AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a Websleuth blog on WS. Click on the blog button and start your narrative.

Sorry, I missed this post crabstick - thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure I would be able to do a blog though ... not really sure what I'd put in it either ... :thinking:

Here are my thoughts:
Karli was not receiving a single parent pension as she was in a relationship with someone who had money by other means.
This person killed Karli and Khandalyce (Not sure on who first; Karli if planned, Khandalyce if child abuse and the baby died). He had to kill the other one to cover his tracks.
As other people knew they were in a relationship he could not risk the bodies being found together as it would link him to them almost immediately. So when friends/associates asked where they were he would have said they have left, gone home to Alice, run-off with some else etc, etc. No-one would question it further. If Karli died first people would question why he was left with a toddler….
Karli’s car was then signed over and sold to the man ruled out as a suspect by the partner/murderer/friend.
This is why multiple raids, because them being a relationship would be common knowledge and they may have lived with others as they were travelling.
I think the investigation will move incredibly quickly now they have been identified but if the suspect is already in jail they will take their time to get a watertight case, there is no rush. There probably won’t be any physical evidence linking this man to Karli or Khandalyce (maybe Khandles through DNA or fingerprints inside the suitcase) and so it will come down to witnesses being willing to say they were together, he explained the ‘separation’ this was, he was the one that sold the car, etc, etc.
I do believe Karli or the partner were involved in criminality which is why a second missing person report wasn’t made… the family, cousin etc may have not wanted to get her in trouble. Hindsight says what a shame the report wasn’t made earlier. Yes they would still be dead but greater chance of a successful prosecution.
I may be completely wrong perhaps she was a single mum (no relationship) the whole time but I don’t think so. The way she dressed, the slight frame, I cant see her not have a boyfriend/relationship.
The money a person would earn from fruit picking would be much less than what a single parent pension would be paid and how would you pick fruit for 10 hours with a child in a stroller nearby, just not realistic.
Also about the last photo of Karli. It is quite possible she was simply feeling down, tired, whatever and didn't want her photo taken that day, that's why she is not smiling.

Just a comment on the first bit Bec - she might not of been receiving SPP but at the very least she'd have FTB A and B and/or child support. Child support though could be through the CSA or via private means.

Source: SPP receiver and of FTB. And Private arrangement of Child Support through baby daddy and acknowledged through CSA.

Tid bit for anyone who didn't know, although figures have probably changed over the last few years. For every dollar the CSA get from the spouse that needs to pay, 5 dollars of australian taxpayers money is spent.

Here are my thoughts:
Karli was not receiving a single parent pension as she was in a relationship with someone who had money by other means.
This person killed Karli and Khandalyce (Not sure on who first; Karli if planned, Khandalyce if child abuse and the baby died). He had to kill the other one to cover his tracks.
As other people knew they were in a relationship he could not risk the bodies being found together as it would link him to them almost immediately. So when friends/associates asked where they were he would have said they have left, gone home to Alice, run-off with some else etc, etc. No-one would question it further. If Karli died first people would question why he was left with a toddler….
Karli’s car was then signed over and sold to the man ruled out as a suspect by the partner/murderer/friend.
This is why multiple raids, because them being a relationship would be common knowledge and they may have lived with others as they were travelling.
I think the investigation will move incredibly quickly now they have been identified but if the suspect is already in jail they will take their time to get a watertight case, there is no rush. There probably won’t be any physical evidence linking this man to Karli or Khandalyce (maybe Khandles through DNA or fingerprints inside the suitcase) and so it will come down to witnesses being willing to say they were together, he explained the ‘separation’ this was, he was the one that sold the car, etc, etc.
I do believe Karli or the partner were involved in criminality which is why a second missing person report wasn’t made… the family, cousin etc may have not wanted to get her in trouble. Hindsight says what a shame the report wasn’t made earlier. Yes they would still be dead but greater chance of a successful prosecution.
I may be completely wrong perhaps she was a single mum (no relationship) the whole time but I don’t think so. The way she dressed, the slight frame, I cant see her not have a boyfriend/relationship.
The money a person would earn from fruit picking would be much less than what a single parent pension would be paid and how would you pick fruit for 10 hours with a child in a stroller nearby, just not realistic.
Also about the last photo of Karli. It is quite possible she was simply feeling down, tired, whatever and didn't want her photo taken that day, that's why she is not smiling.

First off:

:welcome:

I can appreciate much of your hypothesis with the exception of the insinuation (sorry! lack of a better word!) of how Karlie dressed. I have not see anything a-typical of her attire. Did I miss something?

Pics of my personal experiment. Please note - this is not intended to be a "scientific" experiment, (for obvious reasons) as I am unable to do a proper control. It's purpose is for my own benefit to ascertain the rate of fading of various black materials in a short period of time. I was unable to use a suitcase, but have tried to use material as a reasonable match in composition, being the strap taken from a small case, which is the sturdiest material of the three items. The velcro strapping is quite sturdy (though not as sturdy as the strapping from the small case) and the shopping bag is extremely flimsy. I have also placed a thick metal bar over all three items, to see the difference to the surfaces which are not exposed to sunlight, over a period of time.

The other photos are of a seatbelt that has been hanging on a fence outside for a number of years in the weather. As previously stated, this material I would think would be of a higher grade/quality because of the nature of a seatbelt, however, I thought it was interesting to see how it has faded in various parts.

Now to see if I can put the photos in ...

Attachments

• IMG_0028_zpsi1wleyav.jpg
    IMG_0028_zpsi1wleyav.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0025_zpsoza1z2gx.jpg
    IMG_0025_zpsoza1z2gx.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0023_zps21zfrclw.jpg
    IMG_0023_zps21zfrclw.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0022_zpsvc3sympi.jpg
    IMG_0022_zpsvc3sympi.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 28
Just a comment on the first bit Bec - she might not of been receiving SPP but at the very least she'd have FTB A and B and/or child support. Child support though could be through the CSA or via private means.

Source: SPP receiver and of FTB. And Private arrangement of Child Support through baby daddy and acknowledged through CSA.

Tid bit for anyone who didn't know, although figures have probably changed over the last few years. For every dollar the CSA get from the spouse that needs to pay, 5 dollars of australian taxpayers money is spent.

You have to actively claim FTB though. It doesn't just magically appear in your bank account. It's not a welfare payment.

This is true Eloise - but - she may have at birth of Khandalyce.

The blog is the same as you do here.
Start a topic then post then post replies to that topic.
Upload images together (multiple) in Photobucket then link them to your blog each time you post.
Post about your testing in the 'blog'.
Post anything you feel other people may take an interest in.
I use my Websleuth blog for reference notes so I dont lose it in the threads
Starting the Websleuth blog is easier than you think.
Thanks Makara - yes, I did miss them. I wouldn't even know where to start with a blog. I'll have a go at uploading them on a free image hosting website.

What is not known though in $ amounts is how much the CSA takes in interest charged
to the paying parent on outstanding monies. The rate charged is 9.14% for the current quarter. This interest goes directly into Government coffers and not to the custodial parent. This is wrong in my view, but has been the case since the inception of the Child Supposrt Agency in the early 1990s.

Obviously not. I did google for temperatures for Wynarka for averages for the year though and compared them to where I live and they are very similar.

Wynarka: Apr 23, May 19, June 17, July 16
Pandora's place: Apr 24, May 20, June 18, July 16

http://bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=15077&d...p&c=1&x=139.72822&y=-35.13224&w=40000&mpsec=0

It's never going to be an exact science, as I said, but will give an idea.

yea thats not true no waywe are at the start of spring and we are already exceeding that temp. Summer is high thirties to mid forties

This whole thing just makes no sense, why on earth would this person or people not leave they're remains together? Why would anyone drive half way across the country with a little girls remains to only dump her on the side of the road like a piece of rubbish to be found later. And the same with Karlie, why was she left where it was highly likely she would be found at some point.
Maybe I'm just nuts but surely if they didn't want them to be linked they would have made sure the remains were never found, not so hard considering how many missing people are never found or seen again. ''
And of course the strangest thing of all is if Khandles remains were only put there recently then why now? I still think something happened to make someone move Khandles and set this whole ball in motion, my guess is someone has been sent to prison and his girlfriend/wife has found Khandles and freaked out.....
Yes, doesnt make sense to me either.Especially the suitcase part. How the remains ended up in SA, whether the guy with the suitcase was aware of what he was carrying (i.e. not just junk), why dump it on the side of the road - and not in a bin, for example.
Something gave me the impression that Khandles' entire skeleton was not in the suitcase - otherwise I think someone would have become aware of what the contents were, when it was first tipped out. My understanding is that the contents had been moved around several times at the side of the road, but no one had said anything about bones earlier. So, where are the rest of the bones?

What?? He's been seen since the suitcase was recovered too!? And no one has followed him, or spoken to him??

Whaaaat?! There's some 60 yr old neat looking, suit-attired guy walking around country SA still carrying a suitcase??! How many of such men could there be along the Karoonda Hwy at Wynarka?! Hard to believe. So, does this suggest the guy seen a few months back had nothing to do with this case?

yea thats not true no waywe are at the start of spring and we are already exceeding that temp. Summer is high thirties to mid forties

Those figures are an average for the months over a year period. Obviously it is not temperatures now. That was all I could find, and it gives a good comparison between areas. I agree, we've already had a few days in the 30's here. We're in for a very hot summer I think, in which case, the items should deteriorate and fade quicker. Given the similarities in the temperatures between both areas, I think it gives a good base, in comparison to living at Cooma, for example, where the temperature differences would be quite remarked.

The blog is the same as you do here.
Start a topic then post then post replies to that topic.
Upload images together (multiple) in Photobucket then link them to your blog each time you post.
Post about your testing in the 'blog'.
Post anything you feel other people may take an interest in.
I use my Websleuth blog for reference notes so I dont lose it in the threads
Starting the Websleuth blog is easier than you think.

Thanks for that crabstick - much appreciated. I'll have a look.

I don't see the relevance of whether karlie recieved welfare payments ect , it is not going to solve who her killer is

The photo of Karlie in the pink top looks like it might've been taken in 2006 at the earliest as I can see a Tooheys XXXX bar mat behind her. I'm assuming this is at a pub and Karlie is at least 18? So sad that in such a short space of time her life changed so much when you compare her photos .... so tragic.

I don't see the relevance of whether karlie recieved welfare payments ect , it is not going to solve who her killer is

Just wanted to add that with no fixed address you are unable to qualify for payments .

I use to have one of those flip phones and I notice it was flipped open ready for use...but her left hand was tight on her seat....was she about to text 0r trying to look at something sneakily or ???/......just an observation

Possibly a text came through

I've read heaps of posts and a few things are really frustrating me. First of all the suitcase condition IMO is not worth worrying about. We know it had not been there long and the police have said the remains were moved. Who knows if the suitcase was new or not once the remains were placed in it or how or when it faded. I don't see it is very relevant. All the questions about why kill Karlie near Bendalong but not the the daughter. Is it not highly likely that they were both killed in the same place but the daughters remains were moved? Any talk about insects and corners of sheds etc I feel are unnecessary. They have identified both girls so why go there? The photo of Karlie seeming underweight, miserable etc..... Look back at photos you might have on your phone etc.... The other shot of her is posed. The second one is not a great photo but that's it. There is nothing there to say she is an addict, depressed etc etc. it's possible yes. But it's one probably unwanted photo at the shops. The fact that a pedophile has been questioned is so awful but it also suggests they were victimised because they were alone and vunerable. Not because of their links to other crimes IMO. My worst fear as it has been linked to a pedophile is that Karlie was killed first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, doesnt make sense to me either.Especially the suitcase part. How the remains ended up in SA, whether the guy with the suitcase was aware of what he was carrying (i.e. not just junk), why dump it on the side of the road - and not in a bin, for example.
Something gave me the impression that Khandles' entire skeleton was not in the suitcase - otherwise I think someone would have become aware of what the contents were, when it was first tipped out. My understanding is that the contents had been moved around several times at the side of the road, but no one had said anything about bones earlier. So, where are the rest of the bones?

Police said the skeleton was intact, so I think all her bones were in the suitcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member