Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN news tv just said hopefully the DNA news will be today............
there is a big time difference between the Netherland's and USA,
so tonight???

The Netherlands is six hours ahead of where I am, in the EST, so it is 9pm there right now.

So if it's 9 there, what time will the results be released???

This might be a dumb question, but....the jawbone has one tooth still in it - a molar. What could have had happened to the other teeth? Disinegrated? I mean I know we don't know for sure, but I couldn't imagine how teeth could fall out that easily, right?

I am afraid if it is already 9 pm there that we may not hear until Monday. Probably the offices are closed on the weekend.

Just bugged DH about this (a state Prosecutor here) and his OPINION is that any announcement would come from the main Prosecutor in Aruba.....not the Netherlands lab. That's typically how announcements come...either from the jurisdiction's Chief of Police or Prosecutor's office (even internationally). I don't know if that helps. I am just as anxious to resolution as the rest of you!!!!!

Just bugged DH about this (a state Prosecutor here) and his OPINION is that any announcement would come from the main Prosecutor in Aruba.....not the Netherlands lab. That's typically how announcements come...either from the jurisdiction's Chief of Police or Prosecutor's office (even internationally). I don't know if that helps. I am just as anxious to resolution as the rest of you!!!!!

IIRC Aruba is the EST zone which would be 5:29 now..........closed?
or they already now and are figuring out who to tell and when and what step to do next.............

Thinking out loud, if it is Natalee, her parents being next of kin would have to be notified first..........

They already said it would be Aruba making any announcement(s).
They said that from the git-go.
Assuming they have Natalie's dental records and assuming those records
were somewhat current, the physical measurements of molar and bone
would only require a matter or minutes, so even without any dna work
they already had an idea if it is Natalie or not. They have to do at least
a mtdna workup to certify the other results.

If the authorities know by now, and they're withholding the information for absolutely no good reason, I'm going to be sick - but not surprised. I'm tired of Aruba's shenanigans, and so angry that the Holloways continue to be treated so poorly. Anyone who has read Beth's book, knows what Aruban authorities have put her through. Enough, already!

I am sure this had all ready been said however, I think BH purpose to get answers from Joran in the prison is because she KNOWS that he will be killed in general population eventually.. she just wants some attempt to get answers.

I honestly beleive within days or weeks after trial and he being in general population.. he will be dead.

The candy bar. I thought it was a sign that she assumed he and the Kalpo (sp) brothers were in it together.

Dr. Baden has said if they have the dental records, they already know whether it's Natalee or not. They've had the dental records since Tuesday according to Dave Holloway. The Aruban authorities are notorious for releasing pertinent information late Friday or on holiday weekends for obvious reasons. I'm guessing there's a great deal of 'pow wowing' going on on 'One Happy Little Island' about now.

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

The candy bar. I thought it was a sign that she assumed he and the Kalpo (sp) brothers were in it together.

I think that caught Joran off guard. I think he blew it off at first as a
sign of Beth's desparation (confusion), but it disturbed him because he
could not 'fit it in neatly into his defense strategy'. You could almost see
him do a double-take. It may have been meaningless and of no consequence
but its the kind of thing a paranoid mind just might begin
to dwell on and reshape. Maybe he will claim she tried to poison him@!
Maybe he will connect it to the Kalpoes because the Kalpoes are now
out of his personal control and that may bother him? .....................

He has to be wondering what Beth is up to. 3-Muskateers could mean
a lot of things but is has lost his freedom to find out and confirm, and
he do nothing to Beth but use words ...

Watching JVM on HLN news channel..........teaser still is 'any minute'
the reports might come in on the jawbone and tooth etc.
Says Nancy G will have more on...........MNM has not said a word.

Not sure if this counts as MSM source, so mods please delete if inappropriate.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/report-natalee-holloway-s-body-found-in-aurba

A Miami-based flight attendant for American Airlines tells The Juice that a cadaver dog was aboard a Miami-to-Aruba flight. The officer with the dog was going to search for the remains of Holloway.

"They think they've found where Natalee Holloway's remains are, and they're taking the dog down to confirm that," said the flight attendant, who lives in Fort Lauderdale. "They're not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet."

ETA: never mind....seems it's based on an old 2009 blog - how irresponsible!
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/03/natalee_holloway_body_found_aruba.php

Not sure if this counts as MSM source, so mods please delete if inappropriate.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/report-natalee-holloway-s-body-found-in-aurba

A Miami-based flight attendant for American Airlines tells The Juice that a cadaver dog was aboard a Miami-to-Aruba flight. The officer with the dog was going to search for the remains of Holloway.

"They think they've found where Natalee Holloway's remains are, and they're taking the dog down to confirm that," said the flight attendant, who lives in Fort Lauderdale. "They're not telling anybody because Aruba is trying to keep this quiet."

Yes. This is a new article based on an old Blog from March 2009. I guess the 'media' are so intent on getting the first breaking news and viewership that they are desperate enough to 'trick'.

I am sure this had all ready been said however, I think BH purpose to get answers from Joran in the prison is because she KNOWS that he will be killed in general population eventually.. she just wants some attempt to get answers.

I honestly beleive within days or weeks after trial and he being in general population.. he will be dead.

My bolding

When JQK met with Joran in the hotel room in Aruba after Joran contacted him wanting to extort money from Beth, John bought Joran a three Musketeers and a diet coke, I believe Joran and John split the candy bar, imo that's what it signified.

I think that caught Joran off guard. I think he blew it off at first as a
sign of Beth's desparation (confusion), but it disturbed him because he
could not 'fit it in neatly into his defense strategy'. You could almost see
him do a double-take. It may have been meaningless and of no consequence
but its the kind of thing a paranoid mind just might begin
to dwell on and reshape. Maybe he will claim she tried to poison him@!
Maybe he will connect it to the Kalpoes because the Kalpoes are now
out of his personal control and that may bother him? .....................

He has to be wondering what Beth is up to. 3-Muskateers could mean
a lot of things but is has lost his freedom to find out and confirm, and
he do nothing to Beth but use words ...

There was reference to Joran and the Kalpoe brothers as the three musketeers years ago during the initial investigation. Also, in the video with Peter de Vries and Beth, there's a re-enactment of Joran meeting with John Kelly. In the re-enactment, Joran shows up to the meeting with a 3 musketeers bar and a coke. This flashes back when Beth is giving Joran the same thing: coke and 3 musketeers bar. It may be Beth's way of trying to tell Joran that she knows everything that happened when he met with John Kelly, it may be an allusion to Joran and the Kalpoes from five years earlier. Either way, it was lost on Joran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper