AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadalyce would have been 7 years old now. The legal age to begin school in Australia is generally 5 - 6 isn't it? Whose job is/was it to follow up and ensure children are enrolled in school, the NT equivalent of DOCS?
Actually older than 7 I think .

Yes, and presumably different people, don't you think?
Maybe they agreed together that they should tell whatever it was they knew or suspected.

I think this will be correct. It certainly wasn't a coincidence. I wonder what it was that tipped them toward making the call.

Edited to add -

Police sources have confirmed as of a month ago, detectives on either case hadn't even compared notes on the investigations or looked at possible links.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-call-...stigations-20151021-gkf1q7.html#ixzz3pC7HPUlU

Such a pity there wasn't just one investigator who thought outside the box a bit?

Be interested to see what the relatives have to say about the clothing n the case and whether it all belonged to Angel + Mum etc

I know police have tracked some of the clothing. Did the person drive straight from Belanglo forest to Wynarka?

Looking forward to more outcomes from police. So Angel was dumped first and mum was taken to Belanglo next, and the driver kept heading north up the coast?
Only the cops know why mum had ceased communications with family, and gone on a road trip. Did she pick up a hitchhiker or go in someone elses car? Flying blind really.

Belanglo Wynarka.PNG
Image source:
Be afraid, very afraid whoever you are.

[SUP][/SUP]i wonder what happened to the car she was traveling in when she was pulled up at last sighting ?

Gold fillings are common in Europe. She was so young, though. Would she even need fillings of any sort?

Not everyone is blessed with good teeth.

If someone wanted gold fillings I am sure there would be dentists willing to do them.

There was more than one call to Crimestoppers!

The breakthrough came courtesy of tips to Crime Stoppers, which was inundated with information from the public, with the 1267th and 1271st calls providing critical pieces of the puzzle.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...lo-revealed-but-double-murder-mystery-deepens

4 calls apart? You would have to think the first caller made contact with the second caller etc.

From what has been reported it seems that as of 2 weeks ago (some 3 months or so since the suitcase was prominently found) the police had no idea at all who she was.

Crabstick would you please add a link or name a source for the images you post? Don't just type "Image source".

ETA: My mistake. I see you were quoting someone else who didn't bother to post a link or image source!

Be interested to see what the relatives have to say about the clothing n the case and whether it all belonged to Angel + Mum etc

I know police have tracked some of the clothing. Did the person drive straight from Belango forest to Wynarka?

Looking forward to more outcomes from police.

attachment.php

Image source:

I understand that the dentistry has been quite the red herring-- for the majority of the time it was believed she was from Eastern(?) Europe due to it. Not sure of the particulars, except the description of the dentla work being "western" and "not the type done in Australia". Wonder if it is just your garden variety fillings (and the compounds used...which has changed over time from metals to ceramics), or crowns/braces etc.

Also not sure how relevant the dentistry is (unless by some strange turn of events the perp was a former acquaintance who also happened to be a foreign-trained dentist and did the dentistry. I guess anything is possible!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

As an ex NT resident - there would be a variety of nationalities for Doctors and Dentists doing remote work throughout the NT.

But the question of why they were eventually dumped in 2015, and why on a roadside in SA is a mystery.
Although I like your idea that the case was found by a so far unknown third person and moved from wherever it was previously.

My thoughts on the elderly man dumping the suitcase - I wondered if its a case that someone might have stored the suitcase at a relatives house/shed and said if anything ever happens to me, please dump it somewhere. e.g Jail, accident , dies etc

You know what, there are girls that travel around with truck drivers. Especially free spirited types down on their luck, she might well have done this and met with foul play, very dangerous lifestyle for a young girl and a child. Where is her car? If it broke down that could explain a lot, but police have not mentioned it. Burnt out? Stolen? Destroyed by killer?

Thought .. What if her car broke down and she was picked up by a homicidal truckie?

wow, i cant believe they found who she was!
saw it trending on facebook and came straight here.
The child could have been killed first and the mother might have been murdered after hitch hiking or something.
But if both are said to have been violently murdered it seems to be connected and they probably died at the same time.

This is starting to make some sense now:

"Police believe Khandalyce's remains were originally dumped in a suitcase up to three months before she was found. They say somebody unknown tipped out the contents, including the child's remains, before dragging the suitcase onto the verge.As police worked to identify Khandalyce, they released images of the suitcase, pink dress and the quilt, and talked to local residents, businesses operators and employees, schools and doctors.
Detective Superintendent Bray said the 1,271st caller provided a photograph showing Khandalyce in a stroller with the quilt tucked behind her head.
"I can tell you that the quilt was made by Khandalyce's grandmother, who had died before they had been located," he said.
"As a result of that information we were able to identify another person who had been closely associated with Karlie, and that person provided information in relation to meeting with her in November 2008 at Marion and provided a photograph to us."
He said that photograph "again showed Khandalyce and it showed her wearing the pink dress".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...ed-breakthrough-in-suitcase-girl-case/6873196

Another thought .. I've always taken long road trips, and I've always been scared when stopping for petrol that someone will notice me traveling alone, so I always try to appear like I'm with someone or that I'm on way to meet someone in the next town. It's dangerous out there alone. I don't go alone as often now as my partner likes road trips too, in the last year we've been to both these areas where the bodies were dumped, completely by chance. I think if someone liked travel these places aren't too far apart, especially if they were centralized in Western Victoria, Canberra, or the Murray Mallee.

I think the piece of the puzzles will come from how Karlie fended for herself and Khandalyce. If she wasn't collecting govt support then was she following the fruit picking seasons and did she hook up with some undesirables like Stanford who lived in a share house, fruit picked and contributed in the murder of Stephanie Scott.
I'd hate to think she became so desperate to prostitute herself, that would be a sure fire way to find an undesirable.

A piece of my heart was torn today finding that both mum & bub died a violent death. This is one of the most heartbreaking.

We got so close considering we spoke of transients living off the grid.
It was Makara who originally called Khandalyce 'Angel' IIRC.

Gold fillings are common in Europe. She was so young, though. Would she even need fillings of any sort?
Depends on variables like dental hygiene and diet etc. I personally have had a filling (that I had forgotten about- thinking it had been in baby tooth) on the side of one of my teeth since I was about 12.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member