AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is one other woman, as yet unidentified, allegedly involved in the fraud.

The homes searched are, as best I can decipher:

3 homes in Adelaide:
HPs current home in Davoren Park
HP & DHs old home in Hillbank that they (allegedly?) left in 2011
Holden Hill significance unknown

Home in Charnwood, Canberra, where Karlie and daughter were reportedly last sighted, where the grandmother living there had met DH once, and his former fiance had once lived.

Charnwood is also the area where Karlie's bank account was first accessed after her death.

I’m wondering where Khandalyce was last seen.

Reports have for some time said that Karlie and Khandalyce were reportedly last seen in the ACT, but they’re mostly older reports.

There’s something about the 7 News report (discussed a few pages back) that intrigues me.

The reporter said that both D H and Khandalyce were “seen at this house” (Davoren Park).

He did *not* mention Karlie. It might have been an innocent omission on his part, but it still intrigues me.

Is Charnwood close to the forest where Karlie's remains were found?

Yes, Belanglo Forest is between Canberra (Charnwood is a subdivision) and Sidney.

It feels like it's still such a mystery how Khandalyce's remains ended up in Wynarka, so far away.

DH's 'home' such as it was, was in Adelaide, and Wynarka is not so far from there.

They get threatened with eggs

Well, I kind of feel sorry for the egg throwing guy (he should have tried a garden hose). As far as we know, he has nothing to do with this case. How hard is it to put a police guy next to their house to keep the press at a distance. There's also kids involved whose lived are turned upside down right now.

I do wonder however who's standing at the door opening at 4.22

[video=youtube;yv8mh_KJoIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv8mh_KJoIA[/video]

Is Charnwood close to the forest where Karlie's remains were found? It feels like it's still such a mystery how Khandalyce's remains ended up in Wynarka, so far away.

A couple of hours by car. Seems to be about 170 - 190 klm depending upon route taken. (Google Earth is useful.)

Belangalo State Forest is about a 2 hour drive from Canberra. I grew up in Canberre and did my Duke of Edinburgh hiking in Belangalo in 1996 and 1997. It was a very creepy place I can tell you. We always came across strange things in that Forest.

The fact that no charges have been laid (that we know of) against HP + she has a silk to represent her = us not hearing much in msm (about her, at least in the short term.)
Hoping my maths are wrong:thinking:

Reminiscent of the Baden-Clay case? Hiring the services of a high-powered and expensive (criminal?) lawyer very early on before being named a suspect or charged with anything?

mmm , the new boy fee , doesn't look like the gardener type to own a hose haha.
Well, I kind of feel sorry for the egg throwing guy (he should have tried a garden hose). As far as we know, he has nothing to do with this case. How hard is it to put a police guy next to their house to keep the press at a distance. There's also kids involved whose lived are turned upside down right now.

What ... she wrote on Facebook "have you ever looked at someone and thought ... yep, you have a person locked in your basement" ,
wowsers , she wrote that , i was wondering where that info came from as I've seen it mentioned here a few times . IMO , surely she had to be referring to DH but then again who knows what or who she was referring to . yes i also believe IMO , that TB would be a great witness too, at the time intentionally NOT knowing then , what she may know Now , poor thing , things maybe falling into place for her , now , regarding DH's actions , back then . its also I'm my opinion , that she didn't have anything to do with the fraud as , i believe she met DH in 2012 and also , later in 2012 , they were engaged . By 2011 , Karlies centrelink had be cancelled due to an issue . BUT she may know something about the ABN .. IMO
How do you suggest they report it?

Link please, to prove they have named the wrong person? Media reports say that the police raided Ms Blundell's home and that she has spoken to police as a witness. Do you have information that proves those reports wrong?

She is 19 years old at present (unless she was engaged at 12 years old in 2012) and she also wrote on Facebook "have you ever looked at someone and thought ... yep, you have a person locked in your basement" ... do you suggest the police ignore that and decline to interview her because she was underage at the time she was in a relationship with someone they have now charged with murder? She could have invaluable information that she wouldn't have even realised was important.

Btw the following link confirms that:
1. The credit card Holdom had was in the name K. Pearce-Stevenson (not Karlie), and
2. Holdom was living with Bludell in a caravan park at the time he was pulled over in the red Mazda 626.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a...dalyce-murder-accused-killer-engaged-to-teen/

With all the evidence mounting about just how transient DJH was and the measures he went to to keep parts of his life hidden, his choice of young vulnerable women for partners, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a serial killer. I also wouldn't be surprised if he was domestically violent to his partners.

* All speculation of course. My opinion only. No evidence to support this yet.
not sure if I'm barking up the wrong tree but have all of these women overlapped with DH ....and all known of each other

Well spotted.

I’m wondering where Khandalyce was last seen.

Reports have for some time said that Karlie and Khandalyce were reportedly last seen in the ACT, but they’re mostly older reports.

There’s something about the 7 News report (discussed a few pages back) that intrigues me.

The reporter said that both D H and Khandalyce were “seen at this house” (Davoren Park).

He did *not* mention Karlie. It might have been an innocent omission on his part, but it still intrigues me.

As mentioned by someone else, this information must be incorrect, since HP lived in Hillbank up until 2011. Not sure when she moved to Davoren Park, but it would have been after that.

I think the reporter from 7 News was confused. Some might say he was lying, but given how much confusion there is on this board, I'm not surprised that the reporters have a hard time keeping it straight.

DH and Kandhalyce may have been seen by someone at the Hillbank home without Karlie, which could possibly be the source of information that the little girl survived longer than her mother.

As mentioned by someone else, this information must be incorrect, since HP lived in Hillbank up until 2011. Not sure when she moved to Davoren Park, but it would have been after that.

I think the reporter from 7 News was confused. Someone said he was 'lying', but given how much confusion there is on this board, I'm not surprised that the reporters have a hard trouble keeping it straight.

DH and Kandhalyce may have been seen by someone at the Hillbank home without Karlie, which could possibly be the source of information that the little girl survived longer than her mother.
We also wondered if witnesses could of gotten confused between khandalyse and HP's daughter who is around the same age as khandels was

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

We also wondered if witnesses could of gotten confused between khandalyse and HP's daughter who is around the same age as khandels was

It occurs to me, I wonder who took care of HP's daughter while she was in hospital in Adelaide in the last months of 2008? Obviously we can't know, but was she at the house in Hillbank with DH?

This is a very, very interesting video.

The woman claims to be the grandmother of the teenager but hasn't seen her for some time.
Said to leave them alone they have had enough.
Just leave them alone.

Exactly who is them and they I wonder?

It occurs to me, I wonder who took care of HP's daughter while she was in hospital in Adelaide in the last months of 2008? Obviously we can't know, but was she at the house in Hillbank with DH?
Great question . I would of thought DH would of taken care of the child . Not sure if they had a house before the hillbank home . I think theyve moved s lot

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

How about everyone just gives the media bashing a break?? .............it's getting old & boring to come here & read the same arguments.......... over & over & over again :gaah:

As someone else mentioned, us discussing this case, would not be possible without the media reporting.

IIRC the media camped outside Baden-Clay until he relented with that blubbering interview and the same with Kristi Abrahams she relented with her memorable performance. Hopefully the same will happen in this case....its actually started already with the egg throwing and the abuse...they will trip up and the media and police know it. Do you honestly think the media would actually waste time on innocent people?
I care only for any children involved.

IMO the media help the police and the police help the media.

The newbies will see this over time just wait and see.

They media never did camp out the front of Ms McHugh house in that case TGY ... from memory.
Many a story was run in the media however, creating much discussion.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member