AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be way off but when Des Bray talks through the phone use he says
* Message bank accessed - offenders sent replies some being to family and friends confirming Karlie was alive, well and elsewhere.

* On at least a couple of occasions a female falsely represented herself to be Karlie in communication with either family or friends.

Could the communication have been by SMS's and a female that had been questioned has admitted to having sent texts on several occasions but not on all occasions?
I have not heard Des Bray say that someone spoke too anyone ... only that they communicated with.
I stand corrected if that is not the case.

Task Force Mallee

It's known that the phone's message bank was accessed by the offender/s and text messages sent to the murdered woman's mother, inducing her to send money to the bank account.

A woman impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson also had brief conversations with family members

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VjnBLm5LOY4

Could someone have used Khandalese as a mouth piece for means of acquiring money along with proof of life?

What did Colleen Povey die of? How did Colleen die? Were any toxin tests done?

Ms Povey died aged 44 in February 2012, still believing her daughter and granddaughter were safe and well interstate. - See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...mum-murder--reports.html#sthash.H7RL3jlY.dpuf

* Message bank accessed - offenders sent replies some being to family and friends confirming Karlie was alive, well and elsewhere.

* On at least a couple of occasions a female falsely represented herself to be Karlie in communication with either family or friends.

Could the communication have been by SMS's and a female that had been questioned has admitted to having sent texts on several occasions but not on all occasions?
I have not heard Des Bray say that someone spoke too anyone ... only that they communicated with.

Here's another link from the Sutherland Police facebook page (I presume this is okay, as it's a police page - Makara, can you confirm or delete if it's not appropriate).

"The phone’s message bank was accessed by the offenders and a woman impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson to induce the murdered woman’s mother into sending money to the bank account". (BBM).

https://www.facebook.com/SutherlandLAC/posts/1008900522474253

Thanks sleep. It looks like it will only be a mention on 12 November. There is still so much more evidence to be collected with this case and any new evidence will also have to be submitted to the court. I don't see a committal hearing happening until well into next year. Unless of course DH pleads guilty.

Anyone think DH could plead guilty?

If there is a "syndicate" or something bigger that connects all of this, they would want this shut down ASAP and DH to take a hit for the team? Another 1-2 years of forensic investigation could be quite unwelcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thinking about this a lot.
From my reading
I'm thinking that there was another man and woman as far back as the crash. an article I read said HP was left wheelchair bound and her 2 children killed while 3 other passengers - a 26 year old woman and a 33 year old man and a 2 year old were flown to hospital. We know who the 2 year old was. Are they talking about HP & DM?
I'm thinking drug runners or couriers. How else could you explain long distances, really quickly with a quick turn around? It's not a family holiday or sight seeing.
Wasn't around Orange and Grafton were lots of pot was grown?

Also DH was the first person questioned and suspected over KPS's murder.
What if you just interpreted the information wrong and There was no other person. Think about it..
<Modsnip>

Curious about the other suburb in Adelaide mentioned too. Nothing to link it yet.

Lots of interesting info with regards to the ABNS and changes to addresses.

Been thinking about this a lot.
From my reading I'm thinking that there was another man and woman as far back as the crash an article I read said a 26 year old woman and a 33 year old man and a 2 year old were flown to hospital. We know who the 2 year old was. But were HP and DH 26&33 at the time of the crash

Also DH was the first person questioned and suspected over this case. What if you just interpreted the information wrong?? There was no other person.
Curious about the other suburb in Adelaide mentioned too. Nothing to link it yet.
Yes they were 26 and 33 at the time of the car crash

Yes they were 26 and 33 at the time of the car crash

I wonder if the other suburb of Adelaide is the home of the person who met Karlie in early November and provided the photos of Karlie and Khandalyce at the shopping centre?

I wonder if the other suburb of Adelaide is the home of the person who met Karlie in early November and provided the photos of Karlie and Khandalyce at the shopping centre?

Could be . Although I'm hedging a bet it's someone that is more involved in the actual crimes that took place .

It certainly is an interesting fast paced case, with lots of twists and turns . I think by the end of the week we will know a lot more.

Mmm, good point though the last place she was photographed at is the other side of town to the suburbs mentioned.

Mmm, good point though the last place she was photographed at is the other side of town to the suburbs mentioned.

Thats what I was thinking too. I'm thinking there's a lot of people out there that know the truth about what happened. A lot of people would be squirming now .

Could someone have used Khandalese as a mouth piece for means of acquiring money along with proof of life?

What did Colleen Povey die of? How did Colleen die? Were any toxin tests done?

Ms Povey died aged 44 in February 2012, still believing her daughter and granddaughter were safe and well interstate. - See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...mum-murder--reports.html#sthash.H7RL3jlY.dpuf

BBM: Why is this relevant to the case? It isn't! Stay on topic please.

Here's another link from the Sutherland Police facebook page (I presume this is okay, as it's a police page - Makara, can you confirm or delete if it's not appropriate).

"The phone&#8217;s message bank was accessed by the offenders and a woman impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson to induce the murdered woman&#8217;s mother into sending money to the bank account". (BBM).

To me it's feasible that the impersonator spoke to, for example, another friend or family member and asked them to convince Karlie's mother to transfer money. This would qualify as 'inducing'. Without wanting to revive the media bashing conversation, I don't give too much credence to the accuracy of the Murdoch press and consider that the News Ltd story stating that a female sent text messages and spoke to Karlie's mum could well be a misconstrual of the available information (as I believe may have also happened here on WS). MOO of course :)

To me it's feasible that the impersonator spoke to, for example, another friend or family member and asked them to convince Karlie's mother to transfer money. This would qualify as 'inducing'. Without wanting to revive the media bashing conversation, I don't give too much credence to the accuracy of the Murdoch press and consider that the News Ltd story stating that a female sent text messages and spoke to Karlie's mum could well be a misconstrual of the available information (as I believe may have also happened here on WS). MOO of course :)

If you read the link Panda posted it has nothing to do with the Murdoch Press. It is a statement from the NSW Police.

It upsets me greatly that so much negative attention has been focused on the partner of a (suspected arrested murderer)... common sense seems to have flown out the window...

And a pitchfork mentality has taken over.... There is some MSM reports that we are obviously still aloud to report on... the accused seems a lovely fellow... supposedly started a relationship with Karlie whilst Hazel was recovering in hospital having lost two of her children plus the use of one of her legs......But hey....never let the facts get in the way of a good witch hunt....

Where do you think her head may be at following that??....

She may be guilty of fraud....but that hasn't been established yet ...has it??... <Modsnip>

Comments and speculation on her current partners behaviour....disgraceful!!!....he may not meet your standards...but hey....have you ever had the media camped outside your house 24/7??
<Modsnip>

I am very tired and willing to accept any time out or whatever...I just wish people would stick to the facts...

Along with Sub Judice comments/reporting.... IMO any and all judgemental comments regarding the previous partner of a NOW accused murderer should be looked at logically and considered carefully....

I have seen a lot of opinion and negative comments based solely on individual opinions.....some really horrible...if they are wrong...how hurtful are they??? ......ohhh no woman ever has been controlled or in a situation that they feel helpless to a male in their life???.....yes it's not right...but it is the truth...for a great many some......... Not sure what I'm trying to say....just wish...logic in the posts over the past few days was evident...but it hasn't been....and it's sad.

If the accused as it has been mentioned was in their sight early on could of been before they had the calls from crime stoppers? Is it possible the hp made a call to crime stoppers with photos? She surely would of recognised some of the clothing if she had spent time with the child. Maybe she got wind of them questioning the accused so contacted crime stoppers to cover herself? Or maybe she did not realise until later and that was what the needed to confirm the identity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be overtired. Everyone's losing me tonight.

I believe the police have actually said that there was a man and at least two women involved, and believe those involved retained her phone in order to dupe Karlie's family members into believing she was alive, and "It's known that the phone's message bank was accessed by the offender/s and text messages sent to the murdered woman's mother, inducing her to send money to the bank account. A woman impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson also had brief conversations with family members".

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/traffic/wynarka-belanglo-inquiry-update#.VjnwIK4rKEI

The police have already said that a woman impersonated Karlie and spoke to her mother, and "those involved" (a man and at least two women) sent text messages to her mother, so I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. I don't see what difference it makes if they spoke to another family member, or her mother - the fact remains that "those involved" used Karlie's phone (a) for proof of life and (b) to induce Karlie's mother to deposit money into her bank account.

Am I missing something?

We have been told by police that a woman in a wheelchair attempted to change the address details for Karlie's account at ACCU (now People's Choice), but did the police say whether that attempt was successful? Was the address changed?

EDIT: That should have read "update records".. That these records would include an address is my assumption.

I have been thinking some thoughts for some time now but can't seem to keep up with the thread. By the time I read it, and have taken it in, it's moved on again!

This is is just some ideas I would like to toss into the mix. I am trying to straighten this out in my head, actually. So excuse long post. I'm tossing around a few ideas re timeline.

From the KPS card activity released by police, DH is back in Adelaide by 22/12/2008, after killing KPS somewhere and putting her body in Belanglo.

Due to his mobile pings we know DH was in Belanglo on 14/15 December. I am theorizing late at night - late on 14th early on 15th due to dual date being given. Belanglo is a four hour round trip from Canberra.

i doubt he took KP with him. Maybe if KPS body was hidden from sight, in the boot or something? But why would you drive in the middle of the night with a small toddler and go walking, carrying a body around in the forest in the dark, when you could simply leave her somewhere else/with someone else.

Then he's back in Canberra 16/12 or earlier to use the card.
By 19/12 he is still in Canberra, uses the card again. Is this the time Khandalyce was sighted without her mother.

Then it's off to Adelaide. A 13 hour drive thereabouts.

IF Khandalyce is with him at this point, is she alive or dead....

Theory 1/If she's not with him, and is alive, he's left her somewhere in the ACT or NSW, some where safe that he knows, with someone that he knows. I doubt he would do this. He's killed her mother and Khandalyce can link him to Karlie.

Theory 2/If she's not with him, and dead - he's got her somewhere dry and not exposed to the elements, somewhere there is no chance she will be found or any odd smells noticed. There are are other childrens clothing articles and old suitcases. A basement?

Theory 3/ If she is with him, and she's alive, why is he risking taking her back to Adelaide? I doubt he would do this. When he has killed her mother. Again, Khandalyce can link him to Karlie.

Theory 4/ If she is with him, and she's dead, he needs to store the remains in Adelaide in such conditions as previously mentioned? Basement.

IMO NSW/ACT is his home ground. Where he feels most comfortable. Where he keeps RETURNING to. Theory 2 is what works for me.

Another line of thought (sorry, bear with me ) going back to statement again.

If you google the following.....

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thornt.../topics/driving-tips-for-canberra-to-adelaide

It explains that a scenic version of the trip between Adelaide and Canberra can be done via the coastal route and Mt Gambier.

On 17/11/2008 the card is used at Rabbit Photo Mt Gambier.
The next purchase is in Canberra 24/11.

My brain is dead now. Having a rest.:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members