Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

From the above link:

"Back in 2005, Altez said, De Jong came to his client and told him he had seen him bury Natalie. He threatened to go to police unless Van der Sloot gave him money.

“Joran always laughed at him,” the lawyer said. “Joran never gave him anything, he always took it as a joke.”

Last week Natalee’s father, Dave Holloway, traveled to Aruba with a private investigator and a cadaver dog to follow the new lead, but he was not allowed near the site because he lacked the paperwork.

"We were unable to search the entire area," he told Fox News’s Gretchen Carlson. "It was all restricted...""

I wonder if Tim Miller will go back out there...

Honestly, I'm rather intrigued and hopeful about this lead.

Its hard to tell what was there before the Spyglass from the aerials.
The witness used the term " a small building under construction in one report. In another , he is talking about the Spyglass.
Its very possible there were smaller dwellings that were used during construction

This is a great view. TY

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=12.577781~-70.042706&lvl=19&sty=h&form=LMLTCC

Seriously? Did the onion write this story? Playing w/ family's pain? Wtf. He is LOVING this. Brings his name into spotlight again and gives him another time to punch her family in the gut.

He will never not lie.

Wonder what those brothers would say now. Guess they perjured themselves and can't go back to tell the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, sounds to me like that is a comment Jorans lawyer made

Altez said Van der Sloot urges Natalee Holloway parents to disregard de Jong’s account.

“He is playing with their pain,” he said. “Joran is not worried
[by de Jong's story], he advises them to look into his background.”

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...ses-new-witness-is-playing-with-familys-pain/

well one thing we know is true is this new lead the guys says he waited this long because he was basically a criminal back then and a drug addict so he couldn't go in and tell police ..and apparently thats just what joran says to try to make him seem like a liar saying he use to sell him drugs so the tipster seems to be telling the truth maybe there really is something to this tip.

After about 60 days in jail they came clean. They are not suspects at this time.

Joran did this w the help of his dead father.. Aint karma a beyotch Paulus!!

Seriously? Did the onion write this story? Playing w/ family's pain? Wtf. He is LOVING this. Brings his name into spotlight again and gives him another time to punch her family in the gut.

He will never not lie.

Wonder what those brothers would say now. Guess they perjured themselves and can't go back to tell the truth

Smelling another hoax. Please Lord I hope not.

Kinda interesting to me the timing of all this.
Same time the Kalpoe suit against McGraw and CBS is finally tossed there is suddenly a new witness. I don't know what to think about this. RIP NH

all IMO JME JMO

Cbs is tossed? Please esplain

I really hope they find her remains for the sake of the Holloways. Amazing, that I assumed he dumped her in the ocean, wow, what a development.

JVS monster to hold this secret from her parents so long........................
he never had any respect for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member