Ask Super Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My BDI theory would have started with this tea and pineapple "bussiness".

The kids get home and into their pajamas. JonBenet puts on the pink pajamas she wore the previous night because they are readily available. JonBenet goes downstairs and watches John and Burke put a toy together. John and Patsy are busying themselves for the morning trip to Charlevoix. They lose track of the kids.

JonBenet is hungry because she might have not eaten much at the Whites. She asks Burke to get her a snack. Burke complies. Burke removes the bowl of pineapple from the large refrigerator..places it on the kitchen table and lets Jonbenet go to town. JonBenet eats some pineapple, then she places some in a tupperware bowl to take on the plane. She places the tupperware bowl in her backpack and hangs it over the doorknob in her bedroom. Burke and JonBenet go into Burkes room to play with his awesome new Nintendo64.

Burke is thinking bad thoughts...he removes JonBenets pink pajama bottoms and molests her. Something goes awry and next thing you know, he hits JonBenet over the head with his baseball bat. He panics. He carries, then drags JonBenet to the basement.

Patsy notices JonBenet missing. She searches high and low..and finally discovers her in the basement. She screams for John and they put two and two together and begin the staging process.

I am right there with you Toltec. Since the JBR killing, think of all the horrid stories and crimes in the news of kids killing kids. It happens. And I can see JR and PR bonding together to cover it up to protect their child. Staying up all night concocting that ludicrous RN....everything done to try and point outside the house. Who knows, JR or PR could have told the pastor, a psychiatrist, etc. and it all would be protected under privilege laws. It is just HINKY TO THE MAX the was BR was whisked out of that house that morning, never to be thought of again actually, by the BPD or anyone else. How exactly was he cleared? Who questioned him? are there transcripts around?

My BDI theory would have started with this tea and pineapple "bussiness".

The kids get home and into their pajamas. JonBenet puts on the pink pajamas she wore the previous night because they are readily available. JonBenet goes downstairs and watches John and Burke put a toy together. John and Patsy are busying themselves for the morning trip to Charlevoix. They lose track of the kids.

JonBenet is hungry because she might have not eaten much at the Whites. She asks Burke to get her a snack. Burke complies. Burke removes the bowl of pineapple from the large refrigerator..places it on the kitchen table and lets Jonbenet go to town. JonBenet eats some pineapple, then she places some in a tupperware bowl to take on the plane. She places the tupperware bowl in her backpack and hangs it over the doorknob in her bedroom. Burke and JonBenet go into Burkes room to play with his awesome new Nintendo64.

Burke is thinking bad thoughts...he removes JonBenets pink pajama bottoms and molests her. Something goes awry and next thing you know, he hits JonBenet over the head with his baseball bat. He panics. He carries, then drags JonBenet to the basement.

Patsy notices JonBenet missing. She searches high and low..and finally discovers her in the basement. She screams for John and they put two and two together and begin the staging process.

In pictures of Burke and JonBenet, he doesn't look that much bigger than her and he looks pretty scrawny. Would be able to drag/carry a 6-year-old all the way down the stairs?

In pictures of Burke and JonBenet, he doesn't look that much bigger than her and he looks pretty scrawny. Would be able to drag/carry a 6-year-old all the way down the stairs?

I doubt it.

BTW, he wasn't really "cleared" in the usual sense. He simply wasn't allowed to be CONSIDERED as being guilty because of his age. Big difference. If you are not allowed to name someone as a suspect, then I guess they can claim they are "cleared". But it really isn't the same thing. Had he been just a few weeks older, he may not have ever been "cleared" at all. AND he might have had to testify before the GJ IN PERSON instead of by video (like he did). Keep in mind this wasn't a "live feed" video. This was BR being asked a few questions which he answered on camera, which was then shown to the GJ. Live GJ testimony does not permit lawyers to be present. If someone chooses not to answer a question because doing so will implicate them in the crime, they have to invoke their 5th Amendment rights. (taking the fifth). To me, only guilty people or people who have knowledge of those responsible for a crime need to do this. However, we can't say for sure that BR did not have a lawyer present for his testimony. Because he was a minor, he would have probably needed a parent or guardian, but it shouldn't have been a lawyer. We don't know if the (presumably) written questions were vetted by a lawyer either. So I really don't put much into BR's GJ testimony.

I guess I owe you guys an explanation.

If I seem a bit--how do I wish to word this--upset, it's because I'm a little tired of putting a lot of effort into making my points only to have them dismissed as the ravings of a lunatic.

I may disagree with what IDI believes, but I sympathize with each and every one of them, whether they want it or not. And I do my best to argue my opinion intelligently.

All I ask is the same courtesy.

Ravyn said:
But SD on your ground the IDI don't want to face you....This says alot cause alot of questions are asked but IDI never answers...

I think my pal Ravyn said it all with that post.

Finally got ST's book in the mail today (Thanks TheBookDepository)....before I begin reading, any caveats you'd like to offer up?

Finally got ST's book in the mail today (Thanks TheBookDepository)....before I begin reading, any caveats you'd like to offer up?

No caveats from me, wonder. But, I would say this, ST is truly one of JonBenet's heroes! Lots of folks would like for us to believe Lou Smit was as well, but I believe he was more of a hero for J & P!

I'd like to ask Super Dave a super stupid question....I've not read about this anywhere before, and after a bit of research, I can't get this possibility out of my mind. From my understanding the Ramsey's house was built around the 1920's. Is it possible the house has a hidden room??? From reading about the Lumber Baron in Boulder, it seems as though hidden rooms were in vogue back in the '20s.

I disagree...Burke looked to be about six inches taller than JonBenet. He played Little League All-Stars. He could swing a bat. He can carry his sister too.

You have Patsy screaming on the second floor...but Burke does not get up? He says he feigns sleep...something a kid would do if he did something bad.

The Grand Jury was focusing on Burke as the possible suspect.

I'd like to ask Super Dave a super stupid question....I've not read about this anywhere before, and after a bit of research, I can't get this possibility out of my mind. From my understanding the Ramsey's house was built around the 1920's. Is it possible the house has a hidden room??? From reading about the Lumber Baron in Boulder, it seems as though hidden rooms were in vogue back in the '20s.

I think this is a great question! Very interesting implications if it were true.

I disagree...Burke looked to be about six inches taller than JonBenet. He played Little League All-Stars. He could swing a bat. He can carry his sister too.

You have Patsy screaming on the second floor...but Burke does not get up? He says he feigns sleep...something a kid would do if he did something bad.

The Grand Jury was focusing on Burke as the possible suspect.

Patsy talked about Burke in the Christmas letter. He had grown a lot in a year and as you said, knew how to swing a bat. I will step back a step here however and say that I don't think, even for a second, that Burke had a conscious thought of, 'hmm I think I'll hit her over the head and kill her', but I think that if he did hit her, he was plenty strong enough to crack her skull.

I truly believe that John and Patsy 'took it from there'. This is what led to their solidarity and the method of their defense. Could explain the demeanor of Burke at Patsys funeral also.

Heyya wonderllama,

perhaps a caveat from ST?

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon041000a.htm

The key evidence to back his theory, Thomas said last week, are the key components of the ransom note: the pen, the pad, the handwriting, the linguistics. All, he insists, belonged to Patsy Ramsey.
But throughout the book and throughout nearly two hours of conversation, it's clear Thomas also found the Ramseys' behavior odd. And he admits that's not enough to convict anyone. "Behavior is not something you can take into court and say, 'They acted funny, they're guilty.' " Of the Ramseys, he said: "If they're innocent, they did the greatest disservice by not cooperating."

The underside of the house is very interesting. If you look at the plans you will see many potential hiding places. There must be access for maintenance to utilities, so there would be other places aside from doors/windows where someone could have entered or exited. It wouldn't surprise me if there was also hidden exits from the first floor to the sub-basement.

wonderllama,

Take note of how ST's range of theories plays down a direct sexual motivation. Yet the anecdotal evidence he sprays over a few chapters should have you asking, so why does the bedwetting theory receive so much prominence?

Politics, potential litigation?

UKguy, I think you have an interesting take on ST's book...I think the strength of that book is the behind the scenes relationships between the police and the DA's office and the attorneys in the case.

The underside of the house is very interesting. If you look at the plans you will see many potential hiding places. There must be access for maintenance to utilities, so there would be other places aside from doors/windows where someone could have entered or exited. It wouldn't surprise me if there was also hidden exits from the first floor to the sub-basement.

Considering Jonbenet was found in a room with a hidden safe, might indicate something else hidden exists. Metal scraping concrete was heard by whom?

Also, IMO, the RN looks like it could have been written by flashlight, the inconsistent spacing of words and an occaisional below the line, or well above the line word, makes it look like the writer had to "near guess" where the lines on the paper were. The thickness of the script might indicate someone was writing the RN in a crouched position.

Considering Jonbenet was found in a room with a hidden safe, might indicate something else hidden exists. Metal scraping concrete was heard by whom?

Also, IMO, the RN looks like it could have been written by flashlight, the inconsistent spacing of words and an occaisional below the line, or well above the line word, makes it look like the writer had to "near guess" where the lines on the paper were. The thickness of the script might indicate someone was writing the RN in a crouched position.

The sound of "metal scraping concrete" was heard by a neighbor- the husband of the woman who heard a child's scream around midnight. Her name was Melanie Stanton. When the scream woke her up, she then woke her husband, who heard the scraping sounds. There were also several paint cans in the WC, and the scraping sound could also have come from someone moving the paint cans to make room for JB's body.
Another neighbor reported seeing "strange moving lights" around the R kitchen around the same time period. (midnight or so). This obviously would have been someone walking around with that flashlight found on a counter. I agree the note was probably written in the dark by flashlight. The pen, pad, and flashlight were all kept right there in an area just off the kitchen.

The sound of "metal scraping concrete" was heard by a neighbor- the husband of the woman who heard a child's scream around midnight. Her name was Melanie Stanton. When the scream woke her up, she then woke her husband, who heard the scraping sounds. There were also several paint cans in the WC, and the scraping sound could also have come from someone moving the paint cans to make room for JB's body.
Another neighbor reported seeing "strange moving lights" around the R kitchen around the same time period. (midnight or so). This obviously would have been someone walking around with that flashlight found on a counter. I agree the note was probably written in the dark by flashlight. The pen, pad, and flashlight were all kept right there in an area just off the kitchen.

Maybe the scream was the reason for what appears as a juncture in time, or two murder scenarios??? Someone left the scene for fear of being discovered after the scream. IDK, I'm not either RDI or IDI but more SDI (someone did it).

Melody Stanton heard the scream around 2am...her husband hears metal scraping sounds. The duct in the boiler room is where the sounds came from.

Let's say Burke harms JonBenet in which she screams. Then the sound of metal scraping is the baseball bat being tossed outside.

There was a baseball bat found outside the North side of the house. There was also a bat found in the South side of the house.

If the Stantons are being truthful...would that explain the sounds they heard that night?

No caveats from me, wonder. But, I would say this, ST is truly one of JonBenet's heroes! Lots of folks would like for us to believe Lou Smit was as well, but I believe he was more of a hero for J & P!

Yeah, I'd describe it that way, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back