about since we were trying to deduce his financial ability to travel. I know it doesn't have much relevance but it's bugging me.
I've read it as well. Sorry that I don't have a link, but someone else brought it up again on this thread just this afternoon. I remember it said (that he said) he'd won about $143,000 but he had to split it with 5 or 7 other people, but was going to use the money to move to California.

We have a TON of lotteries up here, but nothing more than $50 million (LottoMax), very unlike some of the massive jackpots you and some other countries have.

Yeah ... will check further. If it is him, it could have been a first offence and could be one of the reasons for his subsequent legal change of name. I don't know how the name change might factor into border crossing. Obviously he has been able to travel under the name LRM.

ETA: There was a reference to LRM previously having been charged with sexual assault, but not sure we have any details on that.
Once he legally changed his name, his subsequent passport and driver's license would only be issued under Magnotta as well.

The traffic ticket in AZ was subsequent to the name change, so that's probably a different Eric too.

But who knows .. he obviously had ties to underworld folk who produce fake passports so anything is possible.

I found it quoted on a forum
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3487490&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8

Did Luka complain of hand or foot cramps anywhere on line?

I only ask because I was placed on Risperdal several years ago when I was still a minor (I attempted suicide, and that's all I intend to say about it here.) I was on what they called a "stabilizing course" meaning I was only on it for about six weeks, but it caused the absolute worst cramps in my hands and feet and they persist to this day. After talking to a lot of people (and i mean a lot) both online and in person, that have taken it, and it seems that those cramps are REALLY common. Much more so IMO than the pharma companies and FDA claim.

It would not be definitive evidence, but it would make it more likely that he took the drug if he did have those cramps. Of course, if he didn't or never posted about it, that of course doesn't mean that he didn't take it and vice versa.

Not enough to stop him from murdering and dismembering a human being or killing kittens, obviously.

Well his real name was Eric Clinton Newman so I am going to chase down the full court docs.

I've read it as well. Sorry that I don't have a link, but someone else brought it up again on this thread just this afternoon. I remember it said (that he said) he'd won about $143,000 but he had to split it with 5 or 7 other people, but was going to use the money to move to California.

We have a TON of lotteries up here, but nothing more than $50 million (LottoMax), very unlike some of the massive jackpots you and some other countries have.

Thanks, Sealuzna! I thought I had made it up in my delirium. I'll look for it upthread. ;)

yup...
Risperidone (Risperdal)

i have not been able to find it posted anywhere else....and well since the myspace is gone (darn no screen shots)....then *shrug*
http://livekite.com/warning-for-risperdal-nov-2003/1227616

Here is a post he did (as "sentinal560") where he says:
sentinal560 says:
April 17, 2011 at 1:23 pm
Did you read Luka Magnotta’s MYSPACE blog? he is the male model…he was on Risperidal.. it caused him ALOT of troubles!

I saw that, too, and can not remember where. I remember thinking it was a lie.

Those are some good photos of him. I know many here like to make snide comments about his looks but the fact is if HE had been the victim everyone would be saying "he was such a nice looking guy, such waste".

I was more interested in the fact that they are pictures of him at a zoo and an aerial pic of some city that I don't believe we've seen before in relation to his various accounts.

Anyone know what city that aerial shot is of?

3m Mark Carcasole‏@MarkCarc1010

#Montreal Police Commander Ian Lafreniere tells @newstalk1010 too early to confirm link between #Magnotta & #LA, #Tucson killings.

Yes, that was when he stole around 17,000 from a woman and also was charged with sexually assaulting her. The assault charge was dropped. Maybe 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double