AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought - I think that this latest news conference might yield others not actually connected to the case - but who knows the identities of the fraudsters to come forward. Someone might know the woman in a wheelchair - who visited the ACT a bit - might have suspicions on her boyfriend/husband/male friend - anything really to positively identify them, to help build a stronger case.

One of the murders for snowtown happened not far from salisbury /elizabeth . Cant believe this is happening again

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

One of the murders for snowtown happened not far from salisbury /elizabeth . Cant believe this is happening again

What about Mannum, not too far from Wynarka, and if I remember correctly some of the transactions were made nearer Adelaide by the mum.
What is it with Adelaidians and identity theft murder cases!

i thought that 90k was made up of centrelink payments over the years and money put in from her family . was the 90k paid in to her account in one lump sum ?
BBM: Thanks Jane. It wasn't Karlie who deposited the large amounts of money into her account. She was already deceased. I just know that this is going to grow legs and we'll be reading soon that Karlie had over $90k in her account and she must have been into criminal activity! No it wasn't Karlie who was into criminal activity it was the monsters who knew she was dead!

Not directed at you Jane or anyone else here. I just wanted to nip that in the bud before it even starts.

What about Mannum, not too far from Wynarka, and if I remember correctly some of the transactions were made nearer Adelaide by the mum.
What is it with Adelaidians and identity theft murder cases!
I was trying to post some screenshots from google earth for the places mentioned . Mannum would also make sense .A writer once said adelaide has a dark side between its churches . I can see why hed make that assumption

So Karlie's mum died thinking her daughter didn't want contact, because these scum were pretending to be her :tears:

I just listened to the video again and he says wages of A person, with an emphasis on the A (at about 3.10). It's possible the wages
were Karlie's (depending on timing) or another person. I suspect the emphasis was just to leave it open.
[video=youtube;vkCnQ4iWLM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkCnQ4iWLM4[/video]

Can anyone recall whether the impression that Karlie did not receive welfare payments was based on a previous police statement? I had the strong impression that they said she did not and did not have a bank account, but perhaps what they said was that, at that point, they did not have that information.

I think I read that Karlie's family set up a separate "find Karlie" facebook page when Karlie's mother Colleen was known to be very ill. There was a reference to someone, I think it was Karlie's cousin, asking her to contact before it was too late (ie before Colleen died). I'm sure I read somewhere that the find Karlie facebook page was closed by the family at some point. Karlie also seems to have a facebook page opened in 2008 under her first name and last surname (Karlie Stevenson) that has no sign of use since 2008 (ie the timeline only has 2008 on it but no public entries, no photos, although it shows 21 friends and their facebook profile photos.

Did one or all of the "2 women and one man" - that did this crime keep the daughter alive longer than the mum; as some sort of prop; to add legitimacy to a "mother and daughter routine" - when they were out and about collecting money..?

I do hope that the large sums of (non-centrelink) cash that went into the bank account was not from a pedo ring??..

The Snowtown murders were violent and cruel - with that sociopath killer at the helm as the ringleader... Bodies in barrels disposal was extreme as well...

DS Bray at http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...nson-khandalyce-wynarka-police-update/6888638 today.
"We believe Karlie and Khandalyce were killed at different times and different locations but we can't say any more about that at the moment," he said.

Horrific as it is, it makes more sense than anyone driving around with a body for any distance. I was trying work out out if both mother and daughter were killed together, then Khandalyce's body (shudder) would have had to be transported elsewhere. Much easier to take a little girl in a car, than a body. Poor, poor little girl and her poor mother. This case just gets more terrible and disgusting, and I have a horrible feeling, it will get even worse.

BTW Charnwood in Canberra is a depressed suburb, not a good reputation, parts are okay, parts are definitely not. (I used to live in the ACT).

It's reminiscent of Snowtown and then there's the Belanglo/Milat connection. Wicked people.

uploadfromtaptalk1445923213539.jpg

Screenshot to show elizabeth davoren park hillbank and salisbury is about 10 minutes from elizabeth vale

Blimey!
Well it's one thing to use the murder victim's bank account until the money runs out, but it seems that TWICE (once at CPSCU and once at Centrelink) these people have tried to keep money coming in.
Very brazen.

Brazen! Callous, Greedy, Evil, Hardened, Ruthless coldblooded.... How do these people live with themselves! How can they be part of society going through the motions and no one notice how evil they are! Same vicinity as the Parafield gardens house of horror.....

Just wanted to say Well Done to the Police, both SA and NSW. That's a massive amount of work that's been done since Identities have been known.

As TGY would say "Our Cops are Tops"

It's reminiscent of Snowtown and then there's the Belanglo/Milat connection. Wicked people.
Totally disgusted . I know the primary goal with snowtown was centrelink payments

yes thats how i read it as well that They said more than $90,000 went through the bank account before it was closed earlier this year. ?
90k isn't a lot split over years. Probably just her payments and child payments plus a bit more. What does that add up to. 90 split by 3.5 years is 25k per year

i wonder if centrelink still do loans ?
I can't remember the exact words from the press conference that made me think this but I got the feeling there were loans applied for and received into Karlie's bank account.

i thought that 90k was made up of centrelink payments over the years and money put in from her family . was the 90k paid in to her account in one lump sum ?

No, the $90K wasn't paid into her account in one lump sum and yes you're right in that the $90k was made up of Centerlink payments etc. It also included "A large amount of money from wages (of a person), fraud and other unknown sources.".

BBM: I take that to mean that Karlie's account was used to deposit money by another person and not Karlie herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95