DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says they went snorkelling
Were any beach towels found?
Nobody goes on a planned swim without a beach towel

You know, I am very curious about Robyn's possessions. Do we have any idea what became of them? If GVG really believed that she simply "disappeared" but that there was no body, I would assume a normal person whose date "disappeared" during a snorkeling excursion would make sure to find that person's things and give them to investigators, family, etc. in case that person was alive but injured somewhere, or if dead, so the family would have the belongings.

We know he tried to leave the country-- so what did he do with Robyn's belongings? I am guessing this info is not available, but to me that would be a big clue to his mindstate...

Her Mother arrived to Aruba before GG tried to leave. I suspect that her belongings are with her mother & ALE.

She has never talked to Gary IMO. She made it up. She figured she could get publicity and she was right about that. What she didn't count on was the backlash from people picking up on the fact her story was BS.

If this turns out to be the case, I pray this woman is charged with whatever they can think of.

Out of curiosity, I wanted to check out if the airport was air-conditioned. Regarding the Reina Beatrix airport, this is all I could find: "air conditioned areas have been greatly increased".

Out of curiosity, I wanted to check out if the airport was air-conditioned. Regarding the Reina Beatrix airport, this is all I could find: "air conditioned areas have been greatly increased".

Its air conditioned but still quite warm

It is Air-conditioned. I've been in that airport 10+ times... I've never had a problem with the temp.

Didn't GG claim that from the restaurant, she left alone to go to the hotel room?
In the pictures someone posted, is she alone leaving the restaurant or is GG with her. If he is with her, who took those pictures? Sorry, a little confused.

Didn't GG claim that from the restaurant, she left alone to go to the hotel room?
In the pictures someone posted, is she alone leaving the restaurant or is GG with her. If he is with her, who took those pictures? Sorry, a little confused.

If you're referring to the one where she's walking down the stairs, I think they are stills from the ABC exclusive video from the restaurant camera and he is walking in front of her.

This post needs to be viewed again - it is a great post that delivers good thoughts...

Your pal,

The Gajonka
-------------------
I'll also take thanks for that great post, since basically, it's a repeat of posts I already made on Thread #1, post #872. I volunteer my time and thoughts on here to try to solve this case with everyone else.

1st sentence is a post I made prior to the announcement that a camera was found.

Thread #1, post #872.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concentric

hmm did he have any camera equipment with him??? I think it would be easy to confirm if he did or not.

The FBI just seized a digital camera and have not released what is on it. IMO, I think he had more than that with him. He could have chucked that into the sea or passed it on to someone by boat, or mailed it.

We don't know yet.

Security cam at the restaurant?

Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
According to this website, 250 to 1000 deaths per year in the U.S. are from accidental choking to death during sex.

http://www.healthcentral.com/sexual-...on/10693/45606

I find the whole insurance thing to be unlikely. The fact she was heavily intoxicated makes the policy null and void, for example.

I don't think this was premeditated. I think he got angry over something, and sexually assaulted her. In the process of that, he choked her to death. He has choked at least two women in the past, both reported in 2010. I don't think he planned on her death. His story would not have inconsistencies if it was planned, IMO.

I believe if she is missing for over over a year(as I was reading in the policy - "52 weeks"), it will be presumed she suffered an "accidental death".

The following are just a couple of the exlusions:
/////////
Being under the influence of any drug, unless
taken as prescribed or administered on the advice
of a Physician;
g. Consumption of alcohol at or in excess of the
legal blood alcohol level in the state or locality in
which the Accident occurred;

/////////
They cannot prove the blood alcohol level without a body.

295740_2333627383777_1342583403_32730593_1814171_n.jpg

Cancun, Mexico with close friends. Date not specified. (No tattoos.) (Or breast augmentation.)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2333627383777&set=o.230993886944552&type=1&theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper